- » Cold Cooked Rice
Cold Cooked Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold cooked rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold cooked rice recipes.
Cold Rice With Shrimp
Cold Rice With Shrimp is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.8144
Ham Fried Rice N Broth
Ham Fried Rice n Broth is a very refreshing recipe. Though very popular I have tried to make this Ham Fried Rice n Broth recipe easier for you. Stay healthy with this one! - 31.6518
Cold Mexican Rice
Combine ingredients and toss gently.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 25.1482
Shrimp Fried Rice And Mushrooms
Shrimp Fried Rice is my personal favorite. My mouth is watering as I type down the directions for this Shrimp Fried Rice. You will enjoy it! - 36.1755
Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
Fried rice is nice and Shrimp Fried Rice is even better. This Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is an easy and delicious way to make fried rice. Cook on! - 36.5861
Cold Rice Ravigote
You'll simply love the Cold Rice Ravigote from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Cold Rice Ravigote is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 35.605
Original Yangzhou Fried Rice
Yangchow Fried Rice is a nice main meal. You can try any accompaniment with this Yangchow Fried Rice recipe Your taste buds will fall in love with this! - 32.9343
Cold Rice With Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to package directions and cool.
2. Chop the scallions, chives and onion fine. Add to the cold cooked rice. Add the shrimp and mayonnaise. Season to taste with the ginger, salt and lemon juice and refrigerate until serving time.
3.... - 35.9788
Cold Curried Shrimp With Cold Rice And Chutney
Shell, devein and refrigerate.
Cook rice until fluffy and cool.
Cook apples, onions and celery in 6 tablespoons butter until soft and brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons flour mixed with curry powder.
Stir in... - 41.4834
Ten Precious Rice
All of us love pork, ham and chicken mixed with rice and this Ten Precious Rice is a recipe for all. What I have given below is a complete recipe on how to make Ten Precious Rice. I am sure you would love it! - 39.4236
Cold Rice Salad
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl.
Toss the mixture with olive oil and chill the salad for at least 12 hours.
A musf for a summer picnic. - 32.5343
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Cold Chicken Rice Ring
Combine chicken, rice, celery, parsley, eggs, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Pack into a round mold without a center tube.
Place mold in hot water one third the way up the sides of the mold, and bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Let stand 10 minutes... - 42.3482
– Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice.
– Combine avocado and other ingredients in a large salad bowl, toss and serve. - 30.2016
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.1085
Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cold Rice Stuffed Tomatoes, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 28.0606
Rice Salad And Cold Meats
Rice Salad and Cold Meats - a simply and delicious salad, the Rice Salad and Cold Meats adds to the classiness and visual appeal of your dinner spread! Just follow this Rice Salad and Cold Meats recipe to create a culinary sensation at your next party! - 46.5867
Cold Rice Salad
This Cold Rice Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Cold Rice Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.2502
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Oriental Cold Rice Salad
Steam fresh peas for 3 minutes, or defrost frozen peas. Drain and set aside.
Rinse fresh Chinese pea pods. Remove stems and strings along top and bottom, leaving pods whole. In a small skillet, stir-fry pea pods in peanut oil for a few minutes until... - 32.9756
Cold Rice Vermicelli And Bean Sprouts Salad
In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as for an omelet; cook until just set.
Turn onto a plate, cool, then cut into 2-inch-long shreds and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bean sprouts, cucumbers, chives, and pork to the eggs in the mixing... - 40.6483
Hot Cooked Rice
1) In 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] mix all ingredients.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts for 3 to 4 min [6 to 7 min] and stir.
4) Cook till rice is tender and water evaporated.
5) Serve hot or cold. - 30.4805
Chinese Fried Rice
Method 1: Fry beaten eggs until firm in the oil and cut into shreds.
Return to frying pan with meat (cut into shreds to match eggs).
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the rice.
Mix the soy sauce, sugar, pepper, and... - 38.376
Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp
The heavenly taste of the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp is enough for you to be convinced about this recipe! You simply have to try the Domed Cold Orzo Salad With Shrimp! - 39.425
Rice Salad Ring
Try the Rice Salad Ring the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Rice Salad Ring! - 31.2654
Cold Shellfish Salad
This cold Shellfish Salad tastes unique ! Try this seafood and rice medley garnished with lemon wedges and dill sprigs for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this cold Shellfish Salad are welcome ! - 36.1219
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 38.7003
Almond Fried Rice
Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green onions and bell pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated through, gently separating grains.
