- » Cold Baked Bean Salad
Cold Baked Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold baked bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold baked bean salad recipes.
Rock Lobster Salad, Hot Or Cold
Drop frozen rock lobster into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, boil 3 minutes.(Larger 4-ounce tails require 5 minutes boiling time.)
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
With scissors, remove underside membrane.
Pull out meat and dice.
Place... - 39.0713
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 38.7003
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
Ginger String Bean Salad
1. Toast almonds on baking sheet in medium oven until golden. Let cool.
2. Trim beans and cut into pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Blanch beans in boiling water about 4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.... - 34.457
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Baked Beans Supreme
Add cold water and bring to boil.
Boil one hour.
Combine tomato sauce and oil.
Simmer until thick.
Chop pickles, celery and add sliced olives.
Add to beans, pour into casserole.
Pour tomato mix over beans.
Bake in moderate oven at... - 37.3217
Southern Boston Baked Beans
Wash beans; soak in lukewarm water overnight.
In the morning parboil the beans.
In the very last stages of parboiling, add the soda.
Rinse in cold water, drain.
Prepare a heavy stone bean jar.
In the bottom place
Add beans, cover with water, and cover... - 39.3144
Chilli Bean Bake
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water. Drain and rinse well. Pour 1 litre / 1 1/4 pints / 4 cups water into a large, heavy-based saucepan, add the beans and bay leaf and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or... - 36.2143
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad
Bean Curd & Peanut Salad has a refreshing taste. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad gets its taste from beans mixed with curd and flavored with white wine and red pepper. Bean Curd & Peanut Salad is served as appetizer in many food joints across the world. - 45.5273
Warm Bean Salad With Lamb
PUT THE BEANS in a large bowl and pour boiling water over to cover them by 1 inch.
Let sit for 1 hour, then drain the beans and put them in a saucepan with fresh, cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the beans... - 44.5398
Cannellini And Green Bean Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the soaked and drained cannellini beans with 2 inches of water. Add the bay leaf, thyme sprig and onion half and bring to a simmer. Simmer over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally and adding more water to cover as... - 31.5262
Beans In A Flask
Soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 12 hours.
Preheat the oven to 140°C/ gas 1.
Drain the beans and rinse thoroughly in cold water.
Put them in a 2-litre, heavy-based casserole with 800ml water; set over a low heat.
Bring to the boil very... - 45.801
Chicken And Beans Romano
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a sauce pan 3 cups of water to boil, and cook the green beans until tender.
3) Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
4) In a bowl mix together tomato juice, vinegar, onion flakes, salt,... - 47.2538
If you plan to use canned cooked beans and chick peas, drain them of all their canning liquid, wash them thoroughly under cold running water, drain again and pat dry with paper towels.
If you plan to cook the beans yourself, follow the initial soaking... - 40.3293
Feta And Bean Salad With Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1/4. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Halve the tomatoes, then lay them on the sheet in a single layer. Brush each cut half with a little olive oil, then put a basil leaf on each. Sprinkle with salt and... - 37.5315
Barbecued Lima Beans
1.Soak beans in 5 cup water and refrigerate overnight after covering.
2.Take a 5 quart kettle or Dutch oven, put beans and soaling water in it along with 1 teaspoon salt.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, lower the flame and... - 44.4834
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 46.1407
Lima Bean Casserole Deluxe
Cover beans with cold water and soak overnight.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Simmer until tender and drain.
Heat salad oil, and saute onion until just golden.
Put beans in shallow casserole, and add oil and onion, scraping pan thoroughly.
Add green pepper, salt, 2... - 41.5037
White Beans With Pasta
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans reserving the liquid.
3. Into a 3-quart Dutch oven, add beans and 6 cups liquid along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat... - 45.7263
Soy Bean Special
Wash beans, pick over, and soak in the cold water overnight.
Drain; measure liquid from beans; then add enough cold water to make 1 1/2 qts.
Add to beans, and cook, covered, for 3 hrs or until tender, adding-boiling water as needed.
Drain beans, reserving 1... - 39.4116
Individual Ham And Limabean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Trim fat from ham. Cut meat about 1 inch long thin strips.
3) In a skillet heat oil, fry ham and garlic till light brown.
4) Mix in remaining ingredients and divide into 4 individual baking... - 42.0521
White Bean Plaki
Soak the beans overnight in water to cover.
The next day drain and rinse.
Pour in fresh water to cover the beans.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and cook the beans until tender, but not mushy, about twenty to thirty minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9046
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 45.366
1. In a large heavy saucepan, tip in the water, cornmeal, chili powder, cumin powder and tamari. Mix the ingredients well
2. Set the pan on medium heat and continue the stirring till the mixture thickens completely and comes to a boil
3. Lightly... - 45.9333
1.In a pot, place the bacon and cook, also add beans to the pot
2.Now pour cold water to the pot and continue to cook until the beans become soft
3.Take a strainer, place the beans over it and rub it properly
4.Take the pot and return to the heat, pour... - 41.9354
Lima Bean Casserole
Soak the beans overnight in cold water.
Drain and cover with fresh water, and simmer until tender but nowhere near the mushy stage; drain, rinse in hot water, and turn into a T1/2 quart size casserole.
