- » Cold Appetizer
Cold Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cold appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cold appetizer recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Sprout Salad (콩나물 냉채)
1. Wash and drain about 8 ounces of soybean sprouts. Remove both ends of the soybean sprouts.
2. In a pan on high heat, pour water, add ¼ tsp of salt and boil. Once it starts boiling, add the soybean sprouts, cook covered for about 3 minutes on... - 116.436
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Mirassou Chardonnay With Roasted Cold Vegetable Salad
If you are in the mood to have a salad with a wine, then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Mirassou Chardonnay with Roasted Cold Vegetable Salad. A great combination of a tasty salad with a glass of rich wine. - 101.147
Cold Raw And Avocado Carrot Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. This creamy raw carrot soup is not only fresh and organic, but also low in calories and served cold, hence ideal for the summer. Luci Lock shows us how to prepare this... - 99.22
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Cold And Flu Super Soup
This soup will guarantee to keep those cold bugs at bay and if you've already got the flu then this soup will burst those bugs to pieces. - 90.9392
Cold Cucumber Soup (oi Naengguk)
Oi naengguk is another simple but popular Korean side dish, perfect for summer. I have made so many different kinds of naengguk (cold soup) using different vegetables, but this is my most favorite recipe. The seasoning in this recipe could be changed a little... - 88.932
Warm Or Cold Bean Salsa
Salsa is a sizzling preparation to adorn any main or even to have as a snack. Check out chef showing how to make Bean Salsa using two different kinds of beans as the key ingredients. Good to serve with rice or pasta! - 87.054
Strawberry And Orange Juice Cold Soup
Want to know of a special soup recipe that is yummy and unique and will definitely leave your guests amazed? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more! - 83.8537
Cold Smoked Turkey Pecans And Cheese
Smoked turkey, pecans and cheese make a perfect addition to your picnic menu. Look at this incredible video that shares a super simple cold smoking technique. This effortless technique certainly imparts a wonderful smoky flavor to an absolutely delicious... - 83.5598
Cold Summer Potato Soup
Want to impress your guests with a chilled soup that is both refreshing and healthy. It also tastes great and is sure to knock everyone's socks off! Watch the video now to know more! - 79.2864
Turkish Cold Soup
Do you often like experimenting in your kitchen? watch this video to learn an innovative Turkish appetizer. The recipe is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Do give it a try. - 72.2572
Tossed Cold Noodle Salad
Do you have left over noodle and you don't know what to do? Cheer up because you have a solution at hand now. Toss the cold noodle with vegetables and sauces to give a different twist to it altogether. - 51.9473
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 49.2911
Cold Avocado And Coconut Soup
Peel avocado; cut 6 thin slices.
Wrap slices in plastic wrap, reserving for garnish.
Combine remaining avocado, coconut, garlic, chili peppers, cumin, cardamom, lemon juice, salt and 1 cup water in blender or food processor container.
Process until... - 49.2578
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8595
Cold Tomato Herb Soup
1) Take a bowl and place bouillon cubes along with water in it. Dissolve completely.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients.
4) Chop garlic into half and insert a toothpick through each half.
5) Add garlic to the mixture.
6) Mix... - 48.77
Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint
Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. Try this Cold Split Pea Soup With Mint; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 48.5376
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506
Cold Mint Cucumber Soup
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until limp but not brown.
Add sliced cucumber and cook slowly until soft.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, then stock, blending well.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to... - 47.7276
Cold Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
2.Stir in onions and shallots and cook till soft.
3.Put the cucumber chunks, vinegar, dill and chicken broth in the pan and cook until a boil.
4.Once boiled, put rice and cook by covering half for 20-25... - 47.5779
Cold Senegalese Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat butter. Add onion, carrot, celery and curry powder and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Add flour and mix till well blended.
4) Mix tomato paste and cook stirring for 1 minute.
5) Stir in the undiluted... - 47.534
Classic Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Pound veal slices as thin as possible.
Trim fat from ham.
Arrange layers of veal, ham, and eggs in 9-inch pie pan, sprinkling each layer with parsley, salt, pepper, and herbs, mixed together.
