- » Cold Broccoli
Cold Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold broccoli recipes.
Cold Broccoli With Yogurt Ginger Dressing
Cut off stems of broccoli; set aside for another use such as soup.
Divide tops of broccoli into florets.
Steam the florets for 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp tender.
Rinse under cold water and chill for an hour or several hours.
Combine yogurt with remaining... - 30.9635
Cold Broccoli With Cashews
Cook the broccoli until it is just tender; place in a serving dish.
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chervil.
Pour over the broccoli; chill. - 28.4659
You May Also Like!
Broccoli Tarragon Soup
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Cook, covered, until broccoli is tender but still bright green.
Puree in blender.
Chill before serving. - 28.5994
1. In bowl combine the vinegar, oil, salt, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, scallions, and eggs.
2. Add the mozzarella cheese to the hot pasta and stir to melt the cheese. Top with the broccoli mixture. Toss and serve with freshly grated Parmesan... - 28.2941
Oriental Broccoli Salad
With a sharp paring knife, remove the tough outer layer of the broccoli stalks, then steam them in a large pot until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes once the water under the steamer boils.
Drain the broccoli in a colander, rinse with cold water to stop the... - 38.4273
1) Cut broccoli into florets.
2) In a large skillet heat duck fat or oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
3) Add broccoli, sprinkle salt and pepper and shake the pan to saute. Fry for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Put broccoli into heatproof bowl and... - 34.1384
Cut broccoli into florets.
Steam or boil until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
In a food processor, combine the cooked broccoli, cream cheese, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
Cover and puree until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot or cold. - 32.7402
The broccoli ring is a cooked and molded broccoli ring made with gelatin and hard boiled eggs. Flavored with beef consomme and mayonnaise, the broccoli ring is savory and spiced with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Chilled, it can be served on a salad platter. - 41.9038
Stir Fry Broccoli
1) Combine the first 5 ingredients, stir, and set aside.
2) Was broccoli in cold water, trim off the large outer leaves, and remove tough ends of stalks.
3) Cut the stalks diagonally into 1-inch thick pieces and if stalks are more than 1 inch in... - 42.9739
Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli
1) Break the broccoli in small florets. Peel the stems and diagonally slice.
2) In a saucepan with boiling salted water, dip the broccoli pieces to blanch for 30 seconds.
3) Drain water and rinse the broccoli in running cold water.
4) Place over... - 43.4621
Stir Fried Broccoli
1. In a large saucepan boil large quantity of salted water. Cook broccoli for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain broccoli and rinse under cold water. Drain again and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over high.
4.... - 44.8537
Stir Fried Broccoli
1. Break the broccoli into tiny flowerets with stems.
2. Peel the large stalks and cut them diagonally into thin slices about 1 1/2 inches long to make 6 cups of slices and flowerets together.
3. Rinse and drain the stalk slices and flowerets... - 42.3751
Cold Broccoli Recipes By Category