- » Cold Carrot Salad
Cold Carrot Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold carrot salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold carrot salad recipes.
Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad
Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad is a very tasty and addictive salad that I simply love preparing! A mouthful of this salad brings back fond memories from the times of first started cooking. Try this Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad yourself! - 38.7479
Carrot Ambrosia Salad
Carrot ambrosia salad is a fruited carrot and pineapple salad. Prepared with added raisins and coconut to it, the carrot ambrosia is a tossed fruit and vegetable salad and is chilled to serve to blend the flavors. - 28.7772
1) In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
2) Toss the mixture.
3) Chill until serving time.
4) Serve cold. - 32.655
This cold salad recipe salad is an easy and ready to served recipe that can be prepared with chicken aor tuna or even seafood. Mixed with whipped cream, chopped onions, peas, carrots, celery and dressed with salad dressing, the cold salad is served with added... - 33.2205
Favorite Carrot Salad
1) Put carrots in boiling salted water and cook for about 10 minutes till the carrots are crisp-soft.
2) Drain the excess water.
3) Take a large shallow dish and place carrots, celery, green pepper, onion, and celery seeds in it.
4) Lightly toss the... - 47.6785
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 125.428
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Cold Orange Rice Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Adjust sauce and herbs to taste.
3. Serve immediately.
Rice can be warm or cold. - 46.5281
Cold Meat Salad
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind meat, carrot, onion, pickles, and cheese into bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir dressing into meat mixture.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Arrange lettuce leaves... - 40.0322
Onion Salad With Cold Meat
Here is a lip smacking Onion Salad With Cold Meat recipe which will impress anyone who eats it. It can be served as a side dish or a light appetizer. The recipe is really easy and can be prepared in no time.You will definitely come back and thank me for... - 48.511
Sweet And Spicy Carrots
Cook carrots very slightly.
Marinate in dressing several hours or overnight.
Serve cold. - 32.6964
Celestial Carrot Salad
Combine carrots, lemon juice and salt.
Add marshmallows and fruit.
Blend honey with mace and yogurt.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired
NOTE: A wonderful side dish for cold chicken - 34.6337
Spring Carrot Salad
1. Scrub carrots leaving very small carrots whole.
2. Make lengthwise pieces out of the larger carrots in half.
3. In a medium saucepan place carrots add 1 cup water and season with salt and pepper.
4. Let it boil, simmer for 5 to 8 minutes such that... - 47.2648
Cold Herbed Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of rapidly boiling water.
While the pasta is cooking, put the carrots through the fine shredderof a food processor.
When the pasta is al dente tender but still firm to the bite hold a strainer over the pot near the edge and scoop... - 40.6523
Vegetable Cold Cut Salad
Mix the lima beans, carrot, potatoes, onion, and cucumber with the French dressing and marinate, in the refrigerator, at least 1/2 hour.
Stir in the cold cuts, eggs, and pickle.
At serving time add the lemon juice to the mayonnaise and combine with... - 41.4324
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad
Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad has a Pungent taste. The mayonnaise and chiili powder gives the Artichokes With Cold Corn Salad Ostentatious taste. - 40.2742
Rice Salad And Cold Meats
Rice Salad and Cold Meats - a simply and delicious salad, the Rice Salad and Cold Meats adds to the classiness and visual appeal of your dinner spread! Just follow this Rice Salad and Cold Meats recipe to create a culinary sensation at your next party! - 46.5867
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Carrot Macharmal - Moroccan Spiced Carrot Salad
Wondering how to prepare a carrot salad. Here is a traditional Moroccan spiced carrot salad just perfect for you. This salad is easy to make but extremely delicious. This salad is flavored with garlic, pepper, cumin and paprika for that spicy touch. Serve... - 125.966
Coconut Carrot And Raisin Salad
1) Allow raisins to swell by cooking them gently for 5 minutes in orange juice.
2) Let cool and combine them with carrot and coconut to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold in a salad bowl with a creamy mayonnaise. - 33.4235
Congealed Carrot Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold orange juice.
Add to boiling orange juice and stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining 1 cup of cold orange juice.
Stir in salt, salad dressing or mayonnaise, carrots, and pineapple.
