- » Cointreau
Enjoy our collection of cointreau recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cointreau recipes.
Cointreau Caviar Pearls
Tickle your taste buds with a bracing yet delicious mix of champagne and Cointreau caviar. There can be a no other better way of bringing molecular mixology to your drinks than this heady cocktail. A perfect marriage of sweet and bitter, this unique and... - 126.95
Deconstructed Margarita With Cointreau Ravioli
The Margarita is traditionally made with little variation. Those who like it simple, keep to three ingredients: simple syrup, lime juice and tequila. Delicious! Jamie Boudreau steps it up a notch with help from a kit assembled by Cointreau (watch Jamie make... - 108.764
Scallops With Cointreau & Lime Butter Sauce
How nice will it be to prepare a gourmet dish like scallops with tangy cointreau sauce in your home kitchen? Well, don't worry, it doesn't take much to do it. View this video to see how simple it is to prepare this delightfully divine dish. - 97.86
Sweet Cointreau Teese
If you love your cointreau, you surely won't mind this cointreau based cocktail. The very first sip will leave your mouth with a cool sweet flavor of violet. A heady concoction of cointreau, apple juice, monin violet syrup and lemon juice. Stream the video to... - 97.5087
Caramelized Apple Cake With Cointreau Custard
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Put the apples in a large, non-stick frying pan with 25g butter and muscovado sugar and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until just tender and caramelised, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
To make the... - 48.1038
Swedish Pancakes With Cointreau Strawberries
1.Combine Cointreau and strawberries together. Keep aside.
2.Mix together milk, oil and eggs, flour and salt.
3.Using a wire whisk, blend well and get rid of all the lumps.
4.Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium... - 47.401
Chocolate Gateau With Cointreau
Melt 5 oz (150 g/5 oz) of the butter in a bowl in the micro wave oven on HIGH for 1 minute.
Mix 5 of the egg yolks with 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of the ground almonds.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa powder over the mixture, stir, add the cane sugar... - 45.7307
Sauteed Chicken In Cointreau
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper On the chicken pieces
3. Put eggs and flour in two separate shallow bowls, and dip each chicken piece in the eggs, then in the flour.
4. Shake off if there is any excess... - 45.467
Pheasant With Green Apples And Cointreau
Saute the smoked pork, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan in the butter and oil.
When they are well done, remove them and put them to one side.
In the same pan, brown the pheasant.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Sprinkle apples with Cointreau and brown... - 44.5111
Truffle Au Cointreau
1 In a pan, add orange juice, zest and sugar;boil for about 2 minutes.
2 In a thick-bottomed pan, add the cream and bring to a boil. Leave for 1 minute.
3 Over moderate heat, add the chopped couverture to the cream, and stir constantly until... - 43.0919
Crepes Suzette With Cointreau
Mix and cook crepes, then fold each in half and then in half again; keep warm in a 250° F. oven until all are done.
Rub sugar lumps on rind of orange and lemon, drop into orange juice, and crush to dissolve.
Melt butter in a chafing dish over moderately low... - 41.9418
Cointreau Flavored Ambrosia Bowl
1. To prepare the pineapple drain it reserving juice and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine Cointreau and pineapple juice; set aside.
3. Peel oranges removing white membrane and cut into 1/8- inch -thick slices.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into 1/8... - 40.8014
Cointreau Cranberry Crepes
CRANBERRY FILLING: In saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and water to boil: reduce heat and boil gently, stirring often for 5 minutes or until skins pop.
Stir in liqueur and orange rind; let cool.
Custard: In top of double boiler or in heavy saucepan, stir... - 40.5198
Carrots With Pistachios And Cointreau
Slice the carrots diagonally into 1/8 inch slices.
Combine the carrots, water, salt and the 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until tender; drain.
Remove carrots from... - 39.7232
Orange And Cointreau Marinated Pheasant
The day before the barbecue, clean pheasant thoroughly and cut into 4 pieces.
Place pheasant in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over bird.
Make sure all pieces are covered by marinade.
Marinate, covered, for 12 to 24 hours,... - 39.5471
Oranges In Cointreau And Ginger Syrup With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Peel and pare the oranges and deseed them
2. In a large bowl, pour in Cointreau and place the orange slices in the liquor and let it steel for 20 minutes
3. Shave off thin shavings from the orange and set aside
4. Clean the ginger and... - 38.925
Peach Mousse With Cointreau Or Curacao
1 Thaw the frozen peaches well.
2 In a blender jar, put the thawed peaches.
3 Blend to puree.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and blend to combine well.
5 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
6 Serve chilled in individual dessert... - 35.6943
Strawberries With Cointreau-cream Sauce
Strawberries With Cointreau-Cream Sauce is an easyto prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Strawberries With Cointreau-Cream Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 35.2679
Berries With Cointreau Chantilly
Hull the strawberries.
Whip the cream until stiff and fold in the sugar.
Flavor to taste with Cointreau.
Fold in the prepared berries and spoon into individual glasses.
Chill until required.
Serve topped with crushed meringues or ratafias and garnished with... - 35.1559
Chocolate Cointreau Mousse
1 Break the chocolate bar into small pieces.
Place the chocolate and black coffee in a small bowl standing over a pan of hot water over a gentle heat.
