- » Cold Asparagus Vinaigrette
Cold Asparagus Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold asparagus vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold asparagus vinaigrette recipes.
Cold Chicken And Asparagus With Lemon Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. To make the vinaigrette, use a medium glass bowl
2. Combine the shallots or scallions, lemon juice, thyme and tarragon and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk in the safflower oil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, sugar and pepper.
4. Let... - 45.2428
You May Also Like!
Chilled Asparagus Vinaigrette
1. Cut off or snap off the lower part of spears.
2. If desired, peel spears with vegetable peeler.
3. In a rectangular baking dish, place spears alternating the direction of half the spears.
4. Add 1/4 cup water.
5. Cover dish with... - 46.2901
Spiced Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a medium saucepan combine vinegar, water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and celery seed.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
In a shallow dish arrange asparagus.
Pour hot liquid over asparagus; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Serve... - 36.9384
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Combine salad oil, vinegar, Tabasco, sugar, and salt. Beat until blended. Add onion.
2. Place asparagus spears in a shallow dish, Pour sauce over asparagus and let stand in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
3. Place pimiento strips around 4 or 5... - 34.9809
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 32.4779
1) Wash and dry asparagus. Trim and peel stalks.
2) Drain capers and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan, boil 3 quarts of water over high heat.
4) In a small bowl mix capers, oil, vinegar and mustard. Blend dressing well with a fork.
5)... - 38.5307
Asparagus With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Fill a skillet with about an inch of water and fit with a steamer; bring to a boil.
Trim the asparagus, peeling the spears if they are fat, and put them in the steamer.
Reduce the heat to moderate and steam 2 to 3 minutes if the spears are thin, 5 to 6... - 41.8505
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.0571
Asparagus Vinaigrette With Pimiento
1) In a large skillet add water and bring to boil.
2) Clean asparagus and cut off tough lower section of the stems.
3) In the boiling water add asparagus and boil for about 10 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the spears from the boiling water... - 37.9282
Asparagus With Vinaigrette
1. To prepare asparagus trim them to 5-inch (12 cm) lengths, reserving stalks for another use.
2. In large skillet, bring enough lightly salted water to cover asparagus to boil.
3. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-high and cook,... - 38.6255
Asparagus Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
To Make Hazelnut Oil: At least 24 hours before using, heat vegetable oil on top of stove or in microwave until very hot.
Place nuts in a small bowl or glass jar and pour hot oil over.
Cover and steep at room temperature for 24 to 36 hours.
Pour through... - 40.4197