- » Cold Ginger Chicken
Cold Ginger Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold ginger chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold ginger chicken recipes.
Cold Sherry Chicken
1. Bone cooked chicken and cut in thin slices. Add sherry and toss. Let stand 2 hours, turning once or twice. Drain, reserving sherry.
2. Meanwhile extract ginger juice, then mix well with soy sauce, sesame oil and cup of reserved sherry.
3. Arrange chicken... - 22.2097
Cold Spiced Shrimp
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes; transfer to a platter.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet, then the green onions and the ginger; stir fry... - 39.9047
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Cold Lemon Chicken And Coriander
Place chicken breast or half chicken in a saucepan, pour 3 cups water to cover.
Add onion, celery leaves, salt, lemon juice, ginger and lemon grass.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat and allow to cool in the... - 41.0018
Cold Lemon Chicken
Pour about 2 inches water in steamer and bring to boil.
Set chicken in bowl, place on rack in steamer, cover and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
Let cool in broth.
Discard skin and bones; cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Strain broth into 1-cup measure and set... - 44.193
Cold Poached Chicken Breasts With Fresh Papaya Chutney
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the stock and salt.
2. Poach the chicken breasts over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or till the pink color of meat is gone throughout, however should not overcook.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back... - 43.4187
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 45.1223
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Cold Curried Soup
In a Dutch oven or large pot, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, apple and celery; saute until vegetables are tender.
Peel, seed and chop tomato.
Stir chopped tomato, garlic, curry powder, allspice, ginger and flour into apple mixture.
Cook and stir over... - 44.436
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 45.6866
Gingered Chicken With Vegetables
Fold wings of chicken across back with tips touching.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Mix 1/4 cup margarine, the paprika and 1/4 teaspoon ginger; generously brush over chicken.
Roast uncovered in 375Â°... - 43.8048
Chicken With Ginger
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet and brown the chicken in it on all sides. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until golden. Stir in the chicken broth, cover and cook until the chicken is tender, about thirty... - 37.231
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 41.9608
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 43.7217
Stir Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Again, run the broccolis under cold water to stop the cooking process. Repeat with the same process for snow peas for 1 minute.
3. Set these aside for further use.
4. In a wok, heat the peanut... - 44.8966
Chicken And Noodles In Sesame Ginger Dressing
Cook chicken breasts in a mixture of water and wine or vermouth to cover.
Poach until done, about 15 minutes.
Cool and drain.
Cook noodles in 6 quarts boiling water until done, about 2 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over noodles.
Drain... - 45.1981
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables has a nourishing taste. The mushrooms and lemon juice gives the Ginger Chicken With Vegetables a very refreshing taste. - 47.4675
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
This gingered chicken pot stickers recipe is is a saucy pot stickers recipe. The pot stickers are prepared with a spiced vegetable and cooked chicken filling wrapped in wonton wrappers. Cooked to a golden color, the pot stickers are served with a honeyed... - 47.0057
Ginger Peachy Chicken
Cut large pieces of chicken in half.
Place chicken, skin side up, in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Combine reserved syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, and ginger.
Set aside four peach halves.
Mash... - 39.0409
1. Arrange chicken pieces skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2X2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch and water; pour over chicken. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes. Spoon... - 30.1474
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
Steam cabbage 5 minutes, then cool to room temperature.
Squeeze out any excess moisture; set aside.
To prepare filling, combine egg white, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, ginger and green onions in large bowl; blend well.
Stir in cabbage and... - 43.9237
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Cold Jellied Loaf
1. Place veal, lamb, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and 1 onion in a large kettle; add enough cold water to cover. Bring to boil; skim surface; cover. Simmer for 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender and falls away from the bones.
2. Remove meat from bones.... - 33.5253
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Chinese Cold Platter
Place the pork in a pan with the stock, ginger, scallions, star anise, five spice powder, sugar, soy sauce and a little salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the stock, and strain the... - 41.8148
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Red Stewed Chicken
Well, Red Stewed Chicken might not look all that pretty but they are tasty for sure. Follow this Chinese Red Stewed Chicken recipe and you can for sure have a filling meal. Check it out! - 29.0152
Oriental Plum Chicken Wings
Cut off and discard the wing tips from the chicken.
Cut the wings into two pieces at the next joint.
Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large shallow baking tin (pan).
Add the chicken and turn to coat in the mixture.
