- » Cold Penne Pasta
Cold Penne Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold penne pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold penne pasta recipes.
Penne Pepper Pasta
Penne Pepper Pasta is a delightful variation to the common pasta's we make at home. You can prepare this Penne Pepper Pasta when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. Spicy dish you can try! - 36.0116
Fond of pasta? Here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn a simple yet scrumptious pasta recipe, that is just ideal for summers. You are sure going to love it, take a look. - 116.146
Penne Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and penne.
3. Cook until the pasta is just tender.
4. Drain and rinse under cold water, and drain again well.
5. In a large bowl, place the drained pasta.
6.... - 46.792
Penne With Green Beans & Basil
Prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, heat 1 inch water to boiling over high heat.
Add beans and 1/2 teaspoon salt; heat to boiling.
Cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, until tender crisp.
Rinse beans... - 39.8583
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding fresh green beans to pasta for the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking. (Or, add frozen and thawed beans for the last 3 to 4 minutes.) Rinse pasta and beans well under cold running water;drain thoroughly.
2 In a... - 28.1767
Penne Pasta With Chicken And Broccoli
To prepare the penne :
1. Cook the penne to the ‘al dente’ stage, then drain, refresh under cold water, allow to dry and place it in a clean bowl.
2. Season with a little salt and milled pepper and add the olive oil and basil leaves (torn... - 72.0162
Penne With Tuna
1. Cook penne in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in colander. Cool under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with a fork to blend. Add basil,... - 29.7369
Penne Pasta With Pancetta
1. Cook the pasta to the ‘al dente’ stage, drain and refresh and allow to dry.
2. Then put into a clean bowl, season lightly and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. Tear the basil leaves with fingers into the bowl, mix together, cover with cling film... - 76.1218
Penne Salad With Italian Green Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the fresh green beans the last 5 to 7 minutes of cooking or the thawed, frozen beans the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine Italian dressing,... - 34.8003
Penne With Hot Pepper & Tomatoes
Cut out tomato cores with a sharp knife.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Boil 20 to 25 seconds or until skins begin to split.
Place tomatoes in a bowl of cold water.
Peel cooled tomatoes and cut in half... - 36.72
Baked Ratatouille And Penne
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Lightly spray or brush a deep casserole dish with unsaturated oil. Place penne in the base of dish.
2. Place eggplant and zucchini in a colander over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under... - 36.1507
Penne With Swiss Chard And Pine Nuts
1) Fill a sink with cold water, and put the chard leaves in the sink.
2) Place a colander in the water, and put the chard stems in the colander.
3) In a large pot, add lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in this water. Drain... - 45.7848
Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Broil the red bell peppers about 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until they are charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag and let them steam 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium-size saucepan and a large pot... - 39.4759
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.957
Recipe for Penne Caprese, This is a dish I am asked to make and bring to summer BBQs more often than any other. It's the kind of dish that becomes an instant family favorite; filled with flavor, easy on the budget, perfect to make a day ahead and a cinch to... - 127.764
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Cold Pasta Salad
I like this cold pasta salad with seafood for its delicious flavors and the variety that it offers in one
single dish. For anyone who enjoys salads and seafoods this is a real treat. - 29.9558
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 35.6948
Shrimp And Penne With Tomato Sauce And Mint
1. For the tomato sauce, combine the stock, fennel, onion and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Puree the tomatoes with their liquid in a food processor... - 33.0539
Penne With Tomato & Basil Mignonette
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Set nuts aside.
Prepare Basil Mignonette Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to... - 30.5206
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Penn Cove Steamed Mussels
Scrub the mussels under cold running water.
Remove barnacles with a small knife, and remove the beards.
Place the mussels in a large skillet with a lid.
Sprinkle them with the fennel, shallot, and wine.
Cover the skillet and place over medium-high... - 39.3954
Divabetic Penne With Peppers And Shrimp
Seveda Williams, a type 2 diabetic, shows Divabetic founder, and kitchen novice, Max Szadek, how to make this diabetic friendly recipe for a delicious Penne with Peppers and Shrimp dish. You can see the full recipe here: - 118.021
1) Soak the porcini mushrooms in 1 tablespoon water for 1 hour and then cut into thin strips.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic gently for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the pancetta or unsmoked bacon and saute for another 5... - 44.5852
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Scallops With Penne Broccoli Rabe And Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the broccoli rabe and return to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until tender.
With a slotted spoon, remove to a colander and rinse briefly under cold water to stop the cooking.
Drain again and place in a... - 43.8701
Litchi Penne & Chicken Salad
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Litchi Penne & Chicken Salad using this recipe turns out. One of the good High Protein recipes is this recipe of Litchi Penne & Chicken Salad. A lip-smacking Side Dish, this Litchi Penne &... - 33.8708
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 142.432
Italian Flam And Cheese Salad
1. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and scallions, and toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the dressing... - 36.0917
Chicken And Apple Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in salt water for 8 minutes and once it’s done drain it and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the pasta along with the apple, chicken breast, basil paste, Italian dressing & balsamic vinegar. Toss well so... - 94.2327
Ziti With Ricotta And Vegetables
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil or salt and adding broccoli and asparagus the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
Return pasta mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl.
