Curried Rice Salad
- » Cold Curry Rice Salad
Cold Curry Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold curry rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold curry rice salad recipes.
Cold Crab Curry Salad
1) In a pan, heat butter and saute apple and shallots until softened;
2) Stir in the curry powder, coriander seed, and flour.
3) Stream in enough milk to make a thick paste.
4) Remove the pan off the heat and allow the paste to cool.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.6182
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 42.7788
Curried Rice Salad Tray
In a large bowl, mix together rice, peas, celery, green pepper, and onion.
In a blender combine sour cream, yogurt, chutney, salt, and curry powder; whirl until smooth.
Add just enough dressing to rice mixture to moisten and hold ingredients together; toss... - 39.1654
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 45.1109
Curried Egg & Rice Salad
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; scoop out yolks, mash well, and mix with chutney, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon mixture into egg white halves; chill if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8... - 38.1047
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Combine rice, salt, water and ginger in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, then stir with fork.
Reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Combine cooled rice, chicken, cooked and raw vegetables and... - 45.3379
Curried Rice Salad
Several hours before serving: In large bowl, combine rice with green pepper, pimiento and green onions.
In measuring cup, blend together salad oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, curry and salt; toss gently with rice mixture; cover and refrigerate.
To serve,... - 37.4841
Curried Rice Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Add the rice and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt. Stir frequently until the water returns to a boil. Cook until the rice is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain the rice in a colander and rinse... - 38.5814
Curried Rice Salad
Please keep the soybeans, wheat, and rice separated for cooking. Wheat and soybeans take a bit longer than rice to get tender, so you might cook them first in the pressure cooker. Put the wheat in small containers with water, and put the soybeans in the water... - 41.7237
Rice Curry Salad With Ham
1) Cook the peas according to the instruction on packet.
2) In a small bowl, combine vinegar and oil to blend well.
3) Use a pan of boiling salted water to sprinkle rice and cook rapidly for 10 minutes.
4) Drain and rinse with cold... - 43.788
Banana And Rice Salad With Curry Dressing
1) Take a salad bowl and mix together pepper, onion, bananas, rice and coconut in it.
2) In a screw-top jar, shake well sugar, salt, curry powder or paste, lemon juice and oil to mix.
3) Pour this dressing over the salad and toss well with two forks or... - 44.1123
The Picnic Salad is a simple and tasty salad that is sure to get your family and friends excited! As the title suggests, it is also perfect to be packed along with your picnic treats. Go ahead and try this brilliant Picnic Salad recipe! - 38.0987
Fruit & Fish Salad Plate
In a large bowl combine the cold rice, green onions, green pepper and celery.
Toss together to combine.
In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper.
Make sure that the dressing is very well... - 40.3689
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.4105
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 50.0716
Curried Sikh Salad
Drain pork and beans very well.
Rinse with cold water.
Place in a large bowl together with cooked, cooled rice and chopped onion.
Fold in mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Mound evenly on a shallow platter.
Sprinkle toasted... - 38.9388
Curried Tuna Salad
Drain tuna; break into pieces.
Chill tuna and shrimp.
Combine tuna, shrimp, celery and olives; add mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
Toss rice with French dressing and parsley; spoon onto serving platter.
Heap salad on top. - 33.5022
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 40.2463
Shrimp Curry Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine shrimp, celery, and rice.
2) Mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, and curry powder.
3) Add the mayonnaise sauce to the shrimp and toss lightly.
4) Serve shrimp on lettuce cups and... - 40.7978
Curried Sea Food Salad
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for... - 42.5343
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 45.0104
One Dish Six Boy Curry Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients together.
Mix rhubarb sauce with remaining ingredients; blend into salad.
Chill to mix flavors. - 36.3826
Shrimp Curry Salad
You're sure to love this Shrimp Curry Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Shrimp Curry Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 36.6512
Curried Chicken Salad
1 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes without browning.
Gradually add the milk and chic- ken stock, stirring all the time, until the sauce boils and becomes thick and smooth.
2 Add the curry powder, season- ing and lemon... - 38.9675
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 47.0922
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 42.1816
Crab Rice Salad
Early in day: In large bowl, toss together rice, curry powder and parsley; over them drizzle French dressing; toss well; fold in olives, celery, crab and mayonnaise; refrigerate.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, right through green top.
With grapefruit... - 39.8204
Two Rice And Pasta Salad
1. Place the currants in a small bowl with hot water to cover; set aside.
2. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, the wild rice and brown rice, and cook, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes.... - 36.58
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting butter.