Pour into a 6 cup mold and chill until... - 30.613
Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad
Take this suggestion of how to prepare Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad and make a tasty salad for your guests as well as yourself. You will definitely like this Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad. Go for it! - 28.6782
Mix the ingredients well and serve on crisp lettuce leaves.
The grated carrot may be served alone on lettuce or may be combined with cold boiled peas, with chopped nuts and apples, or with onions and radishes - 24.1959
French Carrot Salad
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade and bring to the boil.
Slice thickly or quarter the carrots and cook them in the marinade until just soft.
Drain them and strain the liquor.
Mix the mustard into the liquor and pour over the carrots.
Leave till quite... - 38.4201
1. In a saucepan, heat water, adding a generous pinch of salt to it.
2. Add carrots to boiling water and cook until fork tender about 12 minutes
Drain and let cool
3. In a serving dish, layer the carrots alternating with pepper and... - 44.9373
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Prepare the fruits.
Mix the vegetables, macaroni and fruits.
Mix the cream with mayonnaise and add salt, pepper and sugar.
Mix the mayonnaise and vegetable mixture. Chill thoroughly.
Decorate with carrot slices,... - 40.7093
Crunchy Carrot Salad
Crunchy carrot salad is a crispy and fresh vegetable salad. Herbed with rosemary, thyme and marjoram, the crunchy carrot recipe is prepared with added zucchini, pimientos and celery. Flavored with lemon juice, it is chilled and tossed to serve. - 37.4248
Marinated Carrot Salad
Prepare vegetables. Partially cook carrots and celery in boiling, salted water. Drain and combine in a bowl with onion and green pepper. Set aside. Make sauce by combining soup, oil, sugar, salt, pepper, dry mustard, and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Pour over... - 24.5093
Herbed Carrot Potato Salad
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling, lightly salted water about 25 minutes or till tender.
Drain; peel and slice.
In small saucepan heat a small amount of water to boiling; add carrots and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water and... - 40.7246
Carrot And Raisin Salad
Keep the grated carrots in ice-cold water for 30 minutes and drain.
Put the raisins in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Leave for 10 minutes and drain.
Peel the oranges and separate the segments.
Mix the mayonnaise, fresh cream, lemon juice, sugar and... - 35.706
Dilled Cucumber Carrot Salad
1 Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil, add the salt and carrots, and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the carrots, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again. Transfer to a medium-size bawl and sttr in the cucumbers and dill.
2 In a... - 26.1777
Green Bean And Carrot Salad
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel... - 47.9278
Minted Carrot Salad
Arrange carrot strips in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water until cool; drain well.
Combine carrot strips and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients,... - 38.1523
Piquant Carrot Salad
In a pan over medium-high heat, cook carrots, covered, in 1 inch boiling water just until tender when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Drain, cool quickly under cold running water; drain again.
In a serving bowl, layer carrots, onion rings, and pepper... - 34.9587
Baby Carrot And Turnip Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar and oil to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, place the turnips and carrots.
3) Season the vegetable with salt... - 48.025
Carrot And Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Chill until partially set.
Beat chilled mixture and add carrots, cabbage, green pepper, and onion.
Chill until firm. - 37.527
Slice and boil carrots in salted water until tender.
When cool, alternate layers of carrots, pepper rings and onion slices.
Beat remaining ingredients well with beater until completely blended.
Pour over vegetables.
May be prepared several days... - 37.8834
Green Pea Carrot And Mozzarella Salad
Green pea carrot and mozzarella salad is a fresh vegetable cheese salad. Herbed with basil, the vegetable cheese salad is tossed with yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Chilled and served, it is great for the summer. - 42.0479
Herbed Carrot Potato Salad
Cook carrots in small amount boiling water 2 minutes; rinse in cold water.
In large bowl toss together carrots, potatoes, celery, and olives.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, chives, Worcestershire, salt, dillweed,... - 41.0851
Banana, Raisin And Carrot Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients except parsley in a bowl.
2. Garnish liberally with parsley and serve cold. - 32.548
Dill Carrot Sticks
Wash and peel carrots and cut into thin sticks.