Mix together the sugar, flour, molasses, mustard, salt... - 27.8027
Courgette And Green Bean Quiche
1. In a bowl mix together flour and mustard powder.
2. Add low-fat spread and rub together till the mixture is of bread crumb consistency.
3. Now, add cold water sufficient enough to form soft dough.
4. Now, in greaseproof paper wrap the dough... - 40.7307
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, cover peanuts with cold water and soak overnight
3.Next morning, place the bowl of peanuts over the fire and boil for 10 minutes
4.Now remove the peanuts from water and dry... - 32.174
Baked Picnic Ham
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a large heavy pan put the picnic ham. Cover completely with cold water.
3) Stir in peppercorns, cloves, and bouquet garni.
4) Boil over moderate heat. Remove scum from the surface. Cover with a lid.
5)... - 45.9412
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
Warm Lamb Salad
DRESSING: In large bowl, whisk together olive and corn oils, shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Spoon 2 tbsp (25 mL) into shallow glass baking dish; add chops, turning to coat.
Let stand to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in pot of boiling water, cook... - 44.2182
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.2472
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 31.873
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Blend in the taco seasoning and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/2... - 34.2035
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Traditional Chinese Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds (shake pan frequently) until golden (about 2 minutes); set aside.
Mix together flour, cornmeal, five-spice, salt, and pepper.
Dredge chicken in mixture; shake off excess.
Pour oil into pan to a depth... - 42.7463
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 35.9799
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Put all the ingredients into a 9 X5 X 3" loaf pan and bake in a moderate oven for 75 minutes till done
3. Serve warm or cold with a fresh salad - 29.9646
Layered Ham Dinner
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Rinse beans with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Place beans in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix soup, mayonnaise and mustard; spoon half the mixture on beans.
Top with ham and spoon... - 35.7202
Spread rice in shallow metal baking pan, 13x9x2; toast in moderate oven (350Â°), stirring once or twice, 15 minutes, or until golden-brown; empty at once into strainer; rinse under cold running water; save for further use.
Remove skin from chicken pieces;... - 40.4037
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
Roast Turkey Breast Jardiniere
1. Rinse turkey breast with running cold water and drain well. Place turkey breast on small rack in large open roasting pan; brush skin with salad oil. Cover turkey breast with a loose tent of foil. Insert meat thermometer through foil into thickest part of... - 32.6698
Richmond Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan with foil and grease it lightly. On a piece of wax paper, combine the flour, salt, paprika, allspice, red pepper flakes, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
2. Dredge the... - 25.3025
Burger Chili And Chips
Add onion and celery and cook till tender but not brown.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chili and mix.
Place layer of corn chips in greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Alternate layers of the chili mixture, corn chips, and diced cheese, ending with... - 40.5902
Mexican Tamale Pie
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till just tender.
Add meat; brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Pour into greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Make Corn-meal Topper: Stir corn meal... - 48.3485
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 107.868
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
Remove the skin from a young duck.
Cut the duck into thin slices as long as possible.
Mince together 6 oz. of lean bacon, 6 oz. lean pork and the duck's liver.
Salt and pepper.
Line a greased mould with only half the mixture.
Cover with the slices of duck and... - 44.1521
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 38.0748
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
1) Pastry : In a food processor, process the flour with the butter until the mixture has fine crumbs.
2) Gradually add the egg yolks until combined.
3) Bring the mixture together with hands on the work surface.
4) Wrap in cling film and allow... - 47.5074
Alsace Leek And Onion Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter. Cut in the butter using a pastry blender or rub in the flour with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Beat... - 45.1819
1. For the pastry, put the flour into a food processor and blitz with the butter, when the mixture is in fine crumbs, start adding the egg yolks, one by one. when all appears combined, bring it together with your hands on the work surface, but not kneading... - 42.4512
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 46.5215
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0
Marinated Lamb And Spring Vegetables In Aspic
Put the lamb in a bowl.
Add all the marinade ingredients except the oil, stock, gelatine and sugar.
Cover and leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the lamb and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 42.2696
Assorted Hors D'oeuvres Ideas
These must be served in small portions and should be freshly made and well flavoured..
Arrange on large platters or serve on individual small plates and garnish attractively for eye appeal.
Suggestions for hors-d'oeuvre combina- tions:- Cooked diced ... - 30.5895
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 101.218
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Place peppers on a baking sheet; broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning often with tongs, until peppers are blistered on all sides.
Immediately place peppers in a plastic bag; fasten securely, and let steam 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove peel of each pepper.
Cut a... - 36.5002
Egg Roll is one of my most popular preparations. I prepare this often when I am hosting birthday parties at home. Try this wonderful Egg Rolls recipe for yourself. - 47.8612
Pescado A La Marina
1) First of all, the marinade needs to be made. Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together and blend well.
2) Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them. Add the vegetables to the lemon-oil mixture, along with the bay leaves, salt, freshly ground... - 46.2161
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 0
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels and clams with running cold water; remove beards from mussels. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, to 1 inch boiling water, add mussels and clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until shells... - 38.3391