- » Cold Pasta Primavera
Cold Pasta Primavera Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold pasta primavera recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold pasta primavera recipes.
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 44.0964
1.Take a large skillet, oil it using a vegetable cooking spray.
2.Put it on flame and saute broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, yellow pepper and garlic in it.
3.In the container of blender or food processor, put parsley, chicken broth, basil and oregano... - 41.4589
1. Parboil the asparagus, green peas, and red peppers for about 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Parboil the carrots and baby corn until tender.
3. In a large pasta cooker, boil the pastas until soft. Drain them and run briefly through cold water.
4. In a blender, mix... - 34.9421
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
1. Cook the asparagus spears in a pan of boiling, salted water for 3-4 minutes. Add the mange-tout halfway through the cooking time. Drain and rinse both under cold water to stop further cooking.
2. Cook the baby corn, carrots, red pepper and spring onions in... - 36.9346
Seafood Pasta Primavera With Goat Cheese
On a diagonal angle, cut asparagus tips 4 cm. in length from the top. Cut remaining stalk in half lengthwise and cut diagonal pieces 2 cm in length. In pot of boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus pieces for 30 seconds, remove and cool in cold water. In... - 28.3865
Pasta Alla Primavera
Cook each vegetable separately in a small quantity ofboiling salted water.
It is better to slighdy under-cook because the vegetables must remain crisp and a good green colour.
Drain and plunge immediately into cold water.
Cut the asparagus (the tender part)... - 38.1316
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
Creamy Pasta And Beans Primavera
1) Into a saucepan, boil some salted water
2) Tip in the pasta and cook for about 12minutes till tender
3) Drain and run the pasta under cold water and drain again
4) Into another saucepan of boiling salted water, add the carrots and peas
5) Cook for 2... - 46.9546
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 118.791
Grilled Chicken & Pasta Primavera Salad
Prepare Balsamic Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Place pasta in a... - 41.1345
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Tortellini Salad Primavera
Tortellini Salad Primavera has a Sole taste. The cheese or meat tortellini pasta and mushrooms gives the Tortellini Salad Primavera Stimulating taste. - 38.8641
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Neptune Salad Primavera
Neptune Salad Primavera is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Neptune Salad Primavera recipe but the result was great. Do make it! - 40.1614
Seafood Salad Primavera
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the pasta over moderately high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the green beans and broccoli and cookanother 2 minutes.
Add the squash and seafood and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until the seafood is opaque and the... - 32.8764
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Green Salad Primavera
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat, rinse and drain in cold.
3)In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon Sasso Olive Oil to the pasta and set aside.
4)In a pan, blanch all the vegetables. They should be... - 48.1927
Green Salad Primavera
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil .
3) In a pan, separately blanch all the vegetables, until... - 44.5944
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add carrot, onions and celery. Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables, except green peas. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and basil. Stir, cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Incorporate... - 33.6986