- » Cold Borscht Beet Soup
Cold Borscht Beet Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold borscht beet soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold borscht beet soup recipes.
Cold Beet Borscht
1.Use the grating disk of the processor, and grate beets and onions.
2.Take a soup kettle, add the onions and beets and add water and salt. Bring to a boil
3. Remove from heat and let the pot sit,covered,for 10 minutes.
4. Drizzle the honey and pour... - 44.6887
Quick Borscht Cold
1) Blend all the ingredients till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
2) If the capacity of the blender is not enough to hold entire amount at one time, add all ingredients except 1 cup of water then pour off some of the pureed mixture, now add the... - 36.5988
You May Also Like!
Peel beetroot and onion, cut into 1/2 in. dice; cover and cook in chicken stock until tender.
Drain the vegetables, reserving the liquid.
Cool a little.
Place vegetables with a little liquid into electric blender, or rub through a fine seive.
Add... - 32.0604
1) In a saucepan, mix together the beets, water, onion and salt
2) Bring to a boil
3) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a low flame for an hour
4) Tip in the sugar and lemon juice
5) Cook for an additional 10 minutes and season the soup with... - 45.5809
Veal And Beet Borscht
Cook veal in salted water to cover until tender.
Puree beets in a blender, or pass through a sieve, with their water.
Add cucumber to beets and beet water.
Mix into veal and its juices.
Gradually stir in sour cream.
Add dill, salt, pepper, chives and... - 42.7288
This yummy Beet Borscht swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. Beet Borscht as a Side Dish never fails to impress. This Beet Borscht is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 42.5369
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Heat before serving or serve cold. - 32.6954
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
Process the beets, cream of chicken soup, and garlic with the metal blade until smooth.
Combine with the consomme herbs, and reserved beet liquid in a 1 1/2 quart container.
Serve cold, garnished with a spoonful of sour cream. - 27.0115
Cold Clear Borscht
Combine beets, onion, water to cover (2-1/2 to 3 cups), sour salt and sugar.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Whisk 1/2 cup hot soup into egg and return to rest of soup.
Cook and stir 3 minutes.
Do not boil.
Strain, chill and adjust... - 33.4472
1. In a large soup kettle, tip in the water, cabbage, beets, onion, carrot, garlic and bay leaves.
2. Bring the kettle to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes or till done
3. Add the tomato, lemon juice and tamari, and simmer on 15 minutes... - 45.3284
Beets And Cucumber Borscht
Cut beets into halves.
Place them in a soup pot with the 10 cups cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer partially covered until beets are tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Skim foam from cooking liquid as necessary.
Remove beets from cooking liquid... - 41.0317