- » Coke Salad
Coke Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coke salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coke salad recipes.
Cherry Coke Salad
Drain juice from fruit; add water if necessary to make 2 cups.
Heat juice to boiling; add gelatin, stir until dissolved.
Cool; add cola and fruit.
Pour into 1 1/2 quart mold.
Chill until set.
Serve with salad dressing, cream cheese dressing or whipped cream. - 33.4603
Lime Coke Salad
Dissolve Jello in hot water.
Add Coke, cherries and pecans. - 19.9895
You May Also Like!
Corn 'n Crab Cokes
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab... - 43.6698
Mock Cranberry Salad
Dissolve jello in water, add cokes, cream cheese, pineapple, nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Refrigerate until set. - 32.8425
Delightful Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Make the most of the seasonal fruits with this refreshing and deliciously healthy salad. Betty whomps up a quick and easy ambrosia salad but adds a fresh twist to the recipe by making a few yummy additions to the salad. Serve as a side or main, this fruity... - 102.001
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 92.2759
Ginger Chicken And Corn
1) Preheat the broiler on medium heat.
2) From the corn cobs, remove the silks and husks.
3) Cut each cob into six slices.
4) In a large bowl, place the chicken wings with cob slices.
5) Peel the gingerroot and grate or chop it... - 38.792
Snowcapped Broccoli 'n' Ham
The snowcapped broccoli and ham is a coked ham and broccoli dish that can be served as a side ina meal with eggs as topping. Baked in custard cups with egg whites and salad dressing toppng this snaowcapped broccoli recipe is a crispy and nutritious side dish. - 41.2874
Herb And Parmesan Risotto
1. In a saucepan, add the stock and bring it to a boil; simmer on low flame
2. In another oan, melt half the butter, add in theonions and sweat gently for almost ten minutes until just soft
3. Add rice to the onions, and stir till the rice is... - 43.6446
Southwestern Range Beef And Rice Supper
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Southwestern Range Supper. Follow this easy recipe for Southwestern Range Supper and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 49.1112
Piadina E Calzone
1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth... - 81.1176