- » Cold Cereal
Cold Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold cereal recipes.
A Cold Morning For Hot Peanut Cereal
Start heating the water and salt. Stir in the flour, peanut meal, and grits using a wire whisk to stir the mixture smooth. Add the raisins and honey.
While you are adding ingredients to the heated water the mixture will come to a boil. Turn the heat down... - 32.894
Fruited Cold Cereal
Mix oats and water in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Let stand until oats are soft, about 10 minutes.
Stir in apples, raisins, brown sugar and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Serve with milk. - 29.5159
You May Also Like!
Creamy And Crunchy Cereal
This Creamy and Crunchy Cereal tastes excellent with hot or cold milk( Add cold milk to cooled dish) Try this Creamy and Crunchy Cereal for breakfast and tell me if you've liked it ! - 31.2477
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and the sugar
3. Add the eggs to the bowl and beat well till smooth
4. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ones and cream well till blended
5. Add the cereals... - 49.3944
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
Honey Cereal Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, and salt, and sift again.
Place shortening, sugars, honey, egg, and flour in a large mixing bowl.
Add cereals and coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in a... - 42.6707
Hot Whole Wheat Cereal
Bring water to rapid boil; add salt.
Gradually sprinkle in whole wheat cereal, making sure water continues to boil, stirring all the time.
Reduce heat and boil gently 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Honey Butter - 23.1361
Rice Cereal Bars And Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla and sugar replacement; cool slightly.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form, Very... - 32.6397
Crunchy Nutty Cereal
Mix the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and heat until blended.
Stir into the dry mix with a fork.
Crumble mixture into 3 jelly-roll pans or shallow bake pans and bake at 275 to 300F.
Stir at 10 minute... - 37.4411
1) Take a small microwave safe, measure up bowl. Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, mix oats, nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut.
3) Add in honey mixture and mix well.
4)... - 44.1182
Apple Crumble With 3 Cereals
1. Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
2. In a large bowl, toss together apple slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir into apples.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4. In a bowl, prepare topping, combining rolled oats, flour, bran cereal and... - 37.9961
Almond Crunch Cereal
Preheat oven to 225Â°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, wheat germ or soy grits, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Toss ingredients together thoroughly.
Combine honey and oil in a separate bowl.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring until... - 42.5948
Cold Cereal Recipes By Category