Leave to marinate for at least 1... - 37.136
Boiled White Chicken
This Boiled Whiite Chicken makes a delicious meal course,especially for those who want to have less spicy chicken ! Try out this chopped chicken bolied with scallions and ginger, with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions... - 28.6697
Try this delicious version of Empress Chicken recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Empress Chicken, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 46.7053
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 38.1295
Creamy Chicken And Mushroom
Mushrooms with chicken are a winning combination for any occasion. Take a look at this video to learn a simple chicken recipe combined with mushrooms and white wine. It is easy to make and turns out so well that your guest will surely rant and rave about... - 98.5925
Noodles And Chicken Livers
Noodles And Chicken Livers is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Noodles And Chicken Livers recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3305
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 30.5937
Three Kinds Of Shredded Delicacy Soup
Remove skin and fat from ham.
Boil the ham and chicken breast in 8 cups of water with scallion and ginger for about 20 minutes.
Remove the ham and chicken; let cool.
Cut the cold ham into thin strips and tear the cold chicken into shreds.
Shred the snow peas... - 43.2356
Lychees And Ginger
1. Finely dice ginger.
2. In a tiny bowl, place diced ginger, cover with brandy and let stand for 15 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, put canned lychee along with the juices and boil vigorously with occasional stirring until juice is reduced... - 35.4832
Lettuce And Ginger Soup
Soften the onion well in the butter without browning, then add the ginger and lettuce.
Cook gently until the lettuce has wilted.
Add the stock cube and the water or water and milk mixed and simmer for 30 minutes.
Puree in a blender and strain through a fine... - 40.2887
Ginger Beef With Papaya
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in... - 46.0983
Kowloon Ginger Beef With Papaya
Peel the papaya, slice in small pieces or strips.
Soak papaya slices in salted ice water for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
In skillet, saute onion in oil until soft, add slices of beef, ginger and papaya, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirring carefully... - 43.234
Ginger Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, frozen peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm and vegetables are... - 30.8212
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Ginger
In saucepan, combine onion, parsnips and water; simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until parsnips are tender.
Puree in blender or food processor and set aside.
In saucepan, melt soft margarine over medium heat; stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir... - 39.8708
Ginger Bean Sprouts
1. Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; rinse again.
2. Drain well to remove water.
3. In a saucepan, mix drained beans with remaining ingredients.
4. Slowly heat for about 5 minutes until the they are very hot.
5. Serve Ginger... - 35.096
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 41.978
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallion
To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it instantly.
For an... - 39.9419
Ginger Pork With Nectarines
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch pieces. Toss pork, wine, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, the sugar and gingerroot in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 7 to 8 minutes, stirring after... - 30.185
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallions
Preparation To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it... - 39.6778
Clear Fish Soup With Greens & Ginger
Soup is one of the easiest meals to make on a busy day. This soup is one of the easiest. If you don't have the time to make home made stock, use bought soup stock. I always go for the low sodium stock. - 0
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger tastes awsome. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger can be prepared easily. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger must be tried by pork lovers. - 42.6577
Roast Gingered Turkey Breast
1. In a large glass bowl,
2. Combine the garlic, ginger, stock, sesame oil and soy sauce and cinnamon. Use a fork to whisk to blend well.
3. On a meat board and using a sharp pointed knife 4-5, 1/2-inch-deep slits in the thick part of the... - 47.2606
Gingered Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%), stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
2.... - 30.3797
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
Egg Noodles And Chicken
Egg Noodles And Chicken is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Egg Noodles And Chicken; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.9891
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Tri Colour Platter
Tri Colour Platter is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.1399
Fried Chinese Mushrooms
Try this delicious version of Fried Chinese Mushrooms. An easy to prepare recipe, this Fried Chinese Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.1315
Spring Greens is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Spring Greens; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 46.2511
Mushrooms Shark's Fin Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms,
2. Trim scallion stalks; slice ginger root and combine in a pan with canned shark's fin, sherry and water.
3. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Drain shark's fin, discarding liquid, scallions and ginger root.
4.... - 33.0609
Fried Watercress is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Fried Watercress is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4715
Julienne Of Vegetables
Julienne Of Vegetables is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Julienne Of Vegetables; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.4064
Hearty Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible taste of Mushroom Soup won't let you go away from it. - 36.2894
Oriental Pea Pods And Spinach
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and sugar; set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add spinach and fresh or frozen pea pods.
If using frozen pea pods, run under cold water to... - 36.8444
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add chicken, ginger and pine nuts; season and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/2 cup (125 ml) or juice.
Add pineapple chunks to pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Remove chicken... - 42.7165
Whisk the eggs and oil in a medium bowl until blended.
Stir in the matzah meal.
Add the broth, almonds, salt, parsley, and ginger, if using.
