- » Cold Ham Salad
Cold Ham Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold ham salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold ham salad recipes.
Ham And Egg Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Blend together mayonnaise and mustard.
Add to ham mixture; toss lightly.
Chill. - 27.2197
Rice And Ham Salad
Place the rice, salt and enough water just to cover the rice in a medium sized saucepan.
Set the pan over high heat and bring the water to the boil.
Reduce the heat to very low, cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed... - 40.4996
Potato Salad Loaf
Line 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper, extending paper up over sides.
Line bottom and sides of pan with slices of chopped ham.
In saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat till dissolved; cool.
Combine mayonnaise, celery, onion, parsley,... - 42.6908
Italian Flam And Cheese Salad
1. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and scallions, and toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the dressing... - 36.0917
Cold Bean Curd Salad
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Mash bean curd and spread evenly in the center of a round serving plate. Slice tomato and arrange on top of bean curd.
3. Blanch spinach for 2 minutes in water. Remove and drain well. Place spinach around... - 31.1721
Cold Cucumber Fettuccine Salad
1) With the 1/4-inch julienne blade of a mandoline, bring out long strands of the cucumbers along the length. Carefully cut the cucumber, by leaving the seed core part.
2) Alternatively, with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler, cut long, thin... - 48.1342
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.511
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 40.0322
Rice Salad And Cold Meats
Rice Salad and Cold Meats - a simply and delicious salad, the Rice Salad and Cold Meats adds to the classiness and visual appeal of your dinner spread! Just follow this Rice Salad and Cold Meats recipe to create a culinary sensation at your next party! - 46.5867
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.2935
Cold Meat In Aspic
I found this recipe of Cold Meat In Aspic last week and tried this for the weekend get-together. Should say that the Cold Meat In Aspic was an instant hit. This is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Cold Meat In Aspic. - 35.605
Ham And Pineapple Salad
this ham and pineapple salad is a filling and delcious recipe for lunch or dinner. Toosed with pasta and bell peppers, the pineapple adds a very hawaiian taste to this ham salad recipe - 32.895
Hot Ham Salad Rolls
Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and hollow out the rest of the roll.
Spread both tops and hollowed shells with butter.
Grind the ham, cheese, and pickle together, and mix with mustard and mayonnaise.
Fill the rolls generously with this... - 39.5054
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 27.863
1. In a small bowl, tip in the ham, the eggs, the cut celery and gherkins.
2. In another bowl, mix the mustard, the mayonnaise and the lemon juice.
3. Add this mix to the ham and eggs
4. Toss the mixture lightly to ensure that everything is well... - 43.8243
Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad
Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad is much loved by kids and I try this out often just for them - this is a favorite of mine too. Macaroni and ham play the lead in this yummy Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad. Give this Zippy Ham And Macaroni Salad a try. - 43.921
Vegetable Salad With Deviled Ham
1. In a bowl combine vegetables.
2. Then add the next 3 ingredients and fold them in.
3. Season to taste and chill.
4. Serve cold with desired garnish. - 37.1134
Basil Pasta And Ham Salad
Combine tomatoes, basil, onions, oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper if desired.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions until firm to the bite; drain and rinse with cold water.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
Add ham,... - 37.2934
Ham And Potato Salad
This Molded Ham and Potato Salad tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Molded Ham and Potato Salad and lte me know how it... - 37.8605
Molded Ham And Potato Salad
This Molded Ham and Potato Salad PART II tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Molded Ham and Potato Salad PART II and lte me... - 39.9822
Chopped Ham Salad Mold
Chopped Ham Salad Mold makes the best pick for the parties. Tomato juice, lemon juice and pepper play a part in adding to the flavor of this Chopped Ham Salad Mold. Check out the recipe of the juicy Chopped Ham Salad Mold. - 35.6259
Cold Stuffed-pepper Dish
Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain well.
Mix with vinaigrette in bowl; cover.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 8 hours to marinate; stir occasionally.
