- » Cold Cream Of Sorrel Soup
Cold Cream Of Sorrel Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold cream of sorrel soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold cream of sorrel soup recipes.
Cold Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1. Saute the sorrel in the butter until wilted. Set aside.
2. Heat the broth to a boil. Lightly beat together the egg yolks and cream,remove the broth from the heat and add the egg mixture, stirring with a wire whisk. Cook until slightly thickened, stirring... - 25.8377
You May Also Like!
Cold Sorrel Soup
Cold Sorrel Soup is a sumptuous soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My friends and family loves this tasty soup and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cold Sorrel Soup. You will love it. Trust me! - 45.96
Cold Sorrel Soup
1)Shred the sorrel leaves into fine, long strips (chiffonade). Put aside.
2) In a large pot, stir the butter until melted and fry the scallions by turning frequently over moderate heat until tender but not browned for about 5 minutes.
3)... - 42.8676
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
Melt butter in a 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in potato and broth.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potato mashes easily (about 20 minutes).
Stir in sorrel and cook for 3 more minutes.
In a blender,... - 40.1698
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana
Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana tastes nice. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana is easy to prepare. Russian Spinach And Sorrel Soup With Smetana can betried by non vegetarians. - 46.9573
Cold Omelette Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the flavorings first. In a mixing bowl, arrange the zucchini in layer and sprinkle each layer with salt.
3) Allow to stand for about 30 minutes and press the mass together. Squeeze... - 47.9133
Cream Of Spring Greens Soup
1. Take a stainless steel heavy saucepan, add potatoes and stock and allow the mixture to come to boil. Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Mix asparagus stalks and continue to cook for the stalks and potatoes to become soft. Add sorrel,... - 47.7975