- » Cold Fish
Cold Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold fish recipes.
Cold Poached Salmon
Cold Poached Salmon has a superb taste. The mixture of onion, parsley springs, tarragon leave and bay leaf gives the Cold Poached Salmon a supreme taste. - 48.3656
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 46.8513
Cold Gingered Fish
Wash fish and drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add ginger, lower heat and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add fish and stir-fry for 3 minutes till cooked through.
Tip fish into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except garnish in a... - 44.65
Cold Fish Curry
Cover fish with milk and refrigerate for several hours.
Drain fish; dry with paper toweling.
Dip in flour which has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
Saute' fish lightly in butter; place in a glass dish and set aside.
In a saucepan cover onions with... - 42.4408
Fish And Lobster Mousse (cold)
Steam the fish until tender, remove the skin and bone it.
Push the fish through a sieve and mash to a paste with the cream and Oil Mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the 1 tablespoon gelatin in the cold water for a few minutes then dissolve over... - 41.6527
Cold Poached Salmon
Heat water, wine, onion, celery, parsley, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme and tarragon to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Place fish in skillet; add water, if necessary, to cover.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 41.4497
Cocktail Fish Ball Hot Or Cold
1. Remove any skin and bones from fish.
2. Flake the flesh.
3. Mash out any lumps in the potato.
4. Separate the yolk and white of 1 egg.
5. Combine thoroughly fish, potato, egg yolk, seasonings and tomato paste (if used). The mixture should be stiff enough... - 40.2523
Hot Or Cold Fish Stew
Thinly slice 3 medium-size (11/5-inch diameter) tomatillos; chop remaining tomatillos.
Thinly slice chile.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine chopped tomatillos, chile slices, onion, corn, and oil.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, over... - 39.5328
Alway cook fish 1-2 days before serving, and put on ice; it can be sliced more neatly when chilled well.
Remove scales of the fogas, wash well, then remove the entrails, cutting the whole length of the belly from vent to head.
Cut off head, and using a sharp... - 39.1396
Cold Trout With Mustard Sauce
1) Put trout on a rack of hot water, cover,and steam until fish is tender.
2) In a serving platter, arrange the fish and let it chill in a refrigerator.
3) Remove skin from fish keeping head and tail intact.
4) Sprinkle trout with parsley, dill, and... - 38.857
Marinade Of Cold Fish
Divide the fish into convenient pieces for serving.
If fried fish is used it is nicer if coated in milk and flour than in batter.
Arrange the fish in a wide, shallow dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinade for-1-2 hours,... - 37.5365
One of my favorite recipes is the cold salmon one I have given out here. This cold salmon dish is great to eat during the summer months. Follow these steps! - 37.4316
Cold Curried Tuna And Fruit
In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, curry powder, cumin, coriander, cardamom, and sugar; blend until smooth.
Add the tuna, orange, pineapple, green grapes, red grapes, and water chestnuts.
Toss together gently until the fruits are well coated with the... - 37.3417
Remove the entrails by cutting the whole length of the belly from vent to head; pull out the fins in the back as well.
Cut vegetables, and onions into thin slices and rings, put into salted water with vinegar, add pepper and bay leaf, and bring to boil.
Place... - 36.7287
Cold Poached Fish With Aioli
1. In a food processor or blender, take lemon juice, egg yolk, garlic cloves, mustard, cayenne pepper and salt. Blend it well.
2. While the processor is still on, pour oil through the feed tube.
3. Add yoghurt and blend it well.
4. To serve... - 36.3041
Cold Mackerel Spanish Style
Place the cleaned fish in a large pan.Peel the tomatoes and chop them ipto medium sized chunks.
Seed and chop the pepper and mix finely chopped scallions and tomatoes in a saucepan.Slice the lemon into thin slices and add to the vegetable mixture.Add the dry... - 35.9403
Sliced Cold Fish
Remove the skin from a mid section of a fish.
Place fish in a casserole and add lemon juice, water, salt and dill.
Slice the onion and spread over the fish, add a bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover the casserole and bake in a medium oven for about 1/2 hour or... - 35.203
Cold Marinated Swordfish
1. Heat oil in 12-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions until limp; remove from pan; reserve.
2. Melt butter in pan; saute swordfish 3-5 minutes or until just firm to the touch; remove from heat; add onions, bay leaf, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 34.7835
Grilled Fresh Tuna With Cold Tomato Caper Sauce
1. Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat a broiler.
2. Cut 1/2 inch top from the top of each tomato and gently squeeze to extract seeds and juice. Chop tomatoes coarsely and place in a medium bowl. Stir in capers, garlic, oregano, parsley,... - 31.5468
– Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice.
– Combine avocado and other ingredients in a large salad bowl, toss and serve. - 30.2016
Sauce For Cold Meat And Fish
This sauce recipe for meat or fish is a creamy and savory sauce recipe. Made with mustard and cream along with vinegar, this easily prepared homemade made sauce is meant to be served with cold preparations of meat and fish. - 29.695
Tuna Fish Sauce For Cold Veal
You will find the Tuna Fish Sauce For Cold Veal a rare treat! Prepare the Tuna Fish Sauce with a little effort, enjoy the recipe and let us know what you feel about it. - 28.1008
Cold Tossed Jellyfish
1. Without unfolding the layers, cut the jellyfish into very thin julienne strips, about 1/16-inch wide. Place the jellyfish in a colander and rinse it under cold running water for 15 minutes. Toss the jellyfish occasionally to rinse it evenly.
2. Bring a... - 26.5077
Cold Trout In Aspic
1. Cook the trout in simmering salted water four to six minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place on a wire rack. Make two diagonal incisions on one side of the fish, a few inches apart. Pry under the cuts to loosen the skin and... - 24.7042