Combine ham, eggs, and relish in large bowl; add enough mayonnaise to moisten to... - 35.166
Ham And Vegetable Gelatin Salad
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling water with the salt and pepper. Chill.
2. Combine the ham, celery, onion and pickle relish. When the gelatin mixture begins to set, fold in the ham mixture. Add the whipped cream and mix... - 37.4873
Ham Salad Ring
Try out this simple and perfect Ham Salad Ring that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Ham Salad Ring and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 39.143
Ham And Potato Salad Ring
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water.
2 In a pan, heat the tomato sauce.
3 Add in softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
4 Dice the ham.
5 Add the ham, horse-radish and green pepper to the tomato mixture.
6 Transfer the mixture... - 45.7162
Ham And Pea Salad With Pineapple
1. Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes depending on tenderness and size.
2. Drain and refresh under cold water and place in a bowl.
3. Cut the ham into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long and add.
4. Trim off most of the green from the... - 42.6748
Molded Ham And Egg Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar.
Set aside 1/2 cup.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly thickened about 1 hour.
Pour reserved gelatin into an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Chill until set, but not firm about 15 minutes.
Arrange... - 42.0981
Ham Salad Filling
Rinse frozen peas under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. - 25.0727
Pea Salad With Ham
Cook the peas 12 minutes in salted water to cover.
Dice the ham and the cheese.
Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, skin and quarter them, remove the stem ends and dice.
Drain the peas in a sieve, retaining some of the cooking water, and allow to cool.
In a... - 42.913
Ham Ring With Potato Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into the sour cream.
Add to the sour cream the ham and all the seasonings.
Blend well and pour into an oiled ring mold and chill until firm.
Unmold the ring on a bed of shredded... - 39.6471
Ham Salad Supreme
Ham salad supreme is a jellied ham salad prepared with lemon gelatin. Made with smoked ham and celery, the ham salad supreme is flavored with sour cream and mustard. Chilled and served, this is great for potlucks and even parties. - 37.6121
Black Eyed Pea And Ham Salad
Wash peas and soak for 12 to 24 hours in water to cover; drain.
Place soaked peas, onions, carrots and garlic in 6 quart pot.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil; lower heat immediately and simmer until peas are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove onions,... - 43.4222
Ham And Cheese Salad With Walnut Dressing
1. Bring about 1/4 cup of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Thaw the artichoke hearts under hot running water, then place them in the saucepan and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts, rinse with cold water, drain... - 35.8823
Main Dish Rice And Ham Salad
Main Dish Rice And Ham Salad is truly a heavenly traet and is rich with the flavors of diced ham, dry mustard and instant rice. Check out the recipe of Main Dish Rice And Ham Salad. - 36.8538
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! You can just imagine the palette of flavors that this salad offers! Try the Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! Trust me you will be pleasantly surprised! - 41.7521
Green Bean New Potato And Ham Salad
This Green Bean New Potato and Ham Salad is simply fabulous ! A casseroled dish of vegetables and ham, honestly speaking you might find this fare a bit heavy for a salad, but its so tasty that you'll keep wanting for more ! Your suggestions for this Green... - 43.7216
Classic Cold Meat Platter
Arrange the garlic sausage, salami, hams and tongue on a serving platter and garnish with radishes and olives, or figs.
Serve with a selection of salads. - 22.6873
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 27.999
Cold Sesame Ginger Noodles
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, garlic and sugar in a small bowl.
Gradually whisk in the vegetable oil and the sesame oil and season with the red pepper... - 40.4782
Cold Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry and keep it warm while making the ingredients for the filling. Cut off about a quarter of the dough and keep it warm for the top.
3) Take a 7-inch loose bottomed cake pan,... - 43.3077
Cold Roast Turkey Pecan Stuffing
Stuff the bird just before roasting.
Rub it well with softened unsalted butter.
Salt and pepper the bird only when it has browned.
Place on a greased rack, breast-side up, uncovered in a roasting pan.
Put in an oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat... - 44.3182
Spinach And Ham Salad
1.Drain the spinach and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
2.Pack into 12 small molds.