Cook in a little boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
Drain; pack carrots closely into hot sterilized pint jars.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling... - 38.7933
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water and vinegar.
Pour into ring mold; add pineapple.
Top with carrots; chill until firm.
Serve with dressing. - 25.5521
Carrot And Date Salad
1 In a bowl full of ice-cold water, immerse the lettuce for 10 minutes.
2 Drain thoroughly.
3 Spread the carrots in the middle of the lettuce leaves.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
5 Sprinkle the dates and almonds over the... - 45.7213
Carrot Orange Salad
1) In a bowl, place carrots and add salt.
2) In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, sugar and add enough orange juice to cover the carrots.
3) Stream the orange juice mixture over the carrots.
4) Allow the mixture to soak for a few hours or cover... - 41.5388
Carrot And Cabbage Slaw
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Finely shred the cabbage.
3) Chop the bacon.
4) Peel the onion and finely chop it, and reserve a few rings for garnish.
5) In a salad bowl, mix together vinegar, 4 tbsp of the oil, caraway seeds,... - 44.7055
Three Color Vegetable Salad
Three Color Vegetable Salad is a tasty and colorful salad. Surprisingly my vegetable hating children love it when I make this for our parties. There is never a worry about left over when it comes to this yummy Three Color Vegetable Salad. Try it! - 43.4028
Chop the pineapple slices very finely and keep aside the syrup.
Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water.
Cool a little and add 1 teacup of the pineapple syrup and the salt and vinegar to the jelly. Set partially in the refrigerator.
When almost set,... - 42.213
Garden Fresh Couscous Salad
1 In a medium saucepan combine water and bouillon granules; bring to boiling. Add couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for
5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Transfer to an extra-large bowl.
2 Add carrot, sweet pepper, zucchini, yellow summer... - 30.8902
Orange Carrot Salad
1.Take a bowl and put cream cheese in it.
2.Blend the cheese until it becomes light and bubbly.
3.Put milk, honey, sugar, vanilla extract, imitation banana flavor and nutmeg in the bowl and blend them all well.
4.Once done, add frosting.
Top... - 41.6036
Carrot Gelatin Salad
Dissolve unflavored gelatin in cold water; add boiling water, lemon and orange gelatins, vinegar and salt.
Add carrots, celery and fruit; mix well.
Pour into an oiled ring mold; chill until firm. - 32.7992
Carrot And Shrimp Salad
Soak gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Mix with mayonnaise and salt.
Combine shrimp, raisins, celery, carrots, olives and cheese.
Carefully fold into mayonnaise mixture with forks to prevent mashing.
Pour into mold or individual molds;... - 36.4229
Golden Glow Salad
Drop the grated carrots in ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
Combine the carrots, peanuts, mayonnaise and cream. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
Arrange the pineapple slices on lettuce leaves and top each slice with a large spoonful of the carrot mixture.
Serve... - 31.4329
Vegetable Russian Salad
Russian Salad is an amazingly simple mixed salad that you will get hooked to in no time. The combination of chicken, sausages and vegetables is simply irresistible. Try the Russian Salad! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.4971
Laguna Cabbage Salad
This Laguna Cabbage Salad is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Laguna Cabbage Salad. - 35.3951
Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix
This Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix is the tastiest way I have ever made a vegetable mix so far. I made this Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 33.4384
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
Cold Halibut With Assorted Vegetables
Place fish in bowl with tomato, cauliflower, half the parsley, olives and carrots; season well.
Place vinegar, garlic, remaining parsley, salt and pepper in separate bowl. Whisk together. Incorporate oil gradually while whisking constantly.
Pour vinaigrette... - 29.6189
Spread celery, carrots and parsley in a baking dish and arrange fresh salmon slices (sprinkled with salt and pepper) on it in a single layer.
Sprinkle salmon with white wine and cover with plastic wrap.
Heat for about 4 minutes.
Cool at room temperature, then... - 44.3053
Cold Asparagus With Lemon Mustard Dressing
1. Steam or boil asparagus until tender yet crisp and bright green
2. Immediately drain and refresh under cold water to prevent further cooking and retain color.
3. Arrange in a dish, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4. To make the dressing, in a... - 41.4249
Carrot, Celery, And Olive Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar.