Pour consomme over mixture.
Cover with pastry rolled 1/8 inch... - 47.505
Garlic Flavored Cold Vichyssoise
Heat the butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the potatoes, onions, leeks, garlic and 1 cup of the chicken bouillon.
Simmer covered over very low heat until the vegetables are very soft.
Add the remaining chicken broth.
Simmer covered for 10... - 47.4317
Cold Curry Carrot Soup
1 Fit the food processor with a slicing disk and slice carrots.
2 In a large saucepan, add carrots, chicken broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until carrots are fork-tender.
4 In the food... - 47.2404
Cold Salmon Mousse
1) In a blender, soak gelatin in water.
2) Process the gelatin mixture and add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, paprika, dill, and salmon.
3) While still processing gently stream in cream to the salmon mixture.
4) Mix capers, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and blend... - 47.0324
Cold Green Shallot Soup
Cold Green Shallot Soup is a unique and winning soup that fits into any dinner spread with ease! Surprise your guests with this tasty and unique Cold Green Shallot Soup. I am sure they will love it! - 46.9562
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.6918
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 46.1685
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 46.0422
Cold Pork Pies
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Apportion the pastry into 5 parts and cut off 1/3 from each of the portions.
3. Keep the pieces warm for using as pie lids.
4. Use your hands or a glass jar to mold each of the 5 pastry... - 46.0163
Cold Sorrel Soup
Cold Sorrel Soup is a sumptuous soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My friends and family loves this tasty soup and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cold Sorrel Soup. You will love it. Trust me! - 45.96
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
Glazed Cold Platter
1. Take a saucepan and soften the gelatin by sprinkling it over cold water.
2. Cook gelatin over low heat, until it completely gets dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add wine, soup and onions into it.
4. Thicken the mixture by... - 45.7791
Cherry And Plum Cold Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together the fruit, water, sugar, salt and cinnamon
2) Bring the soup to a gentle boil and lower the flame to cook for 15 minutes
3) Pass the fruits and syrup through a food mill
4) Add in the cornstarch with a little water and... - 45.7362
1) In a saucepan, mix together the beets, water, onion and salt
2) Bring to a boil
3) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a low flame for an hour
4) Tip in the sugar and lemon juice
5) Cook for an additional 10 minutes and season the soup with... - 45.5809
Cold Ratatouille In Eggplant Shell
1) Rinse the green pepper. Slice it in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Slice lengthwise to get 1/4-inch thick slices.
2) Srub the zucchini and slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Wash the mushrooms and slice them long along the stems to... - 45.5471
Cold Duck Souffle
To make cream sauce:
1. Into a small pan put milk with sliced onion and carrot, peppercorns, mace, herbs and cloves and heat slowly for 20 minutes.
2. In another pan melt butter, stir in flour, strain on milk and bring to the boil, stirring... - 45.5441
Cold Cucumber Soup
1) Pare the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise.
2) Using a teaspoon, scoop out and discard seeds.
3) Cut cucumbers into 1/4-inch pieces.
4) In a large saucepan, heat butter and saute cucumber for 5 minutes, or until... - 45.5327
Cold Curried Tomato Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tomato juice, onion, lemon juice, vinegar, hot sauce, and curry powder and mix well.
3) Refrigerate until well chilled.
4) Taste the soup and add salt and... - 45.4322
Cold Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) On a deep platter, arrange the thinly sliced beef.
3) Slice the onion into rings. Place the onion over the slices of meat.
4) Sprinkle capers over the onions and meat.
5) Next, sprinkle the parsley... - 45.3514
Classic Cold Tomato Soup
Put the tomatoes, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, lemon rind and stock in a saucepan.
Cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Cool and rub through a strainer or pure in an electric blender.
Mix the arrowroot or cornflour and water together.
Stir into... - 45.2143
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.1638
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.1085
Cold Sour Cherry Soup
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix together water, sugar and cinnamon stick in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and stir in cherries.
