- » Cold Beverage
Cold Beverage Recipes
Cold beverage can refer to a wide variety of drinks, either alcoholic or non alcoholic. Cold beverages are best served on summer days as a relief from the sweltering heat. Popular beverages like tea or coffee can ... More »
Homemade Cold Coffee
Summers are scorching and going out for a summer drink can make you sick. So, why not make a drink at home that is as good as what is served in restaurants. Chef Manjula has a cold coffee recipe for summer which requires few simple ingredients from kitchen;... - 112.964
Chocolate Cold Coffee
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it... - 108.017
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.59
Herbal Remedy For Cold, Cough And Alergies
1. In a pan add 1/2 cup water, tulsi, turmeric powder, freshly grated ginger and lime juice and bring to boil.
2. Strain out over a cup and add honey and ghee.
3. Prepare and have during cold and cough for quick relief. - 99.9912
You a coffee lover? Then a beverage such as this should do the trick during the summer! A quick blend of the ingredients and it’s a done deal! See the video for more on this cold beverage! - 69.8592
Cold Mandarin Pineapple Souffle
In food processor or blender bowl, process oranges, pineapple and vanilla until pureed.
Place 1/2 cup puree in small mixing bowl.
Sprinkle gelatine over puree in bowl.
Let stand for 2 minutes to soften.
Reserve remaining puree.
Place water in 1-cup... - 45.8976
Cold Buttermilk Soup
Cold Buttermilk Soup recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! Great to cool off with on a hot day, you can be sure the kids will enjoy this too. I am really excited to know your opinion on this one! - 41.8804
Cold Crabmeat Mousse
1. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the broth and milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 39.9271
Cold Strawberry Soup
Reserve 1 large berry for garnish.
In a large nonreactive bowl, combine the remaining strawberries, the sugar, and liqueur and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
Puree the berries.
Add all the remaining ingredients to the berries.
Mix well, cover, and refrigerate... - 35.7034
Cold Water Ginger Drink
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Cold Water Ginger Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Cold Water Ginger Drink as you take every sip and take in every gulp. - 33.5639
Bring milk to boil and add coffee powder.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Strain and add sugar to taste.
Chill and add remaining ingredients.
Pour into small glasses.
Serve chilled. - 31.6521
Cold Coffee is an addiction with me during the hot summer months when hot coffee seems an impossibility ! I love it topped with a dollop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Just try this easy-to-make cold coffee and let me know if you like it ! - 29.6391
Carob Milk (hot Or Cold)
Combine carob, milk, milk powder, vanilla, salt, ice or hot liquid, and banana if desired.
Blend all until smooth.
Use cracked ice for a cold shake.
Use hot liquid for hot "chocolate" and heat all after blending. - 28.4067
Cold eggnog can be enjoyed on a hot day when prepared with cold milk and eggs and flavored with vanilla. Chilled with ice, this drink is a cousin of the classic eggnog. - 26.9207
Cold Coffee Cooler
Heat a few tablespoons of the milk and pour over the coffee and sugar.
Leave to infuse for a few minutes.
Into the blender container put all the including the coffee.
Blend till frothy.
Serve immediately. - 26.5678
Hot Or Cold Carob Froth
For a cold froth: blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and foamy, then serve.
For hot froth: Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over a medium flame. As you heat the mixture, the volume of the foam will increase as the air inside the bubbles... - 24.9411
Heat a few tablespoons milk.
In it dissolve for each glass 1/2-1 teaspoon coffee and sugar to taste.
Pour this mixture into a blender with 1 cup milk and crushed ice cubes.
Blend it and serve immediately.
For a personal touch, add a sprinkling of malted... - 24.7598
Cold Water Iced Tea
Fill a one-quart jar with cold water.
Add tea bags and cover.
Chill in the refrigerator 12 to 18 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags and pour tea into tall glasses filled with ice cubes or crushed ice.
Offer juicy lemon or lime wedges and sugar to taste.
Trim... - 24.0643
Cold Beverage Recipes By Category