Chill until thickened.
Stir in carrots, celery, and olives.
Spoon into a 4 cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm about 4 hours.
Garnish with crisp salad greens.
If... - 39.501
Healthy Sunshine Salad
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in the cold water and salt. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 1/2 hours or until thickened but not solid, or until a spoon leaves an impression when drawn through it.
2. Spray a... - 33.516
1. Heat oil in small pan. Add cumin, as it changes colour, remove from heat. Cool.
2. Mash carrots. add cumin. Mix well. Chill.
3. Mix yoghurt, salt with carrots just before serving. Serve cold garnished with fresh coriander. - 30.6214
Quick Carrot And Pepper Salad
Drop the shredded carrots and bell peppers into boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Combine the carrot mixture and radishes in a bowl.
Combine the sherry, vinegar, soy sauce and salt in a covered jar and... - 33.9417
Cold Tongue With Vegetables
Scrub tongue well under cool running water; place in a 5-quart pan.
Add water, carrot, onion, celery, vinegar, salt, peppercorns, oregano, and cumin.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat is fork-tender 21/2 to 3 hours).
Let... - 40.9333
Copper Penny Salad
1. Half-fill a medium-size saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the carrots, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
2. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the... - 34.0912
Seaweed Salad With Carrot And Diakon Ribbons
Seaweed is a highly nutritious edible marine algae, full of calcium, iodine, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, folate and antioxidants. In this recipe we are preparing the seaweed with a simple traditional dressing of sesame oil with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce... - 113.561
Cold Duck Souffle
To make cream sauce:
1. Into a small pan put milk with sliced onion and carrot, peppercorns, mace, herbs and cloves and heat slowly for 20 minutes.
2. In another pan melt butter, stir in flour, strain on milk and bring to the boil, stirring... - 45.5441
Layered Pineapple-carrot Salad
If you thought making a layered salad can be taxing then this Layered Pineapple-Carrot Salad would definitely force you to change your opinion. Delicious and easy at the same time, this Layered Pineapple-Carrot Salad is a medly of freshness in flavored... - 38.6694
Carrot Onion Ring Salad
1. Peel carrots. Cut slanting slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a pan cook carrots covered in 1 inch boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain out from water and dip into cold water.
4. Drain out again and keep in serving bowl.
5. Separate onion slices... - 49.4317
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 38.7003
Carrot Salad With Moroccan Dressing
The carrot salad with moroccan dressing is a cooked salad that can be served with meals as a side. Prepared with a dressing of lemon juice, orange juice, honey paprika and cinnamon, the carrot salad with mocrrocan dressing is sprinkled with mint, cilantro... - 43.6196
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Blanch carrots in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
Drain,- place in a medium bowl.
Combine green onions and next 7 ingredients; pour over carrots.
Add parsley, orange rind, and lemon rind; stir... - 38.413
Moroccan Orange Carrot Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing dish on a summer day? Here is an exciting video for orange and carrot salad that is just perfect for you. This is a super simple recipe video that can be helpful to make the dish in just a few minutes. Surely refreshing salad... - 105.403
Lima Bean Carrot And Zucchini Salad With Feta Cheese
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise again and then into strips.
Repeat with canots.
Steam carrots 5 to 7 minutes.
Add zucchini and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Add lima beans and continue steaming until all vegetables are... - 44.1772
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 42.0121
Carrot Cabbage Mould
The carrot cabbage mold is a lovely vegetable mold made with lemon flavored gelatin. Tangy with the fresh taste of lemon, this vegetable mold is further flavored with sweet pickles and can be served as a side. - 32.4414
Carrot Cabbage Mould
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; stir in 1 1/2 cups cold water, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 5 1/2-cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 27.1573
Cut the carrots into thin strips and combine in a large bowl with the green pepper, cucumber, onions and potatoes.
Toss together until well combined.
Add the cubes of sole and mix gently.
Beat together the remaining ingredients into a... - 39.0385
Creamy Perfection Salad
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; add 1 cup of the water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; add remaining 1 1/2 cups water and the next 7 ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until well mixed.
