- » Cold Lamb
Cold Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold lamb recipes.
Cold Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
1. Trim excess fat from the meat and wipe clean with paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a saucepan, combine apricots and raisins and cover with cold water.
4. Boil over medium heat until softened.
5. Drain, chop and... - 45.8996
Breast Of Lamb With Sausage Stuffing Hot Or Cold
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Trim the lamb's breast. Lay the meat flat with the skin side down. Put aside and prepare the stuffing.
3) Combine togetther the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, seasoning and... - 42.9192
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 42.1094
Cold Lamb Cutlets
Prepare the cutlets by trimming to a neat uniform shape.
Beat them with a cutlet bat or rolling-pin.
Then season with salt and pepper and cook either by grilling, or by frying in smoking hot oil or fat, or by braising.
Grilling or frying are more simple... - 34.4108
You May Also Like!
Cold Meat Salad
Use pork, lamb, veal or any combination.
Combine meat, celery, pickle, onion and French dressing.
Drain and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix with Russian dressing and serve on a bed of salad greens.
Garnish with parsley and stuffed olives.
For... - 31.273
Glazed Cold Meats
1) In a heatproof bowl, mix gelatine with cold water.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Add in the condensed consomme, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and pitted cherries.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it... - 38.3521
Glazed Cold Meats
Glazed Cold Meats has a lovely taste. Glazed Cold Meats gets its taste from meat mixed with Worcestershire sauce and sour cherries, flavored with lemon juice. Glazed Cold Meats is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.1923
Cold Jellied Loaf
1. Place veal, lamb, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and 1 onion in a large kettle; add enough cold water to cover. Bring to boil; skim surface; cover. Simmer for 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender and falls away from the bones.
2. Remove meat from bones.... - 32.2867
Cold Chana Dal With Potatoes
Put the dal to boil with 3 cups of water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the ginger slices.
Simmer gently for 1 hour.
Discard ginger slices.
In a serving bowl, combine the dal, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients.
To serve: Serve... - 41.0687
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
Cut pocket in end of lamb breast.
Combine remain- ing ingredients; mix lightly.
Place stuffing in pocket of lamb.
Place in baking dish in cold oven.
Bake at 375 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes. - 32.3435
Holiday Lamb Cushion-style Roast
This Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 41.4156
Grilled Lamb Chops With Ionian Garlic Sauce
1. Combine 1 1/4 cups of the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, oregano, savory, and salt and pepper to taste in a small mixing bowl.
2. Place the lamb in a glass baking dish and pour the marinade over the lamb, turning to coat all sides. Then lay each... - 37.6165
Baked Lamb Liver (convection Cooking)
If you have a combined microwave-convection oven, preheat the convection section at 350 Â°F (180Â°C).
Melt the butter 3 minutes in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish or 2 minutes in a small metal saucepan of the same size.
Or melt the butter 2... - 38.4365
Crispy Sage Lamb
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and fry until soft.
Stir in the soup powder, then gradually blend in the milk.
Heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Add the lamb and cook until heated through.
Make up the stuffing with the boiling water as... - 36.3966