- » Cold Lobster Mousse
Cold Lobster Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold lobster mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold lobster mousse recipes.
Fish And Lobster Mousse (cold)
Steam the fish until tender, remove the skin and bone it.
Push the fish through a sieve and mash to a paste with the cream and Oil Mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the 1 tablespoon gelatin in the cold water for a few minutes then dissolve over... - 41.6527
Cold Lobster Mousse
Cold Lobster Mousse is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious lobster meat will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 35.1158
You May Also Like!
Dissolve gelatin and 1/4 teaspoon salt in boiling water.
With rotary beater gradually beat hot gelatin mixture into softened cream cheese.
Beat in milk and mayonnaise till smooth.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in remaining ingredients.Turn into a 31/2-cup... - 37.7268
Combine cheese and soup in saucepan; place over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; dissolve in cheese mixture.
Chill until partially set.
Stir in green onion, green pepper, celery and lobster.
Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper,... - 39.3907
Lobster Gelatin Mousse
1. Chill a large mold (1 1/2 to 2-quart size) in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it but do not dry it.
2. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water in the top of a double boiler, then heat over hot water until it is thoroughly... - 36.5552
Cold Crabmeat Mousse
1. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the broth and milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 40.1227
1. Drain and flake seafood
2. Combine with celery, green pepper, onion, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
3. In the top of a double boiler, mix together soup and cream cheese
and simmer over water until cheese melts
4. Soften... - 43.6792
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 40.1645
Herb Flecked Fish Terrine
Before beginning, everything must be cold, so chill the processor bowl and blade, and an extra bowl, and be sure the mousse ingredients are cold.
Preheat the oven to 225° F.
Lightly butter a 6-inch bat pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Put the sole and scallops in... - 40.3914