- » Cold Mousseline Sauce
Cold Mousseline Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold mousseline sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold mousseline sauce recipes.
Cold Mousseline Sauce
Make a white Mayonnaise sauce with lemon juice .
Just before serving, add 1/2 glass of whipped cream; whip together quickly and serve.
You could use a beaten white of egg instead of the whipped cream, but the result is not quite so good. - 16.0364
Stir in whipped cream and mix carefully just before serving.
Serve hot or cold with poached fish. - 18.1254
Mousseline Sauce Using White Wine
1. In a heatproof bowl, take eggs, egg yolks, sugar and wine. Whisk it to mix it well.
2. Keep the bowl over a pan of not boiling but hot water. Whisk it for around 3-5 minutes so that the sauce turns frothy and almost thick enough to leave a ribbon... - 31.6507
1. Slice the butter into thin pieces.
2. Put egg yolks in a pan with butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place the pan over low heat, stir continuously until butter has melted.
3. Do not allow the pan to get too hot or sauce will curdle. Stir all the time... - 27.1511
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce
Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Poached Salmon With Mousseline Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 46.0529
Vegetable Terrine With Chicken Mousseline
1. For making the mousseline in a food processor puree the chicken first and then again with eggs, cream, Tabasco, salt and pepper as per taste.
2. In a large saucepan with lightly salted boiling water blanch the spinach and cool them quickly running... - 43.8014
Mousseline Vouvray De Cervelle Aux Cepes
1. Barely cover the brains with cold water, add the lemon juice and leave for 15 minutes. Drain away the water and halve each set of brains lengthwise, discarding any dark tissues or bone fragments.
2. Put the meat into a shallow heatproof dish or casserole.... - 43.2723
Ensure that the fish is completely free of skin or bone and any discoloured flesh.
Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, make a paste of the fish with the nutmeg, onion, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend in the egg whites and then chill the mixture for... - 45.9322
Mix the egg yolks, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper until just blended .
Melt the butter without browning.
With the machine running, pour the butter slowly through the feeder tube until it is completely mixed in and the sauce is thick.
Serve immediately... - 32.2585
1. Trim the tough outer leaves and stalks from the artichokes and drop the vegetables into boiling salted water to cover. Add the coriander seeds and lemon juice.
2. Simmer, covered, until the outer leaves pull off easily, about forty minutes. Serve hot with... - 25.7039
Spicy Poached Salmon
Bring to a boil 1 pint water, 1 pint dry white wine, 2 carrots, 2 onions, sliced thinly, 2 cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, a few peppercorns, and a bouquet garni of the leafy parts of 4 celery sticks, 8 sprigs of parsley, 1 sprig of thyme and 1 bay leaf tied... - 43.2208
Place the tongue in a large pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, about one hour.
Drain and cool.
Peel and trim the tongue.
Return the tongue to the same pan and add the onion, carrot, tomato, celery, wine,... - 40.6725
Dried Salted Cod
After having soaked the fish for at least 12 hours,1 changing the water twice, put the cod in a pan, cover with cold water, adding 2 or 3 slices of lemon and a small bayleaf.
Heat briskly, and the moment the water bubbles, and a white scum forms on the... - 17.206
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add in all the fillets. Add some cold water.
3. Pour in some salt, the bay leaf, mace to the fish and cover the lid properly.
4. Simmer for some time and then turn off the flame... - 43.0019
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.706