- » Cold Chicken
Cold Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold chicken recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Cold Roast Chicken With Pate Stuffing
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken clean inside out.
2. Season the inside of the chicken with a little salt.
3. Rub cut surface of lemon on the outside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C or Gas No. 5)
5. To prepare the... - 49.7014
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 49.2911
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 48.078
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Cold Tarragon Chicken
Several hours in advance - or the day before - put the chicken in a casserole; cover with water; bring to the boil; reduce the heat and remove any surface scum.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, bay leaf, tarragon sprigs and peppercorns.
Return to the boil;... - 46.9457
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 46.6948
Cold Chicken Souffle
Day before serving: In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; set aside to soften.
In saucepan, prepare soup as label directs but add curry.
Pour hot soup over gelatin; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper; add... - 46.3999
Cold Chicken And Pasta
1) In a large pot, place the chicken breasts and cover with a mixture of half water and half bouillon.
2) Allow to boil and then simmer for 30 minutes, then drain off the broth.
3) Then cool, skin and cube the chicken breasts, cover and place in the... - 45.8671
Cold Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Sprinkle chickens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place 1 onion, 1/2 bay leaf, pinch of thyme, and approximately 1 teaspoon butter in the cavity of each.
Tie legs of chickens together securely.
Heat butter in a large... - 45.8529
Cold Mustard Roasted Chicken
Wipe the chicken with a damp cloth.
Quarter the onion and place it in the cavity of the chicken with the marjoram and the first 14 tsp pepper.
Skewer the opening and truss the chicken.
Dry the chicken.
Make a paste of the soft butter, mustard, summer savory,... - 45.5441
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Cold Curried Chicken
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken inside out.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
3. Cut butter into cubes and place of them inside the cavity.
4. Rub the remaining butter on exposed surface and place bird... - 45.2914
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 45.1223
Cold Curried Soup
In a Dutch oven or large pot, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, apple and celery; saute until vegetables are tender.
Peel, seed and chop tomato.
Stir chopped tomato, garlic, curry powder, allspice, ginger and flour into apple mixture.
Cook and stir over... - 44.436
Cold Lemon Chicken
Pour about 2 inches water in steamer and bring to boil.
Set chicken in bowl, place on rack in steamer, cover and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
Let cool in broth.
Discard skin and bones; cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Strain broth into 1-cup measure and set... - 44.193
Cold Roast Chicken Mojibi
Set oven at hot (400Â°F).
Rub chicken with butter; put 1 tablespoon butter inside bird with rosemary and seasoning and truss it.
Place bird in a roasting pan with half the stock, cover with foil and bake in the heated oven for 1 1/4 hours or until tender,... - 43.7561
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Cold Poached Chicken Breasts With Fresh Papaya Chutney
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the stock and salt.
2. Poach the chicken breasts over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or till the pink color of meat is gone throughout, however should not overcook.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back... - 43.4187
Cold Spiced Chicken
Season inside of chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, the pepper, thyme and garlic.
Stuff with bacon and bay leaf.
Rub outside of chicken with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt combined with allspice and cinnamon.
Wrap chicken in cheesecloth and tie... - 43.2019
Cold Dressed Chicken
1) In a heavy based saucepan, keep the chicken bteasts in a single layer.
2) Put in the onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and pour in stock.
3) Let it come to a boil and lower the heat.
4) Close the lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Switch off the heat and... - 42.9926
Cold Chicken Rice Ring
Combine chicken, rice, celery, parsley, eggs, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Pack into a round mold without a center tube.
Place mold in hot water one third the way up the sides of the mold, and bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Let stand 10 minutes... - 42.3482
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 41.2705
Cold Broiled Chicken
Combine the soy sauce, sherry, paprika, garlic, and hot pepper sauce, and pour over the chicken halves.
Let stand for an hour or two, turning occasionally.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and brush each piece with oil.
Broil, bone side to the heat, for... - 41.1487
Cold Lemon Chicken And Coriander
Place chicken breast or half chicken in a saucepan, pour 3 cups water to cover.
Add onion, celery leaves, salt, lemon juice, ginger and lemon grass.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat and allow to cool in the... - 41.0018
Cold Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken, water, carrot, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Let the chicken cool in the broth.
Pick up the chicken pieces... - 40.9038
Cold Chicken Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine all the remaining ingredients, correct the seasoning, pour into the pie shell, cover with the top crust, seal the edges well, gash the top to allow the steam to escape, and bake 10 minutes in a 425°... - 40.471
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Cold Fried Chicken
Ask the butcher to cut 2 roasting chickens, weighing 2 1/2 lb. to 3 lb. each, as for a fricassee, wings, breasts, second joints and drumsticks.
