- » Cold Crab
Cold Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold crab recipes.
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.1085
Cold Crab Curry Salad
1) In a pan, heat butter and saute apple and shallots until softened;
2) Stir in the curry powder, coriander seed, and flour.
3) Stream in enough milk to make a thick paste.
4) Remove the pan off the heat and allow the paste to cool.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3925
Cold Crab Supreme
The cold crab supreme is a gelatin and crabmeat salad mold. Herbed and flavored with mayonnaise, the cold crab supreme is chilled and best served with eggs, shrimp and parsley garnish with russian dressing. - 36.7777
Cold Curried Crab Soup
Place cream cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, potatoes, carrot, celery, curry powder and cinnamon.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, o - 34.9897
Cold Crab Canape
Mix crab, pickles and lime juice.
Add mayonnaise to moisten. - 21.4629
You May Also Like!
Blue Crab Stuffed Tomatoes
Blue crab stuffed tomatoes is a seafood stuffed vegetable recipe that can be served as a side. Prepared with cooked crabmeat and chopped veggies like celery, onions and red pepper, the filling is flavored with lemon juice. Seasoned to taste, they are spooned... - 44.677
Cold Crabmeat Mousse
1. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the broth and milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 40.1227
Cold Crabmeat Mousse
Try this Cold Crabmeat Mousse. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, Cold Crabmeat Mousse is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 36.6163
Southern Style Crab
Prepare lobster by removing vein and sac .from near the head.
Remove from shell and slice into 3 inches (8 cm) pieces.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon and juice and set aside.Peel and slice and remove the stone from the mangoes.
Place in a bowl... - 34.8226
Crab Gelatin Canapes
Soften agar-agar flakes in sherry for 5 minutes, then dissolve in top of double boiler over hot water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Then stir in yogurt, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Chill mixture until it begins to... - 35.8524
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 42.0612
Crab And Corn Soup
This Crab and Corn Soup is terrific appetizer ! Try out this Crab and Corn Soup for lunch tonight and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.1935
Boundary Bay Crab Bouchees
Add butter to boiling water, then add flour and salt all at one time and stir together.
Add cheese and stir again.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 425°F 10... - 37.1002
1. Place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add tomato puree or ketchup to the mayonnaise, mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left... - 27.7603
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallions
Preparation To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it... - 39.6778