Add ham and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is... - 36.6094
Duck Fried Rice
I couldn't wait to try this Duck Fried Rice as soon as I got hold of this recipe. The very mention of Duck Fried Rice and I keep wishing it is in front of me right now. Don't wait to try this! - 39.5162
Rice Cooked In Milk
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water.
Place rice, milk and 1 teaspoon salt in top of double boiler, cook over boiling water about 40 minutes, or until rice is soft and milk absorbed.
This method of cooking is especially desirable for cereal for small children. - 21.3393
Chocolate Fudge Rice Pudding
Prepare pudding as directed on package.
Chill to completely set.
Fold in cooked rice.
Spoon into six dessert glasses.
Refrigerate to keep cold.
Just before serving, garnish with mint leaves. - 29.1539
Cooking Natural Brown Rice
1) In a pan boil water. Add rice and salt and bring to a boil.
2) Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
3) Cover the lid tightly, reduce heat to very low and simmer covered for 45 minutes without lifting lid.
4) Turn off heat and let set for 10 minutes.
5)... - 34.5711
Chinese Fried Rice
Brown meat lightly in oil.
Add mushrooms, rice, onion and soy sauce.
Continue to fry over low heat for 10 minutes.
Then add beaten egg and continue to fry and stir for another 5 minutes.
If color isn't dark enough, add more soy sauce.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.2146
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
Peach Rice Dessert
Place each peach half in individual mold or custard cup.
Combine orange juice and gelatin in saucepan, cooking over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add cooked rice and salt, stirring to blend completely.
Fold in topping, pour over peach halves, and... - 30.1247
Roast Pork Fried Rice
Well, this Pork Fried Rice is not much of a trouble, but it is definitely delicious. The main ingredients you have to use for this Pork Fried Rice recipe is egg, scallions and of course pork. Get going! - 33.1588
Quick And Easy Fried Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned; with slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, gently stir rice until well coated... - 29.6453
Simple Fried Rice
This Simple Fried Rice is one of the most simplest as well as tasty methods of cooking a rice dish. Chinese fried rice recipes are famous all around the globe and this Simple Fried Rice is one which adds to that list. A good one to try! - 29.3284
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Cold Roast Chicken Mojibi
Set oven at hot (400Â°F).
Rub chicken with butter; put 1 tablespoon butter inside bird with rosemary and seasoning and truss it.
Place bird in a roasting pan with half the stock, cover with foil and bake in the heated oven for 1 1/4 hours or until tender,... - 43.7561
Basic Cooked Rice
1. In a large saucepan, combine the rice and enough water to cover. Rub the rice between your hands a few times. Drain well in a colander. Repeat this procedure 2 more times. Return the rice to the pan and then add the 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons water (or... - 20.9478
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
How To Cook Smoked Paprika Mushroom Rice
1. In a colander or strainer, rinse rice under cold water, and drain it well.
2. Place a medium-sized sauce pot on medium flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop butter, bay leaf, paprika, red chili flakes, mushroom, black pepper, and salt... - 0
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Beef And Green Onion Fried Rice
1 Melt butter in a wok and stir-fry steak until it has changed color.
2 Add rice and stir-fry over high heat until rice is heated through. Add seasonings and serve decorated with finely chopped green onions - 27.5559
Cold Cucumber Soup (oi Naengguk)
Oi naengguk is another simple but popular Korean side dish, perfect for summer. I have made so many different kinds of naengguk (cold soup) using different vegetables, but this is my most favorite recipe. The seasoning in this recipe could be changed a little... - 88.932
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
Cook carrot and onion in bacon drippings; remove from pan.
Fry ham; remove from pan.
Scramble eggs; remove from pan.
Place rice in pan; add soy sauce, salt and green pepper.
Stir until heated; return all ingredients to pan,... - 41.9815
Korean Food: Cold Cucumber Side-dish (오이 냉국)
In Summer, any meal with the word “refreshing” associated to it would be more than welcome! Stay cool with this easy-to-prepare Korean cucumber salad cum soup! This cold cucumber side dish takes no more than 10 minutes to whip up and is just as refreshing... - 107.697
Raisin Rice Pudding
Rice Pudding is my hot favourite. The Milk and golden raisins gives the Rice Pudding a prefect taste. - 38.7122
Beef Fried Rice
Add stir fried beef to cold cooked rice and you have this Beef Fried Rice ready. Stir fried beef is one of the most popular additions to fried rice in China. Happy cooking! - 36.931
Chicken Fried Rice
Heat oil in large skillet, add rice and stir until hot.