3.Place ham on lettuce and place two molds of spinach on opposite sides of each slice of ham.
4.Serve with garlic bread or any appetizers - 31.2427
Ham Souffle Salad
Give a break to the regular ham recipes and try your hands on this Ham Souffle Salad. Follow this simple recipe and relish the taste! - 44.8873
Place the macaroni in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain the macaroni, cool it with cold water, and let it stand to dry.
Mix the cold macaroni and the diced ham in a large bowl.
Peel and slice the banana and let it stand with half of the lemon... - 47.6617
Ham Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions omitting salt; drain and run under cold water to cool.
Combine all ingredients except leaf lettuce and red pepper in large bowl.
Toss until well blended. - 28.1514
Pasta And Ham Salad
Put the pasta in a dish and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta with the ham and broad (lima)... - 32.9232
Ham Salad With Raspberries And Pearl Onions
1) Trim off the root ends from the pearl onions.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the onions for 2 minutes.
3) Drain water and rinse the onions under cold running water until cool enough to handle; slip off the skins.
4) In a... - 45.518
White Bean And Ham Salad
Rinse and sort through the beans, discarding any pebbles, and soak them overnight in water that covers them by at least 3 inches.
Drain beans and transfer them to a kettle.
Add cold water to cover the beans by at least 1 inch.
Set over moderate heat.
Bring to... - 40.0185
Chicken Cucumber Salad
Chicken Cucumber Salad! What would I have done without this yummy salad! This brilliant salad grabbed the first prize for a salad competition I attended last week! Just try the Chicken Cucumber Salad for yourself and enjoy! - 45.7735
Jellied Tomato Ham Salad
1. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan of water simmer tomatoes, onion, sugar and seasonings for 5 minutes, mix with gelatin and stir until dissolved.
3. Into a quart measure or pitcher pour after cooling it but do not allow to... - 47.4317
Ham-and-artichoke Pasta Salad
The ham and artichoke pasta salad is a filling and delicious pasta salad. Prepared with cooked pasta of choice, the pasta salad is tossed with artichoke hearts and salad dressing along with olives. Served on lettuce leaves, this ham and artichoke pasta salad... - 40.7868
Ham Kabobs And Rice Salad
Cut ham into 1-inch cubes.
Alternate ham cubes and melon balls on bamboo skewers.
Combine vinegar, oil, lemon juice and seasonings in jar with tight- fitting lid.
Shake thoroughly until blended.
Spoon rice into serving dish; sprinkle with parsley.
Pour... - 38.003
Ham And Bean Salad With Green Peppercorns
Top and tail beans, cut in half lengthwise.
Bring pan of water to boil, add beans, cook 3 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water.
Cut ham and pepper into thin strips.
Combine beans, pepper and tomatoes, pour over Dressing, refrigerate several hours.
Before... - 35.3722
Ham And Pineapple Salad
Cook pasta in boiling salted water 10 minutes; drain well.
While still warm, add mayonnaise, green pepper, and seasoning; set aside to get quite cold.
Place spoonful of mixture on one half of each ham slice; fold other half over.
Arrange on bed of lettuce;... - 29.3869
Ham And Pasta Salad
Ham And Pasta Salad has great taste. The Ham lovers can try this Ham And Pasta Salad. The Ham And Pasta Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.6193
Ham & Apricot Salad
Cook radiatore according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add cooked radiatore; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 27.9106
Hearty Macaroni And Ham Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Combine macaroni and next 7 ingredients; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Garnish with celery leaves, if desired. - 28.3493
Moulded Ham & Potato Salad
In a pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in undiluted soup and milk.
Place over low heat and stir occasionally until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and fold in ham, celery, pimento, pickle, onion, mustard,... - 35.7674
Potato Ham And Olive Salad
1.Boil the potatoes until soft.
2.Remove the peel and cut them in 8 pieces each.
3.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them well.
4.Put the leaves in bowl containing ice cold water for half an hour.
