- » Cold Cut Roll Up
Cold Cut Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold cut roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold cut roll up recipes.
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 40.6906
You May Also Like!
Tortilla Rollups Or Fiesta Roll Ups
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican appetizer, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy tortilla rollups which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of few... - 94.4405
Turkey Broccoli Roll Ups
Arrange broccoli spears in single layer in large, shallow microwavable dish.
Add 1 tablespoon water.
Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap; vent.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or just until broccoli is crisp-tender, rearranging spears after 4... - 39.1477
Walnut Roll Ups
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, sour cream, salt, baking powder, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 egg yolk (place egg white in small bowl and set aside). Stir ingredients until thoroughly blended and mixture holds together.
2. Shape dough into a... - 36.9868
Cold Pork Roll
1) On a board, fat side down, place the pork.
2) Grate the onions.
3) Combine sausage meat with onion, seasonings and herbs.
4) Spread over pork belly and roll the joint up.
5) With a string, tie the roll tightly.
6) In a pudding cloth... - 35.639
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 38.2925
Beef Roll Ups With Spinach
Pound meat till very thin; cut in 8 pieces.
Rub with cut garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Combine spinach, crumbs, cheese, sage, and thyme; mound 14 cup on each piece of meat.
Roll up; tie with string.
In heavy skillet brown the meat in hot oil. (Electric... - 45.1668
Umbrian Apple Walnut Roll Ups
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the wine. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, pulsing to blend between additions. Add the butter and pulse until it is in tiny pieces. With the machine on, add... - 32.4096
Veal And Spinach Roll Ups
Use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a mixing bowl stir together onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 minute or till done; drain.
Drain spinach, pressing out... - 42.4117
Clam Lasagna Roll Ups
CLAM SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, crushing with fork; add tomato paste.
Drain clams, reserving 3/4 cup (175 mL) juice; set clams aside.
Add juice to... - 45.4677
Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Cook chicken with water, onion, salt and pepper 40 minutes, or until tender, in a large saucepan.
2. While chicken cooks, combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato puree, sugar and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 40.3983