- » Cold Bean Soup
Cold Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cold Bean Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cold Bean Soup recipes.
Cold Green Bean Soup
Cut 1 lb. French beans in small pieces crosswise after removing the ends and strings.
Cook in 16 oz. tinned consomme with the bay leaf and 1 teaspoon salt until tender.
Reserve the stock.
Thicken the stock by adding 1 oz. plain flour mixed smooth in 3... - 43.8011
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.6894
Spicy Black Bean Gazpacho
1. In a food processor, finely chop red pepper and green onions, using on-off turns; transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes to food processor; finely chop, using on-off turns. Add to pepper-onion mixture along with black beans and tomato juice. Add balsamic... - 33.4896
Green Bean Soup With Chicken Stock
Snap ends from beans; cut beans into large pieces.
Combine beans and stock in large saucepan.
Add thyme, savory, and garlic; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer until beans are tender.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Pour reserved liquid back into saucepan; boil... - 37.799
Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stock pot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat.
Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stock pot, add... - 39.7395
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stockpot, add the... - 33.0908
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
Wish you could make the winters warm with a special bean soup? Follow this recipe to prepare a very tasty bean soup at home. This one's sure to appease your taste buds and ticker. - 115.519
Green Bean Soup
1. Melt butter in a saucepan
2. Saute onion and garlic till soft.
3. Blend in the flour and then add the water or apple juice and stir until smooth.
4. Add beans and herbs, and simmer for 2 minutes... - 45.1004
South Of The Border Black Bean Soup
1 Place the black beans and the corn in a colander. Hold under cold running water to rinse the beans and thaw the corn; drain well. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and... - 35.5371
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 105.638
Cut carrots, cucumber, tomato and pepper into large chunks.
Add all ingredients except beans to food processor; process to make chunky puree.
Pour into large serving bowl; stir in beans.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 31.8679
Black Bean Soup
This black bean soup is prepared with a meaty ham bone or ham hocks. Herbed with thyme and cooked with added vegetables, the black bean soup is sherried for a mild flavor with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Garnished with egg and lemon slices, it is a... - 43.0246
Six Bean Salad
1. Prepare frozen lima beans as label directs; drain. Meanwhile, prepare frozen green beans and wax beans as labels direct, but prepare both packages together; drain.
2. In large bowl, with spoon or wire whisk, mix undiluted cream-of-mushroom soup, water,... - 29.6165
Bean Soup Veneto-style
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, 2 tablespoons oil, prosciutto rind or salt pork, carrot, celery and... - 41.1802
Put beans and broth into cooker.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 3 minutes.
Cool cooker at once under running water.
Return open cooker to a low flame.
Mix cornstarch and water; add to soup, stirring until... - 31.4062
German Green Bean Soup
The greman green bean soup is a green and cheerful soup made with green beans and bacon. Prepared with cider vinegar, the green bean soup is cooked with onions and serves as a excellent side in meals. - 39.2482
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 104.642
Yum Cha Red Bean Soup
1. In a small bowl, mix together water and rice flour, to make thickener.
2. Using paring knife, scrape the white fibre off the tangerine peel.
3. In a tall saucepan, put the red beans with 400 ml of water.
4. Cover the saucepan and... - 86.2911
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 46.1222
Bean Bag Soup
Rinse the lima beans, lentils, yellow split peas, green split peas, pinto beans, and dried navy beans.
Depending on how much time you have, either cover with cold water and soak overnight; or cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let sit... - 43.8325
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 92.5592
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 101.576
15 Bean Soup
Just what you need on a cold winter night, 15 bean soup with corn bread. - 0
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 36.335
String Bean Soup
This String Bean Soup received such rave reviews from all. String Bean Soup goes perfectly as Side Dish. I prepare this String Bean Soup with Vegetable as the main ingredient. Just try this dish and see how you get hooked to it! - 36.7069
Peppery Garbanzo Bean Soup
1) Wash the garbanzo beans with cold water for 1 minute. Drain the beans properly.
2) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
3) Put the onions, green pepper and parsley.
4) SautÃ© them well until they... - 48.1568
White Bean Soup With Barley
Sort and rinse the beans.
Soak in cold water to cover for 8 to 10 hours; drain just before using.
Heat the olive oil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the drained beans, carrots,... - 43.8888
White Bean Soup With Carrots
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 44.9826
Tuscany Bean Soup
1) Rinse the beans and drain them. Cover the beans in 6 cups of cold water. Cover and refrigerate the beans overnight. Do this a day in advance.
2) The next day, add in the beans and the liquid into a 8-quart kettle. Add in 6 more cups... - 46.8202
Pasta And Bean Soup Neapolitan Style
Drain and rinse the beans under cold running water.
Put them in a large pot and add the water and the prosciutto.
Cover the pot partially and bring the water to a gentle simmer.
Simmer the beans over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are tender, 45... - 40.5934
Curried Black Bean Soup
1 Combine all ingredients in an electric-blender container or in a bowl; beat until smooth. Chill.
2 Pour into chilled glasses or cups. Garnish with lemon slices and sieved hard-cooked egg, if you wish. - 18.1966
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 47.8577
Navy Bean Soup
Soak the beans overnight in cold-water to cover, drain, and add ham hone, onion, carrot, celery, water, and cook until all ingredients are tender.
Discard hone, and press vegetables through sieve add seasonings.
Blend flour with a little cold water and add to... - 33.1125
Curried Black Bean Soup
1. Combine soup, water, curry powder and grated lemon rind in an electric-blender container or in a bowl; cover and whirl mixture until smooth. Chill.
2. Pour into chilled glasses or cups. Garnish with lemon slices and sieved hard-cooked egg, if you wish. - 20.2709
Bean And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion until it begins to turn color. Add the carrot, celery, and pork ribs and saute for 10 minutes, turning the vegetables and meat every few minutes. Add tomatoes. Lower heat... - 32.8495
Black Bean And Lamb's Tongue Soup
Black bean and lamb tongue's soup is a speacil soup prepared with curry powder and red wine. Made with a varied mix of flavors, the black bean and tongue soup is flavored with lemons and is mildly sweet with a tang to it. - 42.28
Ham White Bean And Sweet Potato Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, garlic, mustard, pepper and bay leaf to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, drain the beans in a colander. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into 1/2... - 37.3459
Bean Soup With Knuckle Of Ham
Cook the knuckle of ham in 2 1/2 pt. of water.
Then take the cleaned and washed beans, which should have been soaked in water for several hours, boil until tender, then add the stock from the cooked ham.
Make a roux from lard and flour and add finely chopped... - 32.6535
The two bean soup is a mixed vegetable soup made with two beans of choice. this two bean soup recipe is made with white and green beans with cubed ham. Prepared with a base of beef broth, the two bean soup is best garnished with parsley and can be served as a... - 45.5873