- » Cold Canapes
Cold Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold canapes recipes.
Cold Crab Canape
Mix crab, pickles and lime juice.
Add mayonnaise to moisten. - 21.4629
You May Also Like!
Crab Gelatin Canapes
Soften agar-agar flakes in sherry for 5 minutes, then dissolve in top of double boiler over hot water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Then stir in yogurt, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Chill mixture until it begins to... - 35.8524
1. Drain the sardines.
2. Remove the bones and add flesh to a bowl.
3. Combine sardines with pepper, lemon juice and parsley and mash with the back of a spoon.
4. Butter the bread slices.
5. Quarter slices into triangles.
6. Spread sardine paste... - 41.1836
Cheese And Tomato Canapes
1. Strain the tomato puree, whip the cream and mix together.
2. Add cheese, seasoning and enough colouring to give the mixture a pale pink shade. Chill.
3. Pile the mixture or pipe it on each biscuit, garnish with chopped mint or parsley. Serve cold. - 34.9677
Chicken Pineapple Canapes
Place chicken breasts in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Discard skin and cooking liquid.
Chop into small pieces.
In medium bowl combine celery, green pepper, onion and butter.
Microwave... - 41.5948
Saute minced mushrooms.
Prepare cream sauce by heating oil and blending in flour, stirring for 5 minutes.
Then add milk pre-mixed with powdered milk.
Cook and stir sauce with wire whisk until thickened.
Add salt, paprika and nutmeg.
When cold, stir in yogurt... - 38.3627
Hard Boiled Egg Anchovy And Tomato Canapes
1 Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, then cool in cold water. Peel them.
2 Cut each slice of tomato in three curved strokes in order to obtain 3 crescents. Put all 36 crescents to one side.
3 Butter the slices of bread and cut them into halves diagonally.
4 Cut... - 26.8738
Cream Cheese Canape Bases
1. Keep the butter or margarine and cheese at room temperature 20 minutes.
2. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl, cut in the butter or margarine and cheese with a pastry blender or 2 knives. Add the water and mix thoroughly. Wrap in waxed paper and chill 1 hour... - 27.4338
1. Mash the cream cheese well, blend in cream and chilli powder, mix well. Put the cream mixture into an icing gun or pastry tube.
2. Sprinkle almonds on each biscuit, force cheese mixture through icing gun or a pastry tube.
3. Sprinkle coriander and chill,... - 28.8554
Salami And Cucumber Canapes
1. Cut bread into circles almost the same size or slightly larger than the salami slices. You can use a pastry cutter or a lid with a sharp rim for this.
2. Halve each cucumber slice.
3. Butter the bread circles and spread a little mustard.
4. Place... - 34.8323
Devilled Ham Canapes
1. In a bowl add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard and blend them well.
2. Smear them over rounds of fried bread.
3. Serve the deviled ham canapes after garnishing with paprika or parsley, hot or cold depending on the taste preferences of... - 34.5477