Curried Chicken Salad
- » Cold Chicken Curry Salad
Cold Chicken Curry Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold chicken curry salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold chicken curry salad recipes.
Cold Curried Chicken
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken inside out.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
3. Cut butter into cubes and place of them inside the cavity.
4. Rub the remaining butter on exposed surface and place bird... - 45.2914
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 43.3577
Curry Chicken Salad
Curry chicken salad is a cooked chicken and celery salad made with added cashew nuts. Delicious with the mild taste of cashews to it, the curry chicken salad also has raisins in it. dressed with mayonnaise and curry powder to taste, the curry chicken salad is... - 35.319
Curried Chicken Salad With Green Grapes
1. In a small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion, and cook over low heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and salt, and cook another 30 seconds. Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool. Stir in the mayonnaise, lemon juice,... - 35.0806
Curried Chicken Salad
1 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes without browning.
Gradually add the milk and chic- ken stock, stirring all the time, until the sauce boils and becomes thick and smooth.
2 Add the curry powder, season- ing and lemon... - 38.7538
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 44.9128
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 42.5659
Curried Fruity Chicken Salad
1) In large bowl mix together cooked pasta, pineapple, chicken, cantaloupe, grapes, and celery.
2) In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry, and season taste.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture into fruit mixture until well... - 42.1074
Curried Chicken And Pasta Salad
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Chill for at least 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the salad, bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the rotelle and boil 7 minutes.
Add the broccoli and... - 42.3137
Curried Chicken Salad With Mangoes And Toasted Cashews
Whisk together the mayonnaise, chicken broth, yogurt, and curry until well-blended.
Stir into the chicken until all pieces are coated.
Peel and slice the mango from its stone.
Cube the mango to about the size of the chicken pieces.
Gently stir into the... - 39.459
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Combine rice, salt, water and ginger in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, then stir with fork.
Reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Combine cooled rice, chicken, cooked and raw vegetables and... - 46.792
The Picnic Salad is a simple and tasty salad that is sure to get your family and friends excited! As the title suggests, it is also perfect to be packed along with your picnic treats. Go ahead and try this brilliant Picnic Salad recipe! - 37.8674
Curried Chicken Orange Salad
1. Combine all the first nine ingredients and mix well. Set this mixture aside to chill for 2 hours.
2. Serve cold on fresh salad leaves and toasted bread - 35.0148
Curried Pasta And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions, drain and rinse under cold running water; then drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry... - 48.5022
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 44.7922
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Skin and remove the entire meat from the chicken, shred into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the meat alongwith the grapes and season with the salt and water to taste.
3) Tear and arrange the salad leaves on individual plates a serving... - 41.0283
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Discard the tough end of the asparagus and keep aside.
2) Blanch the asparagus by dropping into boiling water and transferring into cold water after 3-4 minutes.
3) In similar process, blanch the carrots by dipping them for 1-2... - 38.9068
Curried Chicken & Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, chutney, curry powder, coriander, garlic salt, and mustard.
Season to taste with red pepper, adding a pinch at a time; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, green pepper, oranges, pineapple, raisins, and... - 43.3583
Curried Chicken Salad
For a salald with a difference, try out this Curried Chicken Salad. A simple salad, This is well flavored with celery. I regularly prepare this salad during my parties, and besides being delicious it also livens up the spread! - 49.0885
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 33.6592
Grilled Chicken And Tortellini Salad
1. In a shallow dish, keep the large plastic bag and place chicken into it.
2. Pour the Italian Salad dressing over chicken and close the bag.
3. Keep the bag in the refrigerator to be marinated overnight.
4. While marinating, turn the bag... - 43.8083
Curried Fried Chicken
Wash the chicken, and dry slightly.
Simmer backbone, neck, and wing tips in 2 c cold water until tender, and then strain to make the chicken stock.
Then, over high heat, brown remaining pieces on both sides in the hot salad oil in a deep, covered... - 43.1846
Fruited Curry Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the meat with soy sauce and allow to marinate for fifteen minutes or more
2. In a bwol, combine all the other ingredients and arrange in mounds on top of a bed of lettuce leaves
3. Add cold marinated meat on top and serve - 39.6779
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
Curried Chicken In Pepper Cups
1. Clean the peppers by removing the tops and deseeding them.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water and salt it.
3. Partially cook the whole peppers in the hot water for five minutes
4. Drain the peppers and set aside to cool
5. Preheat the oven... - 44.4462
Curried Chicken On Pineapple Rings
Combine yogurt, chutney, curry powder, coriander, garlic salt, mustard, and cayenne; blend well and set aside.
Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices; combine with chicken, pepper, oranges, raisins, and onion.
Peel and core pineapple.
Cutting crosswise, slice off 6... - 41.136
Curried Vermicelli Noodle Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook vermicelli according to package directions or for 3 to 5 minutes, just until al dente (tender but firm).
Don't overcook, because noodles become mushy.
Rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
On a pie plate, bake... - 42.623
Chicken In Cantaloupe With Curry Dressing
Cut each cantaloupe in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
Remove melon fruit with a melon ball cutter leaving about 1/4 inch of the fruit next to the rind.
Set melon balls and hollow shells aside to drain.