Combine vinegar, oil, curry powder, dry mustard, and pepper, add to... - 40.0984
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes. Rinse in cold water.
2. Cut the beans into 2.5-cm/1-inch lengths and blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Refresh in cold water.
3. Mix together the rice, beans, mushrooms and cucumber.
4.... - 32.4266
Cook the rice as in Boiled White Rice, and keep hot.
Meanwhile, saute the onions, celery, and garlic in the fat in a skillet until lightly browned.
Add lamb, curry powder, stock, and salt to taste.
Cover; simmer 30 min.
If necessary, thicken with the flour... - 38.1623
Curried Chicken In Pepper Cups
1. Clean the peppers by removing the tops and deseeding them.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water and salt it.
3. Partially cook the whole peppers in the hot water for five minutes
4. Drain the peppers and set aside to cool
5. Preheat the oven... - 44.669
Iced Prawn Curry
1) Prepare the prawns and keep them aside.
2) Use a frying pan, to melt butter and sauté the onion gently until soft.
3) Sprinkle with flour and curry powder, stir well.
4) Stir in tomatoes plus liquid from tin, salt, sugar and... - 45.8289
Curried Lamb Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) For a minimum of 3 hours, soak the prunes and apricots in cold water. Drain.
3) After trimming the chops, sauté them in hot oil for some minutes.
4) In a deep, butter casserole which has... - 40.8898
Curried Lamb Shanks
Dredge shanks with 1 tablesp flour, then brown on all sides in hot fat in kettle.
Add 1 qt of the boiling water, 1 tablesp salt, pepper, garlic, and onions.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hrs, or until shanks are tender.
Remove shanks to hot platter.
Measure... - 39.8493
Wash the unshelled shrimp well, leaving droplets of water on them, and put them in frying pan (no oil). Sprinkle with turmeric; then cover tightly and steam over medium heat for a minute or two. Remove cover and stir. The shrimp should have turned pink but... - 25.1244
Curried Corned Beef
Curried Corned Beef has a pungent taste. The beef and dessert apple gives the Curried Corned Beef a stimulating taste. Curried Corned Beef is inspired by restaurants universally. - 29.6446
Fruit & Fish Rice Plate
Mix together rice, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste; blend well.
Add dressing to rice mixture; then gently mix in fish.
Cover and chill for several hours. - 32.8241
Savory Rice With Peas And Cashews
1. Set a 5- to 6-quart pan or 14-inch wok over medium-high heat. Add oil, mustard seed, and cumin seed.
2. When the seeds begin to pop, in 2 to 3 minutes, stir in the onion, chilies, turmeric, and curry leaves. Stir often until the onion is limp, about 4... - 33.5262
Rice And Spinach Soup
Looking to keep warm in the winter time? Then this bowl of soup should do it for you. Watch Caryellis show you get this warming bowl done in this video! - 114.472
Chicken Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, cook the onions, celery and green pepper together for about 5 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
2) Add the stock to the saucepan and bring mixture to boiling point.
3) Combine together the cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste,... - 42.7143
1) In a bowl, combine the vinegar, water, salt, pepper, cloves, sugar, bay leaves and sliced onion, to prepare the pickling mixture.
2) To this mixture, add the rabbit pieces and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours. Turn the pieces occasionally so... - 47.0747
Chicken And Tongue Luncheon Salad
Combine the prepared meats, rice, peas, celery and pimento.
To the mayonnaise (or other thick cream-style dressing) add curry powder to taste, plus salt and pepper.
Stir dressing into salad, using enough to moisten.
If possible, let chill for several hours to... - 33.1934
Cook in a large amount of boiling water 2 oz. long-grained rice.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until done.
Drain in a colander.
Immediately run cold water over it until rice is thoroughly cold.
Let it drain in the colander until completely... - 38.6032
Smoked Mackerel Salad
1 Mayonnaise is a traditional accompaniment to cold, poached salmon and can also be served with fish salads vinegar.
2 Stir in the rice, mackerel fillets, tomatoes and celery.
3 Blend well and season with salt and pepper.
4 Pile the mixture onto a flat... - 31.3884
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.2304
Whole Grain Crisps
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine any one of the grains (except white rice) with 4 cups water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until grains are tender enough to chew, but not soft about 1 hour for grains, 15 to 20... - 28.0806
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 47.1098