- » Cold Dip
Cold Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold dip recipes.
Horseradish Dip For Cold Artichoke
1) In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
2) Use the Horseradish Dip to fill artichokes and remainder for sandwiches. - 27.2295
You May Also Like!
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.4515
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
1. In an electric blender, food processor or a mortar and pestle, mash together the garlic, basil, and tomato paste. While blending on low speed or beating with an electric mixer, add the oil drop by drop until the mixture begins to thicken. Then add the oil... - 23.416
Cold Mixed Noodles
You must definitely try this Cold Mixed Noodles of mine. You will agree with many others that this Cold Mixed Noodles is an awesome post. Thanks! - 24.849
How To Make Healthy Cold Shabu Shabu Pork Salad
1. Chop asparagus, cherry tomatoes, grate radish and slice tofu.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water and add cold water to it.
3. Add benito flakes in the saucepan.
4. Once it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat and in a bowl,... - 0
Cold Semolina Pudding
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the milk, vanilla extract and salt to a boil over high heat.
2) Then lower the heat and gradually whisk in the semolina flour with a wire whisk .
3) Whisk continuously and cook for 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl,... - 48.0598
Piquant Green Sauce For Cold Asparagus
1) In a blender top, mix together all the ingredients leaving asparagus.
2) Process to a puree.
3) Ladle the sauce portioned into 6 individual little bowls (such as little white souffle bowls) and refrigerate.
At serving time, portion the... - 42.4399
Baked Artichoke And Cheese Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Drain and chop the artichokes.
Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes in a bowl and mix well.
Add the onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until almost smooth but still grainy.
Spoon into a 1 quart... - 35.6434
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 29.2842
Cecils Of Cold Meat
In saucepan combine 1 beaten egg and milk.
Add cooked beef, 2 tablespoons crumbs, onion, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat till heated through.
Form into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Dip in 1 beaten egg; roll in 1/3 cup crumbs.
In heavy... - 38.1899
Cold Dip Recipes By Category