Salt and pepper them and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll the pieces of chicken in flour to which you... - 39.305
Cold Chicken Ring
In a bowl, combine ingredients in the order listed.
Stir until bread is moist.
Place a damp cloth over bowl and allow to sit for 1 hour.
Spoon mixture into well-greased ring mold.
Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 45 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in middle... - 38.7615
Cold Chicken Platter
Thinly slice chicken breast and set aside.
In a bowl combine yogurt, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
Add dill pickle, green pepper, scallion, capers, sweetener, salt, and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a small platter; top with chicken slices and spread with... - 38.4223
Cold Chicken With Fruit Salad
Arrange the sliced chicken on a bed of shredded lettuce.
Combine the melon, orange sections, and berries.
Blend the yogurt, orange juice, and lime juice together (sweetener may be added here if desired).
Combine the yogurt and fruit.
Serve the chicken and... - 37.3427
Cold Chicken Livers
Put the livers into a buttered small pie dish with all the other ingredients.
Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Stand it in a pan of water and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for three quarters hour.
Chill before serving with thin toast.
This is far nicer... - 34.4999
Cold Pack Chicken With Bones
Trim off large lumps of fat from the chicken and sort into meaty pieces and bony pieces.
Can giblets separately.
Remove the breast bone and saw off the small end of the drumsticks, if desired.
Leave the bones in remaining pieces.
Measure 1/2 teaspoon salt in... - 34.0983
Cold Chicken And Pea Soup
1. Cut the leek in quarters lengthwise and wash thoroughly. Wash the lettuce well. Grind both in a food chopper, using the finest knife.
2. Heat the butter, add the leeks and lettuce and saute until soft but not browned. Add the broth, peas and seasonings and... - 32.9554
Cold Chicken Sesame
1. Strip cooked chicken from carcass and cut or tear meat in fine shreds.
2. Meanwhile boil water and let cool. Then combine just enough with mustard to make a smooth paste (about 2 teaspoons of water). Add to chicken and toss.
3. Discard tough parsley stems.... - 32.3502
Cold Summer Noodles
1 Cook noodles in boiling stock 4 minutes. Drain and cool, discarding stock.
2 Combine chicken, bean sprouts and cucumber. Add garlic, vinegar and soy sauce. Add to noodles, toss to blend. Serve chilled. - 31.9263
Chicken With Cold Cucumber Cream Sauce
Baste the broiler-fryer during cooking with a mixture of the wine, melted butter, salt, and paprika.
Made by combining cucumber, horse-radish, mustard, tarragon vinegar, and powdered sugar.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill. - 31.7238
Cold Yogurt Soup
1. Place chicken, lemon juice, dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl; toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Place yogurt in medium bowl. Stir with fork or whisk until smooth and creamy. Stir chicken mixture, cucumber, celery, and... - 31.5
Cold Senegalese Soup
1.Bring the stock to a boil and add the minced chicken and curry powder.
2.Stir a little of the hot stock ino the egg yolks and blend in the cream.
Add this mixture to the soup and heat over very low heat until it thickens slightly, but do not let it... - 30.7445
Cold Curried Chicken Soup
1. Keep soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
2. Just before serving, open soup and turn into a chilled bowl. Stir in curry powder and water cress. Mix with cold milk to desired consistency, one can of milk or a little less.
3. Serve in chilled bowls. Garnish... - 30.3027
Cold Lemon Garlic Chicken
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, Preheat the broiler.
Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and dry with paper towels.
Broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked but not dry.
Let... - 28.9486
Cold Chicken Salad
For those who love chicken salad with a cold twist this Cold Chicken Salad makes the best pick. The salad has everything required to pamper your taste buds. Check out the recipe of the yummy and simple Cold Chicken Salad. - 28.6744
Cold Senegalese Soup
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; beat (or blend in an electric blender) until creamy-smooth; chill.
Serve in cups or bowls.
If you like sprinkle with chopped toasted almonds or flaked coconut. - 24.401
Cold Chicken And Cucumber
1. Cut cooked chicken in strips or shred by tearing (the Chinese prefer the latter because it adds textural interest).
2. Peel cucumbers. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds; then cut in strips.
3. Arrange cucumber strips on a flat serving plate; top... - 24.354
Cold Sherry Chicken
1. Bone cooked chicken and cut in thin slices. Add sherry and toss. Let stand 2 hours, turning once or twice. Drain, reserving sherry.
2. Meanwhile extract ginger juice, then mix well with soy sauce, sesame oil and cup of reserved sherry.
3. Arrange chicken... - 22.2097