Cut... - 44.3496
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Saute pancetta in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
Add onions and garlic and cook till soft, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add wine... - 46.1201
Pasta With Artichokes And Fava Beans
In a large bowl, combine the water and lemon juice; set aside.
With a paring knife, remove the bottom of each artichoke stem, then trim off the dark outer layer.
With your fingers, begin removing the dark outer leaves of the artichokes until the leaves are... - 45.5869
Great Greek Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Drain; rinse under cold water to chill. Drain well. In a serving bowl, combine pasta, onion, bell peppers, feta, olives and parsley.
2. Dressing: In a bowl combine Tzatziki Sauce,... - 31.723
Pasta With Bacon And Nuts
Bringe a large saucepan of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente Drain under cold water and toss lightly in a little of the olive oil to prevent it | from sticking.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan over moderate... - 34.1482
Salmon Pasta With Parsley Sauce
1. Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces, arrange on a heatproof plate and cover with foil.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and return tc the boil. Place the plate of salmon on top and simmer for 10-12 minutes,
3. Drain the... - 33.0506
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Strips Of Chicken With Leeks Over Pasta
Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add leeks and chicken. Season, cover and cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Remove cover and add wine and tarragon; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add chicken stock and correct seasoning. Simmer 3 minutes.
Dissolve... - 30.7402
Greek Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 32.6124
Pasta Salad With Asparagus & Tofu
Add tofu to dressing.
Set aside for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Rinse and peel asparagus.
Cut diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to boiling.
Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, until tender when pierced, about... - 32.3335
Pasta With Eggplant And Tomatoes
Sprinkle cut side of eggplant with salt. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Rinse under cold water, dry and peel. Dice flesh and set aside.
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add mushrooms,... - 32.6053
Pasta Salad Nicoise
Pasta Salad Nicoise is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious salad! Use this excellent Pasta Salad Nicoise recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 40.5257
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad With Peas And Scallions
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and black pepper.
Add the oil in a thin stream while continuing to whisk.
Blanch the peas for 30 seconds in a pot of boiling water.
Drain and rinse the peas with cold water to stop cooking.
Cook the pasta... - 43.7473
White Beans With Pasta Carrots And Parsley Pesto
1) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and keep aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
2) On the following day, drain the white beans and keep... - 43.0093
Lemony Spring Peas & Pasta Salad
Nothing wakes up a winter palate like fresh green vegetables and zesty lemon. And, with Spring just around the corner, this bright tasting pasta salad is a perfect way to usher in the new season. - 128.822
Beef And Pasta Casserole For A Crowd
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm), about 10 minutes or according to package directions.
Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain and set aside.
In large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium... - 43.5315
Black Eyed Peas And Pasta
1. Take a pan and cover the peas using cold water and allow it to rest for 8 hours. Drain the peas once done.
2. In a pan, put the peas in 1 quart water along with bay leaf. Bring it to boil for 10 minutes. Cover the lid and simmer for 25 minutes or... - 45.0327
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 44.9756
Tortellini With Garden Vegetables
Tortellini with garden vegetables is a pasta recipe. Cooked with squash, tomatoes, carrots and green peas, this tortellini recipe is herbed with chives to taste. Made with added cheese, it is delicious and filling. - 37.2322
If you are serious to cut on extra fat and carbs from your food, but still want to enjoy delicious foods, then here is the option. This video displays 3 delectable preparations - Southwest pasta salad, Orange-glazed Tuna Kababs, and Spaghetti and smoked... - 121.24
The Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese …
This pasta dish is exactly what the title implies: the ultimate macaroni and cheese recipe. This creamy delicious pasta is one that you can indulge in anytime and you are sure to come back for more each time. A simple and easy recipe that lets you make... - 43.6852
Seafood Salad Primavera
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the pasta over moderately high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the green beans and broccoli and cookanother 2 minutes.
Add the squash and seafood and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until the seafood is opaque and the... - 32.8764
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 36.4826
Broccoli With Anchovy And Trottole
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and boil for 8-12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and still has a bite.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and heat gently for 1-2 minutes to release the... - 36.2556
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 42.419
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.7555
Creamy Macaroni With Chicken And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food and definitely kid’s favorite. How about adding a little twist to it by including chicken. The chef here does exactly that and produces and updated version of classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Really hearty meal... - 115.584
Layered Eggplant Casserole
Combine squash, zucchini, and salt; ross gently.
Place in a colander; let stand 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water; par dry between paper rowels.
Wash eggplants; chop 1/2 cup eggplant and set aside.
Slice remaining eggplant into 1/4-inch-rhick... - 43.534
Butternut Squash Pastitsio With Onion, Tomato, And Fresh Oregano
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Brush the flesh of the squash with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Place the squash, cut-side down, on a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
Set aside until... - 45.5827
Chilean Pistou With Cilantro Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together cilantro, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pulse the machine on and off until the mixture is well chopped but not pureed.
3. Pulse the machine to run slowly and drizzle olive oil through the feed tube
4.... - 48.3165