- » Cold Coleslaw Dressing
Cold Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold coleslaw dressing recipes.
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 32.9731
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 23.4894
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
1.Put shredded cabbage in ice water sufficient to cover it and leave for 15 minutes.
3.Mix onions and carrots.
4.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar and boil.
5.Put the dressing on the cabbage and leave for 10... - 47.1565
Coleslaw With Caraway
Coleslaw With Caraway is a tasty salad that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful salad. Serve the Coleslaw With Caraway at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 42.875
Cheesy Coleslaw Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; gradually stir in gelatin mixture.
Chill till partially set.
Combine chopped cabbage, carrot, cheese, and celery seed.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Pour into six to eight... - 40.8239
American Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Cottage cheese coleslaw is a cream style cottage cheese and cabbage salad. Prepared with mayonnaise and onion juice to taste, the cottage cheese coleslaw is tossed together with added flavors and best served chilled with dishes of choice. - 35.827
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.1627
You just have to try this Apple Slaw recipe. For salad lovers like me, the flavor of this dish incomparable! Try this excellent Apple Slaw recipe! - 38.0843
Cole Slaw Dressing
1. Beaten egg.
2. Cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in cream.
3. While hot, pour over shredded cabbage.
4. Chill and serve cold. - 33.713
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, soak the onion flakes in water to... - 46.3106
1. Let cabbage stand 1 hour in salted ice water to cover.
2. Meanwhile, make Dressing: Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
3. Drain cabbage. Rinse in cold water; drain again. Let dry on paper towels.
4. Add cabbage to... - 36.8234
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 44.5228
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 116.929
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.0111
Garden Patch Coleslaw
Place frozen peas in colander or sieve; run cold water over peas just until thawed, about 1/2 minute.
Drain peas; place in bowl.
Drizzle salad dressing over peas and toss until coated.
Place coleslaw in serving dish, making a large indentation in center.
Pour... - 26.2471
The pasta coleslaw is a cooked pasta, cabbage and carrot salad that can be served in a cleslaw fashion. Tossed with green onions and salad dressing like mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and celery seed, th pasta coleslaw is a light and fresh salad that can be... - 40.3973
1. Cover green and red cabbage with cold water combined with 1 teaspoon salt; let soak about 1 hour. Drain.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and remaining salt.
3. Add drained cabbage, carrot, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly until... - 36.3423
1. Remove the hard core from the cabbage with a small knife and shred finely.
2. Slice the onion finely and coarsely grate the carrot.
3. Place the raw vegetables in a large bowl and mix together.
4. Cut the celeriac into thin strips and simmer in boiling... - 45.509
Carrot And Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Chill until partially set.
Beat chilled mixture and add carrots, cabbage, green pepper, and onion.
Chill until firm. - 37.527
Coleslaw Parfait Salad
Coleslaw parfait salad is a mixed vegetable gelatin salad made with lemon flavor to it. prepared with added mayo, the coleslaw parfait salad can be garnished with torn lettuce leaves or curls if desired. - 36.1043
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.4279
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 48.7336
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 41.5375
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard, celery salt, and pepper.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until smooth.
3) Add the cabbage and carrots to the mayonnaise mixture.
4)... - 42.6205
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 45.6815
Coleslaw With Bulgur
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and let soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve and press to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Transfer the... - 37.3403
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 38.3671
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.8864
Pennsylvania Dutch Coleslaw
1. To prepare the cabbage wash it under cold water, remove the tough outer leaves and cut the cabbage lengthwise into quarters.
2. Shred the cabbage by cutting out the core and slicing the quarters crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
3. In a small bowl... - 38.04
Peanut Crunch Slaw
Toss cabbage and celery together.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, onion, green pepper, and cucumber; chill.
Just before serving, toss chilled vegetables with dressing.
Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top. - 35.4791
Crunchy Apple Slaw
This an amazing Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe. This delicious dish with theapples and cabbages goes well with a numbr of dishes. I am sure this Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe will win you some fans. - 36.808
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 42.3834
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 98.1113
Cole Slaw I
Toss the cabbage and salad dressing together until, well mixed, then serve, 1 tablesp each of minced onion, and green, pepper may be added if desired.
Sour Cream Dressing or French Dressing II, may be substituted for the Cooked Salad Dressing. - 18.4381
Blender Cole Slaw
Put cabbage pieces into blender container.
Cover with cold water.
Cover and process 1 cycle at GRATE. (If a finer chop is desired, process 1 additional cycle.) Drain immediately through colander.
Put into bowl and season to taste.
Mix in... - 26.2055
Pasta Cole Slaw
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer macaroni back to pot.
5) Mix... - 50.1128
Seven Day Slaw
Chop first three vegetables fairly fine (use a blender with water, or a food processor, or put through coarse blade of the food grinder). Soak chopped vegetables in the cold water with salt for about an hour. Drain well and add celery. Add chilled dressing... - 17.7016
Molded Cabbage Slaw
In medium mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar; mix well.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 30 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm, 1... - 33.6044
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved; add sea sonings.
Add gelatin; beat in salad oil.
Com bine vegetables; pour on only enough dress ing to moisten.
Chill overnight. - 34.2357
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 47.3456
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.9906
Macaroni And Vegetable Slaw
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine cabbage, carrot, onion, squash and 2 tablespoons water; microwave, covered, on High 2 minutes. Let stand, covered, 1 -2 minutes, until vegetables are slightly wilted. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain.
2. Place macaroni... - 30.3872
Combine zucchini and salt; toss well. Place in colander; let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Place zucchini in bowl and add carrot, red pepper, onion and celery; toss well. Sprinkle with parsley and... - 33.6662
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.9205
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Roast Beef Platter
1. In small bowl blend butter or margarine with horseradish and spread on bread.
2. On each bread slice, lay 2 slices of beef, overlapping and sprinkle with parsley.
3. On a serving plate arrange each open-face sandwich with a wedge of lettuce, beets... - 37.9876
Double Crunch Sandwich Stacks
FOR EGG SALAD: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
FOR COLESLAW: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
SANDWICH ASSEMBLY: Cut 4 inch rounds out of dark bread, sliced 1/3 inch thick.
Spread about 1/3 cup coleslaw on first round.
Top with second... - 40.9206
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.9036
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 34.8885
Thai Summer Rolls With Plum Sauce
1. Place rice noodles in a large bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 8 minutes; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. Combine noodles, coleslaw, carrot, shrimp, basil, and mint in a large bowl; toss gently.
3. Combine oil and next 4... - 39.705