Add chicken, onion, mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer.
Beat eggs with remaining ingredients and add to rice, stirring rapidly so that mixture blends with rice before setting. - 31.2982
Rice Cream With Cherries
Sprinkle cherries with almond flavoring.
Whip cream until stiff, sweeten lightly and combine with cold rice and sugar.
Place spoonful of cherries at bottom of each of 4 dessert bowls, cover with thick layer of rice cream and top with remaining cherries.
Chill. - 24.7617
Plain Cooked Rice
1. Rinse rice 2-3 times with cold running water. Then drain well.
2. Combine rice and 3 cups of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, uncovered.
3. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until almost all water has evaporated and crater-like holes... - 20.8888
Cooking long Grain Rice
Slowly pour 12 oz. long-grained rice, not the pre-cooked variety, into 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water salted with 1/2 tablespoon salt.
Cook uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
When the rice is not quite ready, drain in a colander and run cold... - 36.5673
Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock
This Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious rice recipe, Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.8069
How To Cook Butter Toasted Thai Rice
1. Rinse rice well under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a pot, melt butter and toast rice on medium flame for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Pour chicken stock and stir well.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on... - 0
How To Cook Beef Flavored Asian Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. Place a pot on medium flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add rice and toast for 5-6 minutes or until nice and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw bay leaf and season with salt and... - 0
Two Bean & Rice Salad
1 In a large bowl combine rice, beans, peas, celery, onion, chili peppers, and cilantro. Pour dressing over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover; chill until serving time or for up to 24 hours. - 28.9116
New Year Fried Rice
Cook bacon in wok or large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Add green onions, red pepper and peas; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated, gently separating grains.
Add soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through. - 33.6697
Combine cold cooked rice and remaining ingredients.
Turn into a well-greased 2-quart casserole and bake uncovered in a 350° oven about 45 minutes, or until set and slightly browned. - 30.685
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice calls for Chinese sausages. So if you have prepared Chinese sausages, then this is one of the best recipes you can think about. Start away immediately! - 29.6225
Basic Fried Rice
This basic fried rice dish does include everything from cooked meat and vegetables to scallions and eggs. The ingredients in this recipe blend together to give a perfect Basic Fried Rice dish. Worth your time and effort! - 40.6813
Stir Fried Rice
1 Use chopsticks or a fork to separate the rice grains.
2 In a small bowl, combine the eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3 Heat wok. Add oil by pouring it around the rim. This seals the wok and heats the oil quickly. Add shrimp, if... - 32.5505
Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers
This Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Try out this spiced up rice dish on a cold winter night and let me know if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers dish are welcome ! - 48.7207
Basic Oriental Fried Rice
Basic Fried Rice is a delicious and aromatic flavored rice authentic to Chinese Cuisine. You can make it quiet easily at your place with this brilliant Basic Fried Rice recipe! Trust me your family will finish these in no time! - 50.1867
Fried Rice With Chicken
This Fried Rice With Chicken makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice and meat dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice and Chicken are welcome ! - 46.6452
Tart Rice Salad
Tart Rice Salad! If you are whipping up this yummy salad, then be prepared to be enslaved by its wonderful flavor and texture! Tart Rice Salad is simply something you shouldnâ€™t miss out on! - 44.1134
Rice And Ham Salad
Place the rice, salt and enough water just to cover the rice in a medium sized saucepan.
Set the pan over high heat and bring the water to the boil.
Reduce the heat to very low, cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed... - 40.4996
Egg Fried Rice
Beat eggs .with a pinch of salt.
Heat oil, add eggs, cook 1 minute.
Add rice and fry well, mixing with eggs.
Add remaining ingredients, and salt to taste, mixing well until heated through.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.0328
Chinese Fried Rice
1) In a large, heavy skillet, stir-fry the cooked rice in oil over a medium heat, breaking the lumps, until it is pale golden.
