- » Cognac Mix
Cognac Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cognac Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cognac Mix recipes.
Mix all the ingredients with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass and serve. - 23.8468
Apricots A La Cognac
Combine all the ingredients and let stand at least twenty-four hours.
The flavor is improved if the fruit is allowed to steep in cognac for upward of a week. - 25.8689
Pour the cognac, cream, milk and grenadine into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 27.6975
Violet Charentaise Cognac Cocktail
Party time calls for a few friends with some exciting and thrilling cocktails to cheer up. Take a look at this video and get into the planning mode with wonderful Violet Charentaise Cognac Cocktail. Definitely a great way to entertain and bring out the best... - 97.0725
Brandy Alexander is a classic cocktail that is sure to please, simple to make and much more interesting. A perfect alternate for a chocolate martini. So watch this video for the details and enjoy this original classic chocolate cocktail. Cheers! - 122.065
Iba Cocktail Week: Horse's Neck
The horse's neck, an enigma in a glass! A crazy simple creation with a complex flavor and takes well with bitters. It is hard to pin-point ginger ale within the recipe but you get some nice cognac, oak and such which is fun. - 108.946
How To Make A Sidecar Cocktail
Sex and the City had its Cosmos, Mad Men has its old school cocktails—and after you try a Sidecar you may never want a Cosmo again. MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, a devotee of mixology though technically not an expert, shows you how to shake up a fantastic Sidecar. - 118.094
How To Make The Vsop Lemon Derby Cocktail
This light and refreshing cocktail is perfect for any season! A honey lemon foam adds eye and mouth appeal. Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shares her recipe. - 117.09
The Bosom Caresser Cocktail
1) Take a shaker and fill with ice.
2) Add 2 ounces of cognac and 1 ounce of Curacao.
3) Add a splash of grenadine and an egg yolk.
4) Shake them well and strain into a glass.
5) Add a splash of soda to the drink and serve. - 105.053
Cognac Chocolate Mousse
Place the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place the pan over hot water until melted.
Stir in the butter until melted.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
In a separate bowl beat the egg yolks very well.
Gradually add the sugar until well combined... - 36.0782
Crown Roast Of Pork With Orange Cognac Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. In a large saucepan, pour in the orange juice, jelly, onion soup mix, Cognac and ginger and mix well. Heat on gentle heat while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes till the jelly is melted and the mix is... - 38.2202
Tech N9ne Kc Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 104.641
Coffee Cognac Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in water over medium heat, then bring to boil and cook 5 minutes; cool.
Combine with next 3 ingredients in top of double boiler and stir over hot water until it forms a custard and coats spoon.
Add coffee and Cognac and mix well.
Cool, then... - 40.0754
This Brandy coffee recipe is by a long shot my most preferred recipe. This drink is most popular among all my friends and family. Never ever miss out on this great Brandy coffee recipe. - 38.9112
The drink comes from way back but mixes up and goes down real easy. Watch Bridget make one, only on Mixology101.TV! - 99.2364
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.4621
Steak Au Poivre Avec Cognac
Crush the peppercorns with the blade of a heavy knife or with a pestle.
Salt the steaks.
Sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on both sides of the steaks and press in well with a knife.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry on each side for 1-2 minutes, or longer... - 33.5549
Crown Roast Of Pork With Cognac Glaze
Crown roast of pork with cognac glaze is a fruity and flavorful pork recipe. Oven roasted with ornage juice and currant jelly, the pork is also flavored with a liberal amount of cognac. Spiced with a hint of ginger, this heavily flavored pork can be served... - 42.4473
Kc Tea Cocktail
Need a drink to keep you rocking all night long? This cognac cocktail is guaranteed to give you a kick while maintaining the oak flavor of the cognac. Ideal when you want to let your hair down and party. Check out the video to know how it is made. - 112.028
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 41.2323
Tellicherry Black Pepper Crusted Burgers With Cognac Mustard Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, place cognac in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. Once cooled, add to a small bowl along with mustard and tarragon. Stir t - 22.1163
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a skillet, heat oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Remove cooking fat from skillet, except 1 tbsp (15 mL).
Lightly brown onion and garlic.
Mix in cognac.
Simmer 3-5 minutes.
Remove tenderloins from... - 40.7356
Roast Duck With Spiced Honey And Cognac Glaze
Remove giblets and neck from duck.
Rinse and drain duck, and prick or score skin to allow fat to drain properly.
Remove excess fat.
Season duck inside and out with salt and pepper.
Truss the bird with kitchen twine, tying legs and wings close to the body at... - 41.1908
Lamb And Pork In Cognac
Mix cognac, wine, mace, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour over meat cubes in a shallow glass bowl.
Refrigerate covered 6 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain meat, reserving 3/4 cup marinade.
Mix chopped vegetables and layer them in bottom of a... - 42.877
Lobster With Cognac
Split lobster in half lengthwise.
Spread surfaces with butter mixed with shallot and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 425° oven 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour warmed cognac over and flame.