Mix together chicken, celery, onion, and... - 32.1082
Chicken And Artichoke Delight
1) Take a salad bowl and mix the olives, hearts of artichokes (undrained), romaine and chicken thoroughly.
2) Add the requisite amounts of vinegar and oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper before tossing with a light hand.
4) Serve cold. - 37.73
Tangy Coconut Salad Dressing For Fruit, Ham Or Chicken Salads
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork or small wire whisk, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for at leave 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. Serve the dressing with fruit, cold... - 27.863
Chicken Buffet Molds
1) Take ½ a cup of cold water and soften the gelatin.
2) Dissolve it over the hot water.
3) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients except the whipped cream. Mix well.
4) Fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Pour it into the molds.
6)... - 44.0822
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.2333
Chicken Salad In Brioche
1. Remove the giblets and the neck from the chicken and then rinse the chicken well. Use cold water to clean the chicken.
2. Place the chicken breast side down in a large 8-quart kettle
3. Then simmer it with carrots, cut-up celery, onions,... - 46.7674
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Chicken Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, cook the onions, celery and green pepper together for about 5 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
2) Add the stock to the saucepan and bring mixture to boiling point.
3) Combine together the cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste,... - 42.5041
Chicken And Tongue Luncheon Salad
Combine the prepared meats, rice, peas, celery and pimento.
To the mayonnaise (or other thick cream-style dressing) add curry powder to taste, plus salt and pepper.
Stir dressing into salad, using enough to moisten.
If possible, let chill for several hours to... - 32.9824
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting butter.
Combine vinegar, oil, curry powder, dry mustard, and pepper, add to... - 39.8793
Russian Salad has a unique taste. Russian Salad is easy to make. Russian Salad must be tried by vegetarians - 32.325
Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika and pepper.
Heat oil in skillet.
Place chicken, skin side down in hot oil.
Brown 20 minutes on both sides.
Add water, spices and onion.
Cover; cook 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to serving... - 45.2597
1) In small bowl, place together mayonnaise or dressing, cream, lemon juice and curry powder.
2) Mix until all the ingredient are well incorporated.
3) Cove and refrigerate, for several hours, or until needed.
4) Transfer the Curry Dressing... - 30.297
Curried Tuna Mould
Drain tuna and add all chopped ingredients, salt, pepper, curry-powder and Tabasco.
Soften gelatin in cold water and add to hot chicken stock.
Mix Miracle Whip with tuna mixture.
When the gelatin has cooled and begun to thicken, pour a little gelatin in... - 38.2684
Curried Turkey Mousse
1) Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup cold stock, then dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2) Mix rest of the stock, ground turkey, mayonnaise, curry powder, celery salt and onion together.
3) Stir in the dissolved gelatin, season with the salt and pepper... - 43.4252
Cantonese Shrimp And Pea Pods
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, shrimp, ginger and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '7'.
Blend corn starch and water.
Stir into shrimp... - 47.6837
Schinese Eggs Foo Young
About 50 minutes before serving: In saucepan, combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, salt; stir in 1/2 cup cold water; cook over low heat until thickened; set aside.
Combine bean sprouts, onions and chicken.
With fork, beat eggs; add bean-sprout... - 41.399
Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Put about 2 inches boiling water in saucepan.
Add onion, celery leaves, bay leaf, 1 1/2 tsp salt, thyme, 1/4 tsp chervil and peppercorns and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drop in washed shrimp.
Add more boiling water if necessary to cover shrimp.
Bring to a boil,... - 41.956
1. Cut the chicken into manageable pieces.
2. Take a paper bag and add salt, flour, thyme or curry powder and pepper into it.
3. Add the chicken to the spicy bag and shake until the pieces get lightly coated. Put individual pieces into the bag.
4.... - 43.6303
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.63
Stuffed Salad Rolls
1 Combine lettuce with meat, fish or chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. You can use ham, tongue,... - 27.3335
Rock Lobster Green Noodle Salad
Drop frozen rock lobster tails into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, cook 3 minutes.
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
Cut away underside membrane, remove meat in one piece, and slice into medallions.
Cook and drain noodles... - 40.1053
Sour Cream Salad Ring
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Pour 2 cups boiling water over bouillon cubes; stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mustard, curry powder and onion salt; mix well.
Pour bouillon mixture over gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Cool for 5... - 41.34
Lychee Salad Mold
Thoroughly drain canned fruits, saving the liquids.
Add enough cold water to the liquids to make 3 1/2 cups.
Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Pour remaining liquid into saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Combine the softened gelatin and... - 34.6842
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 46.4171
Chicken Noodle Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise through crown.
With a curved grapefruit knife, cut pineapple flesh from shell; remove and discard core and cut flesh into bite-size chunks; reserve.
Set pineapple shells, cut side down, to drain.
Spread almonds in a... - 43.1408
Put Iamb, egg, crumbs, cinnamon, mint and salt and pepper in bowl.
Blend together and shape into marble sized balls.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown lamb balls on all sides.
Remove from pan.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add apple, chicken stock,... - 41.7704
Chop the onion very finely and in a small saucepan fry gently in the oil until soft but uncoloured.
Add the curry powder and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
Stir in the red wine, lemon juice and apricot puree and allow to bubble briskly for a few... - 34.6168
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802