2) Stir in the pork and scallions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3) Add rest of the ingredients, cover, and heat for 1... - 38.8867
Fried Rice With Egg And Green Onion
Scramble eggs slightly in 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove eggs from pan and set aside.
Heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil and add green onion, mixing a few times.
Add rice and fry a few minutes, mixing well.
Add sugar and soy sauce.
Stir well, then add eggs, breaking... - 36.3945
Fried Rice With Peas
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add onion and parsley.
Stir-fry until onion is limp (about 1 minute).
Turn heat to high and add peas, rice, lemon peel, soy, and hot pepper seasoning.
Stir-fry until heated... - 37.7104
Curried Rice Salad Tray
In a large bowl, mix together rice, peas, celery, green pepper, and onion.
In a blender combine sour cream, yogurt, chutney, salt, and curry powder; whirl until smooth.
Add just enough dressing to rice mixture to moisten and hold ingredients together; toss... - 38.9523
Fried Rice Plus
In small bowl beat egg with fork; stir in soy sauce and pepper.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic and ginger in hot oil 30 seconds.
Add rice and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in cooked meat, vegetable, and nuts.
Cook, stirring... - 44.116
Fruit & Fish Salad Plate
In a large bowl combine the cold rice, green onions, green pepper and celery.
Toss together to combine.
In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper.
Make sure that the dressing is very well... - 40.1514
Rice Salad is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 40.1246
Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice
Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice is a sumptuous meal in itself. I often make this for the weekend luncheons and its so tasty you might actually forget to have the other dishes. Try this brilliant recipe for Shrimp And Egg Fried Rice. - 38.8185
Cold Crab Curry Salad
1) In a pan, heat butter and saute apple and shallots until softened;
2) Stir in the curry powder, coriander seed, and flour.
3) Stream in enough milk to make a thick paste.
4) Remove the pan off the heat and allow the paste to cool.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3925
Curry Of Cold Meat
1. In a saucepan, simmer curry sauce for 1/2 hour.
2. Using a knife, trim off any fat or skin from the meat. Chop the meat into 1 inch cubes. Put it into curry and cook for a further 1/2 hour.
3. Meanwhile, boil and dry rice.
4. Keep the rice... - 33.8606
Cold Chengdu Noodles
Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Add the noodles and stir to coat the noodles with the sauce, then add beansprouts and mix carefully with chopsticks or a fork, taking care not to break the sprouts.
Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle each... - 35.8445
Curry Of Cold Beef
Trim the meat and cut into small, neat pieces.
Heat the fat and fry the finely-chopped onion and apple for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the curry powder and flour and cook for at least 5 min.
Add the stock or coconut infusion, curry paste and... - 36.5157
Cold Oriental Noodles
Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
If noodles are dried, follow package directions.
Chill immediately under cold running water.
Blend remaining ingredients except garnish and stir gently into noodles.
Refrigerate at least 1 day for best... - 38.965
Vegan-bap - Easy Korean Cooking
This week, I made a vegan version of one of my favorite Korean dishes - Bibimbap, or in this case, Vegan-bap! Bibimbap takes a lot of prep, but you can make extra ahead of time and have enough for whenever you get a craving. - 107.943
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Cold Mint Cucumber Soup
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until limp but not brown.
Add sliced cucumber and cook slowly until soft.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, then stock, blending well.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to... - 47.7276
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Cold Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
2.Stir in onions and shallots and cook till soft.
3.Put the cucumber chunks, vinegar, dill and chicken broth in the pan and cook until a boil.
4.Once boiled, put rice and cook by covering half for 20-25... - 47.5779
Cold India Pasta
1) In a medium bowl, add yoghurt, instant milk powder, rice vinegar, cumin and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2) Add in the cooked pasta, radish, celery, scallion, mint, cilantro and parsley. Combine all.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place... - 40.8882
Cold Vegetable Casserole
Saute mushrooms and onions in oil.
Blend with remaining ingredients.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Cool, then chill.
When cold, this casserole can be sliced. - 37.8819
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 46.8513
Cold Peanut Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta 8 minutes, or according to the package directions until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta in a colander, rinse it under cold running water and set aside in the colander to drain again.
3. Meanwhile, for the... - 38.1826
Cold Soba Noodles
I really think this goes down as one of my better and favorite recipes. Every time I make it for people, young or old, I get the greatest response. The best part is, it's so easy to prepare and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients in your fridge... - 126.558
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 42.1707