Pour cream over and return to oven briefly to... - 31.2272
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the cognac. dry vermouth, apricot brandy, angostura bitters and ice cubes.
2. Shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 105.817
Cherries Jubilee With Cognac
Cherries Jubilee is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cherries Jubilee; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 26.1765
Cranberries With Orange Cognac Sauce
Worried about making Dessert on Thanksgiving, here comes Nick with a solution of Baked Cranberries recipes. The inviting aroma of baked cranberries will lure your family into the kitchen to devour this effortlessly delicious dessert recipe. A good dessert... - 91.6764
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 44.1754
Cognac Flavored Sweet Rolls
1. Rub a bread board lightly with flour. Grease pans for 36 or more rolls.
2. Put the shortening, butter or margarine, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Mix well and let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the... - 37.0226
Here's another one of those classic cocktails, the Sidecar, that seems to have gone by the wayside. One of the few good drinks to emerge during Prohibition It's a rather elegant and well-balanced drink of sweetness and citrus with a solid body of cognac. I'd... - 110.814
Amer Picon And Cognac
Pour the Amer Picon and grenadine into a chilled glass over ice.
Add a little soda water.
Carefully pour on the cognac so it floats on the top.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 28.3104
Pate With Cognac
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add onion.
Top with cover, and pulse 4 or 5 times or until onion is coarsely chopped.
Saute onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
Add livers, and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.9426
Cognac Egg Flip
Pour the cognac, port, egg and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 27.1668
Cranberry Upside-down Cake With Cognac Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pour melted butter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray,- sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 2 minutes. Remove from oven,- top with pecans and cranberries.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring... - 41.1187
Truffled Icecream With Cognac
1. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) heatproof glass measuring jug, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Microwave on MEDIUM uncovered for 2 minutes to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the mix
3. Stir the mixture well
4. Microwave... - 39.3263
Steak Au Poivre With Cognac Cream Sauce
1) Season the steak with crushed pepper corn and salt. Push the crushed pepper corns into the steak.
2) Sprinkle fennel seeds all over the meat.
3) Place a skillet on high heat. Add little bit of olive oil to the skillet and heat... - 112.81
Melt 3 chocolate squares over hot, not boiling, water.
Meanwhile combine sugar and butter in mixing bowl; cream together.
Add egg yolks one at a time; blend well after each addition.
Stir in 3 melted chocolate squares and flavoring.
Chill mixture until firm... - 35.0684
Lobster Cognac Bisque
1.Take the meat out from the lobster and keep the claws aside.
2.Heat butter in a pan and stir in carrot, celery stalk, onion, green onion, and mushroom stems.
3.Put the meat and shells in the pan.
4.Let the mixture cook on high heat for... - 46.7564
St George's Foe Cocktail
Pour the gin, Chartreuse and cognac into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 18.5568
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice. - 26.9052
Pour the cognac, Dubonnet, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the orange peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 27.1847
Coq Au Riesling
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter with oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat, add shallots and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Add Cognac and... - 40.1221
Hot Port Flip
Mix the port, cognac and sugar together in a saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly.
Add the instant coffee and mix well.
Beat the egg until foamy.
Beat in the cream.
Pour the port mixture slowly into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
Pour into a mug and... - 37.6977
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.3786
Prairie Oyster Using Angostura Bitters
Pour the cognac, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Put the egg yolk on top without breaking it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drink in one gulp. - 31.9636
Pour the bourbon, cognac, Benedictine, orange juice and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little soda and stir.
Garnish with orange and lemon slices. - 33.5565
French Cafe Brulot
Cafe Brulot is an alcoholic drink that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cafe Brulot; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.3064
Spicy Fig Torte
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Grease the bottom of a nine-inch spring-form pan.
2. Mix the almonds, peel, figs and crumbs. Mix the spices and baking powder and add to the almond mixture. Add the cognac and mix with the fingers.
3. Beat the egg yolks... - 37.8768
American Brandied Tutti Frutti
1. Into a stone crock of at least two and one-half gallons capacity, pour the cognac. Add the pineapple and an equal amount of sugar. Cover the crock tightly.
2. As each fruit comes into season, add it with an equal weight of sugar. Stir up the sugar from the... - 31.2233
Helen Mccully's White Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (275° F.). Grease one 10-inch tube pan or two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans. Line with brown paper and grease the paper.
2. Mix together the almonds, fruits and one-half cup of the flour. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter until smooth,... - 40.7115
Champagne Cocktail has a Fantastic taste.The Cognac and Raspberries gives the Champagne Cocktail Mind Blowing taste. - 19.7335
Fresh Raspberry Sauce
Fresh Raspberry Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Fresh Raspberry Sauce; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 27.7546
Karen's Brandied Peach Cheese Cake
Stir cream cheese until soft; blend in 1/2 C milk.
Add remaining milk, cognac and pudding mix.
Beat slowly just until well mixed.
Pour into crust.
Chill 1 hour.
Arrange peach slices attractively on cheese filling.