5.Once done, drain and wipe using a kitchen... - 39.3635
Ham Souffle Salad
1) In a cup of hot water, dissolve the gelatin and combine with the cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
2) Blend the mixture with a rotary beater, pour into freezing tray and
quick-chill in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 45.9694
Ham Vegetable And Noodle Salad
1) In a stockpot or a large saucepan, bring 4 quarts of water to a quick boil.
2) In the meantime, take out and discard any bruised or discoloured leaves from the spinach. Wash the leaves left behind under various changes of cold water and... - 45.9227
Ham Tortellini Salad
1. As per package directions cook tortellini according omitting salt, drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Combine all ingredients except leaf lettuce and red pepper in large bowl.
3. Toss until well blended.
4. On lettuce-lined salad... - 39.0873
Pasta Ham Salad
Cook the corkscrew macaroni according to the package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, orange or apple juice, salad oil, dry mustard, basil, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to... - 41.8673
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.8276
Frozen Ham Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water; dissolve in 1/4 cup boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, horseradish, ham and olives; fold in cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray; freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve on lettuce.
Gar- nish with mayonnaise and additional olives if... - 28.9749
Sesame Ham & Won Ton Salad
Cut won tons into 1/2 inch strips.
In a frying pan, heat about 1/4 inch salad oil over medium heat.
Add won ton strips, a few at a time, and fry until crisp and golden (about 30 seconds).
With a slotted spoon, remove from pan, drain, and let cool (store... - 33.1426
Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf
This flavorful Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf for you to try; enjoy! - 41.7197
Ham Tortellini Salad
This Ham Tortellini Salad tastes amazing ! I tried this meat and vegetable pasta as it is with some savory sauces, though its meant to be an accompaniment with your staple ! Try this Ham Tortellini Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 30.5376
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 43.6177
Agar Agar Salad With Ham
Beat the egg thoroughly with the wine.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Remove skin and fat from the Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham for about 10 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 2 inch (5 cm) strips.
Cut the agar agar with scissors into 2 inch (5 cm) lengths.
Soak in... - 43.4953
Rice Curry Salad With Ham
1) Cook the peas according to the instruction on packet.
2) In a small bowl, combine vinegar and oil to blend well.
3) Use a pan of boiling salted water to sprinkle rice and cook rapidly for 10 minutes.
4) Drain and rinse with cold... - 43.5764
Baked Ham Loaf
Well grease a bread-tin and coat with browned breadcrumbs.
Wash the sultanas well; peel, core and grate the apple.
Mince the ham and corned beef and mix with the parsley, lemon rind, breadcrumbs, apple, sultanas, allspice, nutmeg and seasoning.
Bind with the... - 36.3973
1) In a large pot, cook the tortellini in boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes for fresh, 10 to 15 minutes for frozen or dried.
2) Drain the tortellini into a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool.
3) Let... - 47.04
Roulades De Jambon
1) In a bowl, place together, egg yolk, vinegar, mayonnaise, both the mustards, pepper, cornichons and shallots.
2) Using spoon stir the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Smear the vinegar mixture evenly on each ham slice, reserve the... - 46.5825
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Dissolve dry mustard in small amount of the chicken broth; combine with the remaining broth and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till the mixture thickens slightly, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add... - 46.7584
Ham, Chicken And Cheese Loaf
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in the cold water. Then stir in the salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice and boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream and cheese, then stir until the... - 45.4097
Ham And Egg Crown
1. In a small saucepan, add the gelatin to chicken broth, 2 cups water, sugar and salt and let stand until soft.
2. Then place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Take pan off the heat and... - 47.7233
Molded Ham And Cheese Loaf
Try out this simple and perfect Molded Ham and Cheese Loaf that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Molded Ham and Cheese Loaf and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 40.6685
Fried Spinach With Ham
1) Wash the spinach and trim the rough ends. Pull out any tough stems or dry leaves.
2) Drain the leaves and blanch in a pot of salted boiling water for a minute.
3) Rinse the spinach leaves immediately under cold water. Chop roughly.
4) In a large... - 41.1818
Ham And Cheese Mold
The flavors of cheese and ham combine to brew this yummy Ham N' Cheese Mold. This is the best bet for parties and best served when chilled. Give this yummy Ham N' Cheese Mold a try. - 42.2864
Baked Ham With Apricot Stuffing
1) Bone the ham from butcher to keep space for stuffing.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a large bowl add meat, wine, bay leaves and marinate for 6 hours, turning in between.
4) Halve apricots and remove pits.
5) Drain meat from... - 40.7914
Salad Bowl Puff
Rinse peas under cold water to separate, but do not thaw; drain.
Combine peas with ham, cheese, minced onion and mustard.
Put in a 1-gallon freezer bag and freeze. - 26.4634
Meal In One Salad
Cut meat, eggs, celery, tomatoes and green onions into bite size pieces.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Cube cheese and mix all ingredients together.
Add Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco if desired.
Add your favorite salad dressing.
Sensation Salad... - 41.6152
French Lentil Salad With Glazed Pearl Onions
1. In a large saucepan, combine the ham hocks, clove-studded onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf. Add 2 quarts of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large... - 44.1523
Kartofelnii Salat S Vechinoi I Vishniami
1) In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery and apple.
2) To this, add the cherries. (In stead of fresh cherries, you can also use canned light sweet cherries, pitted and well drained.)
3) To this, add the ham.
4) In a small bowl, combine vinegar... - 44.4972
Ham And Egg Rolls
Spread out the ham slices on a board and sprinkle with the paprika.
Beat the eggs with the water, salt, nutmeg and herbs until well mixed.
Melt the butter in a large pan.
Add the egg mixture and cook gently, turning and stirring frequently, until the eggs are... - 38.7202
Party Ham Ring
1. In ¼ cup of cold water, stand the gelatin till it is softened.
2. Add the softened gelatin to boiling hot water.
3. Blend in the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper
4. Chill the mix till partially set.
5. Whip the partially set... - 45.1189
Creamy Party Ham Ring
This lovely party ham ring is a gelatin ham ring prepared with celery. Flavored with sour cream along with either mayo or salad dressing, the party ham ring is chilled to serve and can be garnished with celery sticks. - 35.7779
Peas And Ham
1. Wash the peas and drain.
2. Place the butter or margarine, water, sugar and seasoning into a pan, bring to the boil.
3. Add the peas, cover pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
4. Blend the flour with a little cold water, add some of the... - 35.4509
Ham And Potato Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir gelatin mixture into mayonnaise; fold half the gelatin mixture into ham mixture.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch dish; chill till... - 38.4114
Ham And Potato Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/2 CUP cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir gelatin mixture into mayonnaise; fold half the gelatin mixture into ham mixture.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 -inch dish; chill till... - 39.1248
Double Ring Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Double Ring Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Double Ring Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 39.5397
Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine macaroni and remaining ingredients except spinach; gently toss.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve, spoon macaroni mixture into the center of... - 31.1223
Chef's Salad Bowl
Line bowl with 6 large lettuce leaves and shred remaining lettuce and endive
Combine vegetables and meat in a bowl.
Beat together the sugar, salt, paprika, vinegar, and oil pour over vegetables just before serving and toss lightly.
Serve in bowl lined with... - 32.6266
Ham And Cheese Danish
Spread bread with soft Camembert and cover with drained Cucumber Salad.
Top with crisp watercress and arrange a lightly rolled ham slice on each.
Cover with hard-cooked egg slices and garnish with bits of diced pimento. - 26.4051
Veal And Ham Pie
1) When purchasing, ask the seller to saw the shank bone into pieces.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
3) In a large pan, put the shank bone and veal and cover with the stock.
4) Add the bouquet garni, bay leaves, parsley... - 46.9142
Chicken And Ham Rolls
Pound each of the thighs until thin.
Lay each piece out flat and spread a portion of the Swiss cheese and ham on each.
Add salt and pepper.
Roll up and tie with thread.
Place the butter and olive oil in a hot frying pan and saute the chicken rolls until... - 40.2248