- » Cold Kielbasa
Cold Kielbasa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold kielbasa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold kielbasa recipes.
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa are simply delicious. This is my husband's favorite soup and so I serve it often on weekends when he is home!. They are just too yummy. Try this Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa recipe for yourself! - 45.6387
Polska Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Remove meat from bones, cut into small pieces and run through course knife of food grinder.
Add 3 tablespoons water, ground garlic and seasonings.
Mix very thoroughly and stuff casing.
The sausage is then ready for smoking.
If you do not have facilities for... - 40.1342
Lentil Salad With Kielbasa And Peppers
1. Cover the lentils with 3 cups of water in a bowl; let the lentils soak overnight.
2. Drain the lentils. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Place the lentils in a small saucepan. Cover with water. Add the 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling over medium heat.... - 37.6314
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.7215
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.4634
Dutch Oven Beans
1. Rinse beans with running cold water; discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 12 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; set... - 29.329
Sausages With Mustard Cream
In top of a double boiler, beat together egg yolks, sugar, mustard, vinegar, water, horseradish, and butter.
Place over simmering water and stir until mixture is thickened (3 to 5 minutes).
Then stir over cold water to cool quickly and thoroughly.
Beat... - 37.378
Choucroute Ai Alsacian
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large pan, soak the sauerkraut in cold water for 5 minutes. Change the water twice and drain properly.
3. Take a 12-cup flameproof baking dish or a large skillet with a cover and sautÃ© carrot... - 44.4411
Riverside Red Beans And Rice
1. Wash beans.
2. In a Dutch oven, pour 6 cups of cold water and put beans in it.
3. Boil the water and lower the flame and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
4. Put the lid on and let the beans stay for an hour.
5. Beans can also be soaked... - 46.432
Potaje De Garbanzos
Potaje De Garbanzos is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Potaje De Garbanzos, you will always crave for some more. - 43.244
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 46.7715
Sausage Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, beat together oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper until well mixed.
2. Diagonally cut sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
3. In a strainer, place frozen green beans and run under cold water... - 46.5589
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.2329
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 41.3067
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.392