Heat jelly and additional cognac... - 38.8012
Pave Au Chocolat
Try this version of amazingly delicious Pave Au Chocolat recipe. An effortlessly prepared dessert; the Pave Au Chocolat is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 29.2399
Rice Romanoff is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Rice Romanoff; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 34.8327
Hamburgers With Ginger
Mix the beef lightly with the ginger.
Shape into four cakes and sprinkle each side with pepper.
With the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat and let stand about twenty minutes.
Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy... - 38.3563
Chicken With Shrimp
Put the chicken pieces in a casserole, with the smallest pieces in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Mix the shrimp (prawn) bisque with 1/3 cup (4 1/2 tablespoons) of water and pour over the chicken.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 39.0359
Bosom Caresser is a very refreshing cocktail. Bosom Caresser looks best with the decorations I have suggested here. Give it a try! - 24.7708
Souffle Grand Marnier
Lightly butter a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish; dust with a little granulated sugar to coat.
Add foil collar, if desired.
In small mixing bowl stir together flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and the 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine till forms a smooth paste.
In... - 46.0898
Strawberry Wine Soup
Combine strawberries, sugar and water; simmer until berries are soft.
Stir in cornstarch binder and cook and stir until thickened.
Add wine, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Chill and adjust with lemon juice, wine and cognac.
Garnish with tiny lemon peel... - 36.6797
Sweetbreads In A Sherry And Cream Sauce
1) Coat the sweetbreads in the flour and brown in the butter.
2) Pour the cognac over the browned sweetbreads and set on fire. Add the truffles, mushrooms, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook over a low flame for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry and cook for an... - 26.3616
Fine Liver Pate
Lightly grease a three quart mold with the rendered fat.
In an electric blender, make a fine puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream.
From time to time add a little diced fat, onion and flour.
Add all the seasonings to the liver puree and mix well.
Pour... - 39.115
Flambed Pork Medallions
1. Clean and prepare the meat. Cut each fillet into about 6 pieces. Salt. Dip the pieces thoroughly in pepper on both sides. Let rest for 1/2 hour.
2. Trim, wash, and fry the mushrooms lightly in butter. Season and remove from frying pan.
3. Fry the fillet in... - 36.5768
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs is a wonderful appetizer for your parties. The kabobs are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs recipe which i am sure will help you start your dinner with a bang! - 39.86
Lobster And Shrimp In Paprika Cream
Pour into a kettle two quarts of water, or enough to cover the lobsters when they are added.
Add salt to taste, bay leaf, peppercorns, cayenne pepper, celery and parsley to the water and when it is boiling vigorously, add the lobsters and cover.
Cook fifteen... - 41.6366
Swiss Honey Cookies
Heat the honey and sugar to the boiling point but do not boil.
Add the grated lemon rind and juice.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Stir in the ground candied fruits, the ground almonds and the kirsch.
Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and spices onto a... - 45.3411
Brome Lake Duckling A L'orange
If duckling is frozen, defrost completely.
Rinse and dry inside and out. Refrigerate giblets to cook later.
Stuff the duckling with 1 quartered orange.
Lace or sew cavity closed and truss the bird.
Roast on a rack in a shallow roast pan 350F (180C) for 2 to 2... - 41.1366
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 48.0529
Mixed Cheese Ball For Garnish
1. Place the cheese in a bowl, add sherry, 1 teaspoon at a time, and blend till smoothly mixed. Add the pepper.
2. Form into 12 to 16 small balls and roll them in the water cress.
3. Use as a garnish for any vegetable salad or cold meat platter. - 28.0483
Mix coffee and chocolate in 8-ounce mug.
Stir in Cognac and top with whipped cream. - 23.3724
Fresh Figs Curacao
1. Marinate the figs in the cognac thirty minutes or longer.
2. Mix the cream and Curacao. Fold in the figs and any cognac which they have not absorbed. - 26.4089
1) Mix together all the ingredients properly.
2) Serve and use as required. - 26.9953
I became a star in my locality once I made this Drambuie Snifter cocktail. Most of my neighbors came pouring in asking me for the Drambuie Snifter cocktail recipe. You are going to love the attention this cocktail gives you! - 17.4041
Looking for a special cocktail for the holidays? this video might just solve the purpose. Watch it to learn a fabulous Brandy Alexander recipe that is sure to impress all. - 116.067
1. Drain the cherries, reserving the juice.
2. Mix the sugar with the cornstarch and add one cup of the reserved juice, a little at a time. Cook three minutes, stirring constantly. Add the cherries and pour the kirsch over the top. Ignite the kirsch and ladle... - 30.4912
Melon With Pineapple And Smoked Ham
1. Halve the melons. Scoop out the seeds and flesh with a spoon. Keep the skins.
2. Dice the pineapple and melon.
3. In a bowl, carefully mix the lemon juice, diced pineapple and melon, and add the cognac. Season. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4.... - 28.0388
Champagne is the quintessential drink of new year's eve and to kick off this new year, here is a Champagne Cocktail recipe that will come handy, if you do not like to drink champagne on its own. This is also a nice way to consume cheap champagne. