- » Cold Garden Soup
Cold Garden Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold garden soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold garden soup recipes.
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add next 11 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Garnish each serving with lemon slices and parsley. - 28.1638
You May Also Like!
Garden Asparagus Soup
1. Take a saucepan, stir in sour cream, soup, water ,and dill.
2. Cook and stir at occasional intervals.
3. Serve warm or cold, after garnishing with cucumber. - 31.1822
Garden Tomato Soup
Early in day: Dip each tomato into boiling water for about 1 minute, then into cold water for 1 minute.
With paring knife, slip off skin; cut tomatoes into chunks.
In large saucepan, in chicken broth, simmer green onions, cucumber slices, green pepper and... - 40.6721
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a 5-quart dutch oven or saucepot, heat corn oil over a medium flame.
2) Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery seed. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 45.2402
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
In a large saucepan, cook the onions in the butter until they are limp.
Add the cucumber, watercress leaves, potatoes, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, and mustard. Simmer 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Puree the mixture in a food... - 31.7749
Fresh Garden Soup
In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, combine onions, garlic, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons water.
Cover and steam until vegetables are tender.
Add carrots, squash, peas and corn.
Cook until carrots are limp.
Stir in lemon juice, basil, cayenne, thyme and... - 38.7926
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Coarsely chop bell pepper; add pepper and garlic to onions.
Place cucumber in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely... - 45.7667
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.7323
This simple cold soup, gazpacho is refreshing to taste and to eyes. The bright red color with attractive garnishes is a pleasure to serve. Watch this video to learn gardengirl recipe to prepare this soup. - 113.552
Chilled Spring Pea Soup
1. Reserve 4 slices of bacon and chop the rest (if using). Heat the chopped bacon in a saucepan with the shallots and oil over medium heat until the mixture is sizzling. Reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until the shallots are golden and... - 38.0175