- » Cognac Mixed Drinks
Cognac Mixed Drinks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cognac Mixed Drinks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cognac Mixed Drinks recipes.
Apricots A La Cognac
Combine all the ingredients and let stand at least twenty-four hours.
The flavor is improved if the fruit is allowed to steep in cognac for upward of a week. - 25.6514
Mix all the ingredients with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass and serve. - 25.2935
Pour the cognac, cream, milk and grenadine into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 29.1559
Violet Charentaise Cognac Cocktail
Party time calls for a few friends with some exciting and thrilling cocktails to cheer up. Take a look at this video and get into the planning mode with wonderful Violet Charentaise Cognac Cocktail. Definitely a great way to entertain and bring out the best... - 96.7979
Iba Cocktail Week: Horse's Neck
The horse's neck, an enigma in a glass! A crazy simple creation with a complex flavor and takes well with bitters. It is hard to pin-point ginger ale within the recipe but you get some nice cognac, oak and such which is fun. - 0
How To Make A Sidecar Cocktail
Sex and the City had its Cosmos, Mad Men has its old school cocktails—and after you try a Sidecar you may never want a Cosmo again. MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, a devotee of mixology though technically not an expert, shows you how to shake up a fantastic Sidecar. - 0
This Brandy coffee recipe is by a long shot my most preferred recipe. This drink is most popular among all my friends and family. Never ever miss out on this great Brandy coffee recipe. - 38.6971
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the cognac. dry vermouth, apricot brandy, angostura bitters and ice cubes.
2. Shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 103.885
The Bosom Caresser Cocktail
1) Take a shaker and fill with ice.
2) Add 2 ounces of cognac and 1 ounce of Curacao.
3) Add a splash of grenadine and an egg yolk.
4) Shake them well and strain into a glass.
5) Add a splash of soda to the drink and serve. - 104.791
Kc Tea Cocktail
Need a drink to keep you rocking all night long? This cognac cocktail is guaranteed to give you a kick while maintaining the oak flavor of the cognac. Ideal when you want to let your hair down and party. Check out the video to know how it is made. - 110.098
Here's another one of those classic cocktails, the Sidecar, that seems to have gone by the wayside. One of the few good drinks to emerge during Prohibition It's a rather elegant and well-balanced drink of sweetness and citrus with a solid body of cognac. I'd... - 108.884
The drink comes from way back but mixes up and goes down real easy. Watch Bridget make one, only on Mixology101.TV! - 97.301
Tech N9ne Kc Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 104.373
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.248
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 43.9694
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice. - 28.374
Pour the cognac, Dubonnet, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the orange peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 28.6359
Amer Picon And Cognac
Pour the Amer Picon and grenadine into a chilled glass over ice.
Add a little soda water.
Carefully pour on the cognac so it floats on the top.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 29.7565
St George's Foe Cocktail
Pour the gin, Chartreuse and cognac into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 19.9499
French Cafe Brulot
Cafe Brulot is an alcoholic drink that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cafe Brulot; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.1135
Cognac Egg Flip
Pour the cognac, port, egg and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 28.6177
Truffled Icecream With Cognac
1. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) heatproof glass measuring jug, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Microwave on MEDIUM uncovered for 2 minutes to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the mix
3. Stir the mixture well
4. Microwave... - 39.1157
Hot Port Flip
Mix the port, cognac and sugar together in a saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly.
Add the instant coffee and mix well.
Beat the egg until foamy.
Beat in the cream.
Pour the port mixture slowly into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
Pour into a mug and... - 39.1468
Prairie Oyster Using Angostura Bitters
Pour the cognac, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Put the egg yolk on top without breaking it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drink in one gulp. - 33.4187
Pour the bourbon, cognac, Benedictine, orange juice and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little soda and stir.
