- » Cola Barbecue Sauce
Cola Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cola barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cola barbecue sauce recipes.
Deep South Cola Barbecue Sauce
1) Before using the cola in the recipe, allow it to turn flat so that there is no carbonation present.
2) In a saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Add the garlic and cook... - 44.9779
Barbecue Sauce With Cola
Barbecue Sauce has a Miraculous taste. The cola beverage and red wine vinegar gives the Barbecue Sauce Delicious taste. Must go for it - 32.5857
Coca Cola Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan add all the ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Use as and when required as a basting for red meats or chicken or even grilled fish. - 31.1454
You May Also Like!
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 109.954
Cola Braised Pulled Pork And Spicy Mustard Sauce
Pulled pork refers to a piece of pork butt or shoulder that is cooked in a small amount of liquid, slowly and for a long time, and then pulled apart. It is usually served in a sandwich bun with barbecue or mustard sauce. This recipe can be made in a Dutch... - 129.859
Lola's Cola Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and gently simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, till the sauce has turned very thick. Keep stirring frequently.
3) Serve or use as... - 30.6696
Crockpot Cola Pork Ribs
Cola pork ribs is a delicious dinner recipe wonderfully flavored with cola. View this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe for cola ribs slow cooked in crockpot, simple and easy to make. The dish can be prepared with simple ingredients and... - 109.811
Cook meat with salt and 1 cup water slowly for about 2 hours until very tender.
Add more water, if necessary.
Shred meat with forks while warm, being sure to remove all fat and skin.
Add remaining ingredients except Coca Cola.
Stir and let simmer for 30... - 36.4201
Easy Barbecue Sauce
Mix ingredients well.
Use as a barbecue sauce or to baste meats when roasting. - 18.6638
Striploin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, add coca cola, chilli sauce, and vinegar.
2. Drop molasses, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. Whisk.
3. Put steak pieces in dish. Turn, and coat it with marinade.
4. Cover, and let it rest for 4 or at least for... - 102.103
Barbecued Beef Brisket
Place brisket in shallow glass baking dish or large plastic food storage bag.
Pour cola over brisket.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning brisket over after half the time.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Remove brisket from... - 39.2064
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well till a smooth thick sauce is formed.
3) Keep aside till ready to use.
4) Use as a marinade for chicken. - 34.3687