- » Cold Clam Dip
Cold Clam Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold clam dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold clam dip recipes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 45 seconds to 1 1/4 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring after half the cooking time.
Serve hot or cold with... - 30.4309
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 41.3204
Another Manhattan Clam Chowder
Dice salt pork.
Fry lightly in deep kettle.
Reduce heat, and add potatoes, onion, leeks, celery, green pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
Dip 3 tomatoes in boiling water, then quickly in cold water; peel, seed and chop.
Add to kettle with 4 cups cold water.
Drain... - 40.4677
Steamed Soft Shell Clams
These Steamed Soft Shell Clams are a pleasure to eat ! The original flavors of clam are enhanced by the steaming. Try these juicy Steamed Soft Shell Clams . Feel free to opine about these utterly delicious Steamed Soft Shell Clams . - 23.8597
New England Clambake
1) Hold the clam shell under cold running water and scrub with stiff brush to remove sand.
2) Cut corn ears and remove silk from husks and keep them back. Then, remove outer husk of corn.
3) Soak corn in salted water until cooking time.... - 40.9842
Clambake On The Grill
Combine clams and cornmeal in a large bowl of water; set aside in a cool place for 2 hours.
Drain and rinse clams.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients for Mignonette Sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Make sure corn husks enclose cobs completely and are tightly... - 42.416
1. Pick and discard mussels with broken shells and any that remain open; they are unsafe to eat.
2. Using a knife, Scrub the mussels and pull away the beards.
3. Clean them thoroughly several times with cold water.
4. Grease inside of a large... - 42.4353
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 24.5584
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Spoon over cold cooked shrimp for a delicious shrimp cocktail, or serve as a dipping sauce for oysters or clams on the half-shell. This sauce is also perfect... - 29.3195
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 90.5954
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 118.077