Chill until... - 42.5994
Pour 1/2 cup cold orange juice into blender container; sprinkle gelatin over.
Let stand 5 minutes add boiling orange juice.
Process at low speed until gelatin is dissolved; use rubber spatula to push gelatin granules into mixture.
Add remaining cold orange... - 32.7642
Carrot Ring Mold
1. Place the carrots in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Drain well, then place in pan with the butter, stock, sugar and seasoning to taste and cook gently until carrots are very tender and have absorbed the liquid.
3.... - 46.275
Carrot Filled Zucchini
1) Cook the whole zucchini in boiling water over a medium heat for 8 minutes, remove in cold water, drain well.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a slicing disc, slice the carrots, then steam for about 17-20 minutes until tender.
3) In a food... - 37.5407
Curried Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
In a bowl combine salad dressing or mayonnaise, milk, curry, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Add macaroni, carrot, and onion; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for at least 3 hours - 32.2334
1) In water, soften the gelatin and then dissolve mixture in hot pineapple juice.
2) Add honey and blend well.
3) Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) When mixture begins to thicken, fold in other... - 46.1498
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Oriental 'style Carrots
1. In a saucepan boil water and cook carrots for 4 to 5 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain out the carrots and cook quickly under cold water.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat.
5. Add oil and let it... - 47.1322
Broccoli And Carrots With Lime Dressing
Bring about 2 inches of water to a rapid boil in a covered pot.
When the water boils, add the vegetables, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until tender but firm.
While the vegetables cook, mix together all of the dressing ingredients.
Drain the... - 38.076
Bean Sprout And Carrot Stir Fry
Prepare the vegetables.
Pour boiling water over the sprouts, wait 20 seconds, then drain them and refresh in cold water.
Julienne the carrots and sweet red pepper.
Parboil the carrot sticks for 30 seconds; drain.
Slice the onion and mushrooms thin.
Julienne... - 44.2714
Moya S Celeriac Salad
1. Wash and peel the celeriac, grate coarsely.
2. Put into a pan of cold water with the white malt vinegar and bring to the boil.
3. Strain the celeriac through a nylon strainer and allow to cool.
4. Peel and grate the carrots fairly finely.
5. Place the... - 40.4913
All American Potato Salad
1. Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces, and place in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cool water and drain.
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add... - 36.3386
Scoop out the cabbages, leaving the outer shells unbroken. Chop the scooped part finely and put it in ice-cold water for at least 30 minutes.
Chop the apples leaving the skins intact.
Mix the cabbage and apples with the cream. Add salt and sugar. Chill... - 27.0701
Dissolve jelly powder and salt in boiling water.
Add ice water and drained pineapple.
Chill until gelatin begins to thicken then add carrots.
Pour into an 8-inch square pan which has been rinsed with cold water.
Chill until firm.
Cut in squares and serve on... - 29.5859
Cabbage Carrot Mould
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water, Add 1 cup boiling water and chicken bouillon granules; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in salad dressing and dillweed.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in cabbage, carrot, and green... - 39.5332
Cauliflower Carrot And Pepper Vinaigrette
1 Arrange the cauliflower in a steamer basket, set over boiling water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes. Add the carrots and red pepper, cover, and steam 2 to 3 minutes more or until the vegetables are slightly tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the... - 31.7427
1) Take the carrot sticks and cook in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Add little salt to the boiling water.
2) Drain the carrots.
3) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
4) Pour this mixture over the carrots and keep in the refrigerator for 1... - 39.2027
Macedoine Of Vegetables
Place cooked vegetables in large mixing bowl.
Combine wine vinegar, kelp powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Blend together and pour over cooked vegetables; toss gently.
Sprinkle one tablespoon of lemon juice over top and stir in enough... - 41.8842
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 43.5204
Grouse Breast Saute
Carefully cut the breasts from the grouse, which have been drawn and cleaned.
Sprinkle the breasts with 1/2 teasp of the salt and the pepper.
Then saute in the fat in a skillet until golden brown on all sides.
Cut remainder of the grouse into individual... - 39.8376
Cold Carrot Salad Recipes By Category