- » Cognac Truffle
Cognac Truffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cognac truffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cognac truffle recipes.
Truffled Icecream With Cognac
1. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) heatproof glass measuring jug, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Microwave on MEDIUM uncovered for 2 minutes to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the mix
3. Stir the mixture well
4. Microwave... - 39.1157
Melt 3 chocolate squares over hot, not boiling, water.
Meanwhile combine sugar and butter in mixing bowl; cream together.
Add egg yolks one at a time; blend well after each addition.
Stir in 3 melted chocolate squares and flavoring.
Chill mixture until firm... - 34.8423
1. Take a medium heatproof bowl and put the chocolate in it.
2. Place in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on high temperature.
3. Add small pieces of the butter, the fine madeira cake crumbs, double cream, egg yolk and Cognac.
4. Take a food processor... - 40.8673
Foie Gras Terrine With Truffles
Marinate the foie gras in Cognac with fleur de sel, pepper and truffles.
Roll the marinated foie gras in a clean cloth and keep in the fridge for about 24 hours.
Cook in hot water, at a temperature of about 90°C, for 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove from hot water... - 27.0942
Reduce the cream over gentle heat until it is half its original quantity.
Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate and butter, which should both have been broken up into small pieces.
If the mixture does not emulsify satisfactonly, stand it over hot,... - 34.7584
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pheasant and brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Warm Cognac in small saucepan over medium heat.
Pour over pheasant and ignite, shaking pan gently.
Let burn briefly, then pour white wine over.
Stir in... - 42.3136
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thinly slice 2/3 pound of the pork fat and then grind 1/8 pound each of the pork shoulder, pork fat, veal, ham and tongue together thrice.
3) In two 1 1/2-quart molds or a 3-quart mold, lay rest of the... - 44.9374
Chocolate Vermicelli Truffles
Chocolate Truffles has a wonderful taste. The sour cream and butter gives the Chocolate Truffles a velvety taste. - 42.8611
1. Slice two-thirds pound of the pork fat thinly. Grind one-eighth pound each of the veal, pork shoulder, pork fat, ham and tongue. Grind together three times.
2. Wrap each chicken breast half in a thin strip of sliced pork fat.
3. Line two... - 37.96
Easy Chocolate Truffles
1. Put the biscuits in a thick plastic bag, cover with a kitchen towel and hit with a rolling pin until you have finely chopped biscuits.
2. In a bowl, add crushed buscuits, walnuts and raisins.
3. Heat a pan on medium low with sugar, cocoa, ½ cup... - 105.176
Sweetbreads In A Sherry And Cream Sauce
1) Coat the sweetbreads in the flour and brown in the butter.
2) Pour the cognac over the browned sweetbreads and set on fire. Add the truffles, mushrooms, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry and cook for an... - 26.1399
Pheasant In Casserole
Pheasant in a casserole is an oven roasted pheasant recipe. Cooked with larding pork and beef gravy for flavor along with madeira and cognac, the pheasant in a casserole has a rich and heady taste. Served with salads and vegetables of choice, it makes a... - 42.415
Ems Nielsen S Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breasts in heavy saucepan or kettle and cover with broth.
Add six tablespoons of the butter.
Cover and simmer thirty minutes, or until done.
Drain; keep warm and reserve stock.
Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan cook onions with two tablespoons of... - 42.3561
Fine Liver Pate
Lightly grease a three quart mold with the rendered fat.
In an electric blender, make a fine puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream.
From time to time add a little diced fat, onion and flour.
Add all the seasonings to the liver puree and mix well.
Pour... - 38.9036
Eggs In Aspic
1) Combine the aspic and cognac, mix well and chill until syrupy.
2) In each of the 4 ungreased custard cups or ramekins, add 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture and swirl around to coat, then chill until firm.
3) Nicely place truffle or pimiento cutouts,... - 32.076
Chicken Liver Terrine
1) In a pan with the boiling water add the peppercorns, celery and parsley. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Then add the chicken livers, cover and cook for 10 minutes, drain.
3) In a fine blade food grinder or an electric blender, grind... - 42.6939
Chicken Liver Terrine
This Chicken Liver Terrine is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Chicken Liver Terrine recipe and share your feelings with us! - 35.7776
Mix the pork, fat back and trimmings with the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of the Cognac, mix well, and let marinate, covered, in a cool place for 24 hours.
Marinate the diced truffles and the pork or beef intestine, separately, each in half... - 43.7737
This pate recipe is prepared with chicken livers and cream cheese. Flavored with jellied consomme and cognach to taste, this pate also has eggs and truffles in it. Seasoned to taste, it is chlled and can be served with toast. - 42.8251
Chicken With Pasta
In a large saute pan, melt the butter and oil over moderately high heat.
Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste, and saute until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the chicken and saute until... - 43.2631
Pate De Foie Gras Aux Poireaux Confits
1. De-vein the foie gras and place in a bowl containing the water and milk.
2. Keep aside for 2 hours to remove all traces of blood. Dry with cloth.
3. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the foie gras. Cover with cling film and marinate... - 46.0203
Emince Of Beef Bourgeois
1. In a skillet heat half the butter, add the chicken livers, bay leaf and thyme and saute quickly, shaking the pan occasionally, until the livers are barely cooked.
2. Remove the bay leaf. Place the chicken livers and chopped truffle in the container of an... - 33.416
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 47.0625
Fine Liver Pate
Fine Liver Pate is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.769
Fine Liver Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 3-quart mold, apply the rendered chicken or pork fat.
3) In an electric blender, puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream. Gradually add a little diced fat, onion and flour while blending.
4) Mix... - 44.8446
Galantine Of Turkey
Galantine Of Turkey is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Galantine Of Turkey. - 44.3388
Country Pate With Bacon
Combine chicken livers and orange juice in medium bowl.
Mix mushrooms with Sherry in small bowl.
Let both mixtures marinate 30 minutes (stir mushrooms occasionally).
Combine garlic, eggs, brandy, cream, salt, pepper and allspice in another bowl and blend... - 45.8496
Chicken Liver Pate
My chicken liver pate is easy and fast and makes a great little appetiser when entertaining. This pate is easy and fast to make compared with other kinds of pate's. It is quite delicious and similar in texture to a goose liver pâté. You may add chopped... - 0
Terrine De Faisan Le St. Germain
Remove skin and bones from pheasant; reserve.
Cut meat into large pieces.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add Madeira and Cognac.
Cover and let marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Crack pheasant bones.
Cut skin into large pieces.
Combine... - 42.2536
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 43.3472