- » Cold Party Finger
Cold Party Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold party finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold party finger recipes.
Cold Sabayon Sauce
1) In a pot, add sugar and water, and boil till the cooled syrup forms a thread when between the finger and thumb.
2) In a bowl, add the egg yolks and beat well.
3) Turn off the heat on the syrup and allow the bubbles to subside.
4) Pour over the... - 36.8993
Cut spareribs into individual ribs and place in a large baking pan, lean side up.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Blend together chili sauce, water, allspice, Worcester- shire, brown sugar, salt, and onion; pour over ribs.
Continue... - 41.6361
You May Also Like!
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup cold water.
In saucepan bring 1 cup water to boil and add jello and sugar.
Bring to boil and remove from heat.
Add gelatin mixture, stirring constantly.
Add remaining 1 cup water.
Pour into greased pan.
Cut into... - 33.8629
Monster Fingers With Blood Sauce
Serve these Monster fingers with the blood sauce as an appetizer for Halloween or at any kids party and see them disappear in a jiffy. Even the most fussy eaters won't refuse to try them. - 51.6079
Dill Cucumber Fingers
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut cucumber across the width into quarters.
3) Cut out 8 fingers from each quarter.
4) In a saucepan, add boiling water to blanch the cucumber finger.
5) In a bowl, add ice cold water to dip the... - 34.0065
Rhubarb And Red Currant Fingers
Rhubarb And Redcurrant Fingers makes the best to add to your party menu. It is the rich and royale flavors of redcurrant jelly and rhubarb that add to the yum factor of the Rhubard and Redcurrant Fingers. Just give this jelly dessert a try. - 44.14
Orange Blossom Cake
Pour milk into double boiler; place over low heat until heated through.
Combine cornstarch, sugar and egg yolks; mix well.
Stir hot milk into yolk mix- ture; return to double boiler.
Cook, stirring fre- quently, until thickened; cool.
Soften gelatin in 1/4... - 42.7679
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
Charlotte Russe With Kirsch
1. Combine the egg yolks and sugar and work the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Bring the milk to a boil with the vanilla bean. Add it gradually to the yolk mixture, stirring rapidly with a wire whisk. Cook over boiling water until the mixture... - 37.9775
Strawberry Cheese Delight
In 2 quart saucepan, bring berries to a gentle boil.
Mix the cold water and cornstarch in a cup and slowly pour into the berries, stirring until thickened.
Set aside to cool.
In mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with confectioners' sugar until... - 43.8298
Mix sugar, salt, and flour lightly, with your fingers, in pie shell.
Mix vanilla with milk and cream.
Then pour into pie shell.
Dot with butter and sprinkle generously with nutmeg.
Bake 10 minutes at 450°F., then for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Stir occasionally,... - 39.8051
Raspberry Charlotte Cake
1) With dampened greaseproof paper line the sides of a 1.75 ltr (3 pt) mould.
2) Place a row of the sponge fingers upright inside the mould, with the edges curved outwards, leaving the... - 40.3739