Stir continually until the chocolate melts and becomes creamy.
Cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
2 Remove the... - 35.0515
Mandarin Cointreau Cake
1. Beat eggs with an electric mixer until thick. Gradually add sugar and beat for a further 3 minutes. Fold in combined plain flour, self-raising flour, custard powder, almonds and rind. Pour mixture into a greased and lined 22 cm / 8 3/4 in round cake pan... - 34.7565
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-yogurt Sauce
Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Fresh Fruit With Cointreau-Yogurt Sauce is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 33.5073
1. Soften the butter from the fridge by dicing it into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes
2. Place these cubes into a small heatproof dish
3. Microwave on LOW uncovered for 40 seconds
4. Add the icing sugar to the mix and the mix well
5. Add the Cointreau to the... - 33.2856
Sliced Oranges And Honeydew With Cointreau
1 Peel the oranges and slice crosswise.
2 Peel the honeydew and slice crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3 Cut the orange slices into 2-inch pieces.
4 In a large chilled bowl, layer oranges and melon.
5 Pour Cointreau over all.
6 ... - 32.7127
Cointreau Souffle With Syrup
1. Beat egg yolks with icing sugar, orange juice and rind until thick and creamy. Beat in the sponge biscuits and Cointreau.
2. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into orange mixture and divide between 4-6 greased and collared,... - 32.451
Kingfish In Cointreau
The day before the barbecue, place kingfish in a glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over fish.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Season fish with black... - 31.9879
1) Slightly split the dates and deseed them.
2) In a basin, combine the cheese, rind and Cointreau and mix well.
3) Gently spoon or pipe the mixture into each date.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 31.9232
Cointreau De Crème
Place chocolate chips and coffee granules in blender container.
Add very warm half-and-half.
Cover; blend at medium-low speed, about 1 minute.
Add liqueur and eggs; continue blending until smooth.
Pour into small dessert or demitasse cups.
If desired,... - 30.8026
Raspberries In Cointreau With Meringue
1. Soak raspberries in orange juice and Cointreau overnight. Drain, reserve syrup. Place raspberries in a single layer over the bottom of a 23 cm / 9 in pie dish.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff, gradually add sugar and continue to beat for a further 5... - 29.8842
Strawberries In Cointreau
Wash and hull strawberries; peel and segment oranges, reserve any orange juice; remove pulp from passionfruit.
Combine all fruit with Cointreau, add reserved orange juice, cover, refrigerate.
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over heat until sugar is... - 29.075
Strawberries Laced With Pistachios And Cointreau
Strawberries Laced with Pistachios and Cointreau is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Strawberries Laced with Pistachios and Cointreau dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 28.0969
1) Take a shaker glass; fill it with crushed ice and pour over the ingredients.
2) Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink after shaking well.
3) Garnish with an orange peel and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 27.9598
Minty Pineapple Fans In Cointreau
Cut off top and stem end of pineapple, then halve, core, and peel.
Divide each half lengthwise into 4 wedges, then cut in paper-thin, fan-shaped pieces.
Place pineapple fans in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and toss well to mix.
Cover and marinate... - 27.5667
Cointreau Curd Cups
1. Grate the rind coarsely from a quarter of the orange and set aside for decoration. Grate the remaining rind finely.
2. Place the cottage cheese in a bowl, then beat in the grated orange rind, honey and Cointreau.
3. Gradually mix in the yogurt until... - 27.4194
Grapefruit Glazed In Cointreau
1. Peel the grapefruit with a sharp knife, removing all the pith at the same time. Slice into 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick rounds.
2. In a large pan heat the orange juice with the honey, bring to simmering point and poach the grapefruit slices, a few at a time, for... - 24.5385
Scrub sweet potatoes; drop into boiling water to cover, cover pan, and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain, cool enough to handle, and peel.
Mash sweet potatoes; blend in Cointreau, butter, salt, and pepper, and beat... - 24.5375
Melt 5 tablespoonfuls of butter, stir in 2 tablespoonfuls of flour, add a pinch of salt, then 2 tablespoonfuls of sugar, and then stir in 1/2 a glass of boiling milk.
Stir till smooth.
Allow to cool, then add the yolk of an egg; stir it in with a wooden... - 24.5155
Lychees In Cointreau
Arrange lychees and orange in four individual serving bowls and sprinkle with ginger and Cointreau. - 24.1041
Blueberries Au Cointreau
Prepare pudding according to package directions; add salt and Cointreau.
Fill sherbet glasses with pudding; top with blueberries.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar. - 22.6662
Blueberries And Cointreau
Blueberries And Cointreau is simple and easy to make dessert. Blueberries And Cointreau gets its lovely taste from blueberries mixed with cream and flavored with cointreau or orange flavored liqueur. Blueberries And Cointreau is inspired by many food joints... - 21.8276
Rich Cointreau Pancakes
Make some very thin pancakes in a small frying-pan.
Pile them on a plate and keep hot.
Just before serving, mix in a double saucepan or a bowl placed in a saucepan half-full of hot water 3 tablespoonfuls of butter, the juice of an orange, 2 tablespoonfuls of... - 20.8064