Stir to combine.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
With wet hands, form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
To cook, bring... - 41.6102
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings
Try this White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings at home once you catch hold of some chicken wings. This White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings uses chicken wings and ham and is easy to prepare. Be sure to check it out! - 34.2463
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
Chicken With Celery And Celery Cabbage
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in small bowl.
Add chicken and mari nate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry celery cabbage and celery 1 to 2 minutes or until green color intensifies.
Stirfry mushrooms 1 to 2... - 44.2658
Place chicken in the slow cooker.Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low about 8 hours.
Pour cooking liquids into a measuring cup.
Prepare gravy by combining 1 cup of the accumulated cooking liquid... - 34.2026
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
Combine salt and paprika and rub chicken pieces with the mixture.
Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in a heavy skillet, about 10 minutes.
Place in the slow cooker with garlic and raisins.
Add the red wine to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned... - 39.3989
Stewed Chicken With Pork
Brown the garlic, ginger, pork, and chicken in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
Add soy sauce, sugar, sherry, and sufficient water to cover meat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for about an hour or until meat is tender.
Remove ginger and... - 38.2323
Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas
Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas is an astonishly simple yet stylish way of cooking Chicken livers. If you have an hungry family waiting out there for you, Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas can easily satisfy them. A delight to cook! - 37.9788
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 35.5693
Golden Chicken Stir Fry
Golden chicken stir fry is a chicken and vegetable stir fry. Made with a garlic teriyaki flavored chicken, it is cooked with vegetables with ginger for a bit of a zing to it! Finished with added teriyaki sauce for a moist and gravy like texture, it is tossed... - 47.0638
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms
I got this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe from the Readers digest but added my own little variations to it. The resulting Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms dish was indeed very tasty. You got to try it at home! - 40.0362
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Romertopf's Beggar's Chicken
In a non metal bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well, and marinate the pieces of chicken for at least half a day, turning frequently.
When ready to cook, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken and the marinade... - 44.3117
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 81.7409
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Peking Dumplings With Pork And Vegetables
Thaw the shui jiao wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with wet towels for about 15 minutes before use.
Wash the Chinese cabbage; chop it into fine pieces.
Sprinkle a little salt on the chopped cabbage, wait a few minutes, then squeeze... - 42.4971
Scallops And Chinese Radish Balls
Soak the dried scallops in 1/2 cup boiling hot chicken broth for about 1/2 hour.
Steam with broth for about 1/2 hour.
When cool, shred the scallops with fingers.
Save the stock for later use.
Use a melon ball scoop to cut the radish into 30 small balls.
Boil... - 39.9709
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 47.4692
Cantonese Shrimp And Beans
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Dissolve chicken-stock base in boiling water.
Cook onion, garlic, and shrimp in oil 3 minutes; stir frequently.
If necessary, add a little broth to prevent sticking.
Stir in salt, ginger, pepper, beans, and broth; cover.
Simmer 5 to 7... - 37.5964
White Heart Of Cabbage
White Heart Of Cabbage is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this White Heart Of Cabbage; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.8252
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.334
Belly Pork With White Cabbage
Belly Pork With White Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Belly Pork With White Cabbage is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.6981
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 44.7975
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Combine rice, salt, water and ginger in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, then stir with fork.
Reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Combine cooled rice, chicken, cooked and raw vegetables and... - 46.792
Spiced Chicken Livers
Cover livers with water and bring just to boiling.
Add soy sauce, green onions, wine, sugar, anise seed, and ginger.
Bring to boiling and simmer gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
Chill thoroughly in stock.
Slice livers in bite-sized pieces, return... - 30.9646
Pesang Manok or Chicken in Ginger Soup is a comforting Filipino dish fit for the cold weather. - 0
Classic Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, place the chicken bones and chicken pieces and simmer in cold water to make a thick stock. As the chicken stock simmers, remove all scum that rises to the top of the bowl. This will take about 20-50 minutes. Let the stock sit... - 35.7644
Spicy Orange Chicken
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Wash chicken, inside and out, under running cold water.
Rub inside of chicken with salt, pepper and pressed garlic.
Stuff with orange slices, peeled.
Place chicken in pot, breast down.
Grate the... - 43.5224
Chicken Asparagus Pitas
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole stir together the cold water, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, dry mustard, and ground ginger.
If necessary, break up the frozen block of asparagus.
Stir asparagus, chopped water chestnuts, and sliced green onion into soy sauce... - 38.8446
Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers
This Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers recipe seemed to have worked wonders in my family. This Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers dish was enjoyed by every single member of my family, who otherwise have such weird and different tastes.... - 31.8279
Paper Wrapped Chicken
First, make the marinade.
Put all the ingredients into a shallow bowl and mix until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and stir them gently until they are thoroughly basted.
Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour, turning and... - 39.5487