3) Simmer the mixture, covering partially for 35 to 40 minutes over low heat if the cherries are fresh or 10... - 45.0581
Cold Savory Flan
1. Grease medium quiche or flan tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cream.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and scramble the eggs in it until cooked but yet soft.
4. Return cooked eggs to the bowl and combine... - 45.0451
Cold Yogurt Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
2. Pulse to chop finely but do not puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the tomatoes.
4. Blend by pulsing in short bursts.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in the tomatoes and season... - 45.0232
Cold Tomato And Avocado Soup
To make the soup: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
Place a tomato in the pan and boil for 30 seconds to loosen the skin.
Cool under cold running water and slip off the skin.
Repeat with the remaining tomatoes.
Core the tomatoes and... - 44.9849
Cold Green Bean Soup
Cut 1 lb. French beans in small pieces crosswise after removing the ends and strings.
Cook in 16 oz. tinned consomme with the bay leaf and 1 teaspoon salt until tender.
Reserve the stock.
Thicken the stock by adding 1 oz. plain flour mixed smooth in 3... - 44.9602
Cold Cucumber Soup With Yogurt
1. Peel and halve the cucumber and scoop out the seeds.
2. Grate the cucumber into a small bowl using a coarse grater.
3. In a large mixing bowl add garlic and salt and mash with the back of the spoon.
4. Add oil and continue to mash... - 44.9185
Cold Plum Soup
1) Take a small piece of cheesecloth and tie the cinnamon stick and clove in it.
2) Take a saucepan and pour water in it. Add apple juice, plums, sugar and lemon juice. Place the cheesecloth in the mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat... - 44.8784
Cold Orange Carrot Soup
1. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and carrots, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Stir in stock, juice, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to... - 44.728
Cold Beet Borscht
1.Use the grating disk of the processor, and grate beets and onions.
2.Take a soup kettle, add the onions and beets and add water and salt. Bring to a boil
3. Remove from heat and let the pot sit,covered,for 10 minutes.
4. Drizzle the honey and pour... - 44.6887
Cold Cherry Soup
In a large pan combine water, juice from cherries, sugar, salt, lemon juice, and cinnamon stick.
Boil for 3 to 4 minutes; taste liquid for flavoring.
If not well-flavored, let boil and reduce for another few minutes.
Add the cherries to the boiling mixture;... - 44.6176
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over low flame.
2. Add leeks and onion and continue to cook over a low flame until they are tender but not brown.
3. Add chicken broth, parsley, celery, salt, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Mix it well.
4.... - 44.543
Cold Curried Soup
In a Dutch oven or large pot, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, apple and celery; saute until vegetables are tender.
Peel, seed and chop tomato.
Stir chopped tomato, garlic, curry powder, allspice, ginger and flour into apple mixture.
Cook and stir over... - 44.436
Cold Yogurt Vichyssoise
1. In a soup pot, combine the vegetables and the broth.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and simmer the vegetables for about 45 minutes until very tender.
3. Let cool slightly.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, turn the vegetables and the... - 44.3797
Cold Tomato Dill Soup
If you are searching for a different kind of dill soup, then Cold Tomato Dill Soup is one among the best finds. Whether or not you like tomato, I am almost sure you will love this Cold Tomato Dill Soup recipe. My family loves it. So will yours! - 44.2447
Cold Zucchini Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl... - 44.0894
Cold Schav Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together the schav, onion, water and salt
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then lower to bring down to a simmer
3) Add in the lemon juice and sugar
4) Cook for about 10 minutes
5) Taste and check the soup for seasoning
6) In a... - 44.0612
Cold Cherry Soup
Chop cherries in food processor or blender until just chopped.
Place in bowl and refrigerate.
Into a saucepan put water, wine, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cook while stirring for 5 minutes, then strain.
Mix together cornstarch and the juice of 1/2... - 43.873
Cold Cucumber Soup
1) In a heavy pan, add the diced cucumbers, 1 cup chicken stock and onion together and simmer until tender.
2) In a blender, puree the mixture, until smooth.
3) In a bowl, transfer the cucumber puree and stir in rest of the chicken stock.
4) Stir in... - 43.8083
Cold Cucumber Soup
Peel, seed, and thinly slice the cucumbers.
Place in a single layer on a large plate and cover with the salt.
Set aside for about 30 minutes to remove bitterness.
Rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over moderately high... - 43.6812
Cold Celery And Tomato Soup
Scrub celery stems, chop roughly and puree in a blender.
Strain juice and discard fibres.
You should have 3/4 cup of celery juice.
Mix celery juice with tomato juice and freeze till almost firm.
Place semi-frozen juice in a blender with curd and whisk.
Add... - 43.6244
Cold Apricot Soup
Bring 1 quart (1 litre/1 3/4 pints) of water to the boil on a conventional cooker.
Cover the apricots with the water.
Remove the apricots, skin, halve and stone them.
Set aside 4 apricot halves.
Cut the remaining flesh into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Bring... - 43.5775
Cold Minted Pea Soup
Put the chicken stock and water in a saucepan with the onion, garlic, tarragon and peas.
Cook until the peas are just tender.
Remove and discard the onion.
Puree in a blender or food processor, stir in the yoghurt and season to taste.
Chill well, for at least... - 43.5541
Cold Tomato Soup
Cold Tomato Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cold Tomato Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.4265
Cold Fruit Soup
1.In a kettle, add water, orange,raisins,pineapple,honey and arrowroot.
2.Simmer for 20 minutes
3.Take kettle off flame, and cool till barely warm
4 Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate till very cold
5 Serve cold with desired... - 43.3722
Whole Cold Poached Salmon
1) In a deep pan, large enough to hold the whole salmon, mix all the ingredients together, except the salmon.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Place salmon on a 3 layered cheesecloth, leaving long ends that shall be hanging... - 43.3669
Cold Plum Soup
1) Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
2) Remove pits from plums.
3) Combine plums, reserved syrup, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a blender, blend everything for about one third at a time.
5) In a covered container, refrigerate the... - 43.363
Cold Game Souffle
1. Separate the egg and beat the yolks separately and the whites separately.
2. Whip the double cream until stiff peak forms.
3. In a pot heat the stock, dissolve the gelatine in cold water and add to the stock.
4. In big bowl add the... - 43.15
Cold Avocado Soup
1. In a blender mix together the avocado, 1/4-cup water, the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, and broth mix.
2. Process on medium speed using the on-off motion until well pureed.
3. Remove the center of the blender container cover and, with the blender... - 42.9585
Cold Sorrel Soup
1)Shred the sorrel leaves into fine, long strips (chiffonade). Put aside.
2) In a large pot, stir the butter until melted and fry the scallions by turning frequently over moderate heat until tender but not browned for about 5 minutes.
3)... - 42.8676
Cold Avocado Soup
1) Take the avocado, halve it and discard the pit.
2) In a blender, add avocado, chicken broth, rum, curry powder, salt and pepper. Blend to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the half-and-half and blend again to mix well.
4) Peel and slice the crab meat... - 42.8129
Easy Cold Cucumber Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 2-quart saucepan and add the onion. Cook till it is tender.
2) Stir in the chicken broth, cucumber, potato, parsley, dillweed, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.... - 42.795
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup
Cold Fresh Fruit Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A mouth-watering Cold Fresh Fruit Soup will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 42.7214
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 42.5373
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter or margarine in it. Add green onions and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gently stir in milk. Reduce heat and cook until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 42.2844
Cold Fresh Tomato Soup
In 4-quart microproof casserole, combine tomatoes, onion, lemon peel, parsley, paprika, sugar, salt, and wine.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 20 to 25 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and onion cooked.
Stir after 10 minutes.
Discard lemon peel and... - 42.1825
Cold Cucumber Soup
1)Mix cucumber, walnuts,apple juice,clove garlic, dill, salt and pepper except yoghurt in a food processor.
2) Pour into a bowl and blend in the yogurt.
3) Refrigerate to chill before serving
SERVING ... - 42.1139
Cold Cream Of Carrot Soup
Using the steel knife in the work bowl, process onion until coarsely chopped.
Saute in butter until translucent, stir in the curry powder and dill, and continue cooking for several minutes.
Slice carrots, combine with onions, and add stock.
Season with salt... - 42.0762
Cold Cucumber Asparagus Soup
Place about 2 cups of water in the bottom of a pan fitted with a steaming basket and a lid.
Heat on high until the water boils.
Put the asparagus in the steamer, cover, and cook until tender, approximately 4 minutes.
Remove the asparagus and rinse under cool... - 41.9359
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Blanch the spinach and puree it.
2) To the pureed spinach add parsley, cucumber, scallions, dill and chicken broth.
3) Blend them to a fine paste.
4) Adjust sugar and seasoning.
5) Hot spinach soup can be served with chopped... - 41.6824
Cut spareribs into individual ribs and place in a large baking pan, lean side up.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Blend together chili sauce, water, allspice, Worcester- shire, brown sugar, salt, and onion; pour over ribs.
Continue... - 41.6361
Cold Avocado Soup
1. In a blender, blend together avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
2. Follow by adding 1/2 cup chicken stock.
3. Blend for just about 30 seconds at high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in leftover broth and chill until icy... - 41.586
Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup
Try this alluring Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup recipe. An easily prepared crookueck recipe, this Cold Cumin Crookueck Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 41.5524
Cold Eggplant Appetizer
Place whole eggplant on microproof baking rack, pierce skin in several places.
Cook on HI (max. power) 6 to 7 minutes, or until soft.
Set aside to cool.
Combine onion, green pepper, garlic, and lemon juice in small microproof bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1... - 41.3047
Cold Beet Soup
Cover beets with water and cook until tender.
Add lemon juice, sugar and stir.
Boil 10 minutes.
Add salt while boiling.
Add a little beet broth to eggs.
Stir until well blended.
Add eggs to broth.
Serve cold with sour cream. - 41.1029
Cold Green Soup
Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut milk, in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about twenty minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Puree the vegetables in a blender container or the work bowl of a food processor... - 41.0272
Cold Beef Salad
1) Pour off the liquid from the bean sprouts, wash in cold water and drain.
2) In a bowl, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sweetener and monosodium glutamate.
3) Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the sprout mixture and toss well.
4) Mix in thoroughly... - 41.013
Cold Pink Rhubarb Soup
Boil water and sugar until sugar dissolves.
Add rhubarb and cover.
Cook slowly until rhubarb is just tender.
Drain juice into a small saucepan and save the rhubarb.
Stir cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water into the juice and cook until thickened... - 40.9136
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
Place the cucumbers in a colander and sprinkle with the salt.
Place the colander in a bowl, cover, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to let the cucumbers drain.
In a food processor or blender, combine the cucumbers, shallot, garlic, and ice... - 40.8978
Cold India Pasta
1) In a medium bowl, add yoghurt, instant milk powder, rice vinegar, cumin and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2) Add in the cooked pasta, radish, celery, scallion, mint, cilantro and parsley. Combine all.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place... - 40.8882
Cold Beet Soup
Place beets, lemon juice, and water .in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Cool at once under running water.
Drain beets; reserve the liquid.
Mix buttermilk, sour cream, and beet... - 40.876
Cold Peach Soup
Place all ingredients except mint leaves in blender or food processor.
Pour fruit mixture into a heavy medium-sized saucepan.
Bring soup to a slow boil.
Simmer and stir soup 8 to 10 minutes, until soup clears and thickens... - 40.8648
Creamy Cold Avocado Soup
Puree the avocados in a food processor until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chile and nutmeg.
Beat in the cream.
Remove to a bowl.
In a saucepan over medium heat cook chicken broth and sherry for 5 minutes.
Set aside and let cool.
Then, blend into... - 40.7175
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581
Cold Cucumber Soup
Slice off ends of cucumbers; cut cucumbers into chunks.
Combine 1 c. (250 mL) of the water and cucumber in blender or food processor.
Mix together remaining water and cornstarch until blended.
Combine cucumber and cornstarch mixtures in a large soup pot.
Add... - 40.3933
Cold Appetizer Recipes By Category