Garnish with orange and lemon slices. - 35.013
Bosom Caresser is a very refreshing cocktail. Bosom Caresser looks best with the decorations I have suggested here. Give it a try! - 24.57
I became a star in my locality once I made this Drambuie Snifter cocktail. Most of my neighbors came pouring in asking me for the Drambuie Snifter cocktail recipe. You are going to love the attention this cocktail gives you! - 17.1862
How To Make A Blue Blazer Style Hot Toddy
How about a hot drink to warm you up on a cold winter night. Watch this video of Hot Toddy Blue Blazer style and you will love it. This is a great drink to bring behind the bar or to impress your friends at home. The flowing flame will create quite a buzz.... - 135.202
Dark Knight Cocktail
Dark Knight is made when Kahlua is shaken up with Cognac, Triple Sec, mildly sweetened the simple syrup while the lemon juice accentuates all the flavors. - 38.4854
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 114.126
Champagne is the quintessential drink of new year's eve and to kick off this new year, here is a Champagne Cocktail recipe that will come handy, if you do not like to drink champagne on its own. This is also a nice way to consume cheap champagne. - 105.733
The color reminds me of eggnog, the scent is a mix between zabaglione and French toast... the taste is potent, warm and rich! This is a classic European ski lodge drink ...for sure does the job ...will keep you warm and toasty! - 0
Mix coffee and chocolate in 8-ounce mug.
Stir in Cognac and top with whipped cream. - 23.148
How To Make A Manhattan Cocktail
As usual with classic old cocktails the origin is unclear. Most likely, the Manhattan was one of the five borough cocktails (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queen's and the Staten Island cocktail) made to represent the parts of New York city. - 105.697
Menage A Trois Champagne Cocktail
One of many threesome recipes, this version of the Menage a Trois combines Grand Marnier with Cognac and champagne to create a luscious cocktail. - 96.4101
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Put all the ingredients into a cocktaiI shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 30.0244
Combine all ingredients except soda and ice cubes in large pitcher and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes and stir lightly .
Pour into glasses, adding additional fruit as desired. - 34.713
The Food Channel® shows you how to make a classic cocktail from the film Casablanca. This champagne cocktail is sure to jazz up your next party by making it extraordinary. Cheers! Cocktail hour is back! Make sure you check out foodchannel.com for more... - 88.17
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
Refined Hypnotic Tom Collins
This refined hpnotiq tom collins recipe bounces back this age old cocktail right onto the main stage of today's beverage show. This contemporary version is full of tropical flavors and the flashy blue color makes it one of the most sought after drinks of... - 132.584
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 101.649
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 105.158
Mid Ocean Fizz
1. Fill a cocktail shaker glass half with ice.
2. Pour over the gin, cognac, vermouth and bitters.
3. Give a few good sharp shakes.
4. Tip into a hi-ball glass.
5. Top with club soda.
6. Garnish with a twist of green lime peel.
7. Serve with... - 38.4416
Sweet Old Fashioned #2 Cocktail
If you detest the fruity drinks that comes topped with pink umbrellas and maraschino cherry, then here’s the perfect potion for you. This sweet yet old-fashioned drink has subtle flavors of brandy/cognac as well as angostura bitter with an underlying... - 117.635
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Brandy Alexander is a classic cocktail that is sure to please, simple to make and much more interesting. A perfect alternate for a chocolate martini. So watch this video for the details and enjoy this original classic chocolate cocktail. Cheers! - 118.466
The Sidecar Cocktail
This classic cocktail is something that no one can resist. This old-school cocktail is a huge rage among club hoppers. If you would like to emasculate this drink at home, then this video will help. Stream on for some inspiration. - 99.3781
Christmas Cocktail - Coole Swan Alexander
A Christmas Cocktail, Coole Swan Alexander, a cocktail to try after dinner when you are in need of a sweet creamy dessert. This cocktail brings equal parts Coole Swan Irish Cream, Brandy/Cognac and Chocolate Liqueur front and center for a great sweet... - 0
Of the "new" style of cocktails created during the late 1800's, the Washington Cocktail is typical of that era. It contains vermouth like the Manhattan and the martini but uses cognac as its spirit. Watch this video for the detailed recipe and enjoy this... - 121.874
Young Man Cocktail
Created by famed bartender, Harry Craddock, the Young Man Cocktail is essentially a Manhattan made with Cognac. The addition of orange curaçao offers a subtle citrus note and a touch of sweetness. View this video to make this simple drink. - 121.508
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
The Corpse Reviver, #1 And #2
Today we bust out the Corpse Reviver but, because the recipe list can be quite long and not everyone know which they want, we are doing Corpse Reviver #1 and Corpse Reviver #2. Which will you like better? - 0
The Blade Waltz
We create the blade waltz, while at the same time coming up with a new Urban Dictionary term: "The Mermaid", do not let it happen to you. This drink reminds me of a coors light, which is a bit strange I know, but funny at the same time. - 0
Scarlet Lion Vs The Unified French Connection
FOR THE SCARLET LION
1. In a tall glass add ice cubes; ethereal gin, saint germaine elderflower, dandelion burdock bitters and grenadine.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with orange rind.
3.... - 0
The Stinger Cocktail
The stinger, an easy after dinner drink for those that like creme de menthe more than a little. Take your brandy and bring with it some mint and you've got something to sip after a meal. - 0
Jack In The Box Shooter
Jack in the box shooter, a flavorful pineapple and pear experience with nice sweetness and a mild bitter spice. This may be overkill for a high end pear brandy/cognac like Xante but it was definitely a worthwhile tasting experience. - 0
Iba Cocktail Week: Between The Sheets
Between the Sheets, a well known cocktail name, but not everyone has experienced it for themselves, now is your time to try. This cocktail brings what seems to be a salty sour lemonade flavor that may be close to the flavor profile of a margarita. Perhaps it... - 0
Whether you’re Irish or you just appreciate a good cocktail, then the combination of whiskey, spices and cognac will satisfy. And that’s no blarney. The drink is based on my version of Irish Usquebaugh Cordial. It uses quite a lot of ingredients but is as... - 121.798
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 123.568
Sean’s known for his Sangria worldwide. Okay, maybe just in his neighborhood. Either way, it’s always popular at his get-togethers. He’s enlisted Adam to help make this soon-to-be famous Dude Food DudeTail.
Oh and apparently we’re breaking European... - 0
Champagne Wedding Punch
1. Mix all the liquids, adding sugar to taste.
2. Set a block of ice in a punch bowl and pour in the mixture. Garnish with the fruit slices and mint sprigs. - 30.1082
1. In chafing dish, over direct heat, combine all ingredients except coffee. Heat until hot throughout—about 10 minutes.
2. In heated ladle, ignite a little of hot cognac mixture. Pour back into cognac in chafing dish to ignite.
3. While cognac is flaming,... - 35.2063
1. In four lage coffee cups, fill water, let stand for a couple of minutes and throw the wter away
2. In a bowl, beat egg yolks with cognac or brandy and honey and blend them well
3. Pour into the heated coffee cups and add cream on top
4. Heat coffee... - 32.3287
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5673
Strawberry Champagne Punch
1.In a bowl, combine strawberries with sugar, cognac, peach brandy and limejuice.
2.Stir well and refrigerate overnight.
3.Pour in punch bowls and add ice and champagne.
4.Stir in peaches and mint.
5.Serve garnished with mint. - 41.7982
The Decade Cocktail
If you are bored with the classic cocktails, try The Decade Cocktail. It consists of cognac and pineapple juice along with other ingredients. The pineapple gives it a nice head and lifts up the flavor of the drink. Surprise your guests with this new cocktail... - 109.737
The Delmonico Cocktail is named after what is considered to be the first restaurant opened in the United States. This eponymous cocktail is just as strong and long lived as the restaurant. Take a look for this video for the recipe. - 119.624
Champs Elysees Cocktail
Chartreuse is featured in a number of wonderful classic cocktails, like the "Last Word". The Champs Elysees Cocktail seems poised to become a must serve at craft cocktail bars around the country. Take a look at this video to know more about this age old... - 120.665
The Abbraccio Dell'orso (bear Hug) Cocktail
The Abbraccio dell'Orso (Bear Hug) Cocktail is harder to say than it will be to build. It also uses a neat ingredient we have not yet used on the show: condensed milk. Tasting Notes: White chocolate covered cherries. Lovely intense sweetness that will blast... - 113.798
1. In an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and lemon colored. Slowly add the bourbon and cognac, while beating at slow speed. Chill several hours.
2. Add the salt to the egg whites and beat until almost stiff, or until the beaten... - 34.5799
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
Stop looking for a winning Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe, you just found it. Alcohol blends very well with other ingredients to make the Sparkling Burgundy Punch so wonderfully tasty. You will fall in love with this Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe from the... - 31.1733
How To Make Sangria
There is absolutely nothing like a cool, refreshing, punch-packed pitcher of sangria to heat up your summer celebrations any day. Apart from adding flavor and depth to any drink, this favorite summer beverage is quite an inexpensive way to add some kick to... - 95.7472
1. Peel orange carefully keeping peeling in one long piece.
2. With whole cloves, stud peel putting them about 1 inch apart down the full length of orange peel.
3. In cafe diable dish or chafing dish (removing the water pan)add sugar, 2... - 46.5038
At least one hour before mixing, chill pitcher, glasses, cognac, champagne and stout in refrigerator.
Mix stout and champagne in pitcher.
Pour cognac into an 8-ounce glass.
Add champagne and stout.
Serves 1 - 27.315
Stir dry vermouth, cognac and prunelle with ice.
Strain into a glass over ice cubes.
Add lemon slice. - 26.0666
Quail With Wine
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Wash and dry the quail. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan combine the Madeira, raisins and cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer five minutes. Strain the mixture, discarding the... - 38.1662
In brulot bowl or deep chafing dish, combine first five ingredients and mash together with ladle or large spoon.
Add heated cognac and curacao; ignite.
Gradually add coffee.
Stir lightly until flame disappears.
Serve in goblets or mugs. - 30.3896
This cocktail is fit for the gods.
After two, I am sure you will agree. - 34.1282
The Sazerac is an unusual old-school drink with the fine distinction of The Official Cocktail of New Orleans. No garnish, no ice, no citrus juice -- but deeply refreshing and smooth. It was originally made with Cognac, but since 1870 or so, rye whiskey has... - 0
1) Separate eggs.
2) Whisk yolks thoroughly.
3) Slowly beat in granulated sugar until creamy.
4) Gradually mix in cognac and rum.
5) Further mix in 3 qts cream and about half the egg whites.
6) Beat remaining egg whites until it reaches a frothy... - 42.7114
Champagne Party Punch
Place cranberries, green grapes, and orange wedges on a foil-lined baking sheet Freeze fruit Before serving, combine sauterne and cognac in a punch bowl.
Resting bottles on rim of bowl, carefully pour in champagne and carbonated water.
Add frozen fruits,... - 27.6453
1.In a blender mix chilled milk, cognac, vanilla ice cream, castor sugar and vanilla.
2.Blend the ingredients at high until a smooth mixture is formed.
3.Serve in medium sized glass with a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 35.4049
Decadent Hot Cocoa
1. Mix cocoa and sugar together in a 4-cup heat-resistant glass measuring cup. Stir in heavy cream a little bit at a time until you have a mixture the consistency of mud. Then, add either vanilla or cognac, stirring to combine. Add whole milk 1/4 cup at a... - 26.9238
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 36.2642
Champagne Punch Bowl
1. In a flat tray, place grapes and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or till service.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine sugar, cognac and sauterne.
3. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate till... - 40.8141
Old English Eggnog
1. In a large glass bowl, place egg yolks and beat using a egg beater till it turns thick in texture.
2. Add granulated sugar, little by little and beat till mixture turns light.
3. To this egg yolk- sugar mixture, add cream and beat well till... - 38.4833
Baked Chicken Liver Terrine
1. Mince the chicken livers, pork, pig's liver and loin as finely as possible. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.
2. Mix all ingredients well and season highly.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
4. Fill a terrine... - 39.3264
Brandy Alexander Pie
Place butter in a 9-inch pie plate; microwave 30 to 45 seconds to melt.
Stir in wafer crumbs.
Press into bottom and up sides of pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes, turning dish every 30 seconds.
In a large bowl, mix marshmallows and milk.
Microwave 3 to 4... - 40.9739
Drain cherries well, saving juice.
Measure out 1 1/2 cups of the juice. (Use any left over in jellies or fruit drinks.)
Combine 1 cup of cherry juice, red currant jelly and lemon juice in top of chafing dish and bring to a boil over direct heat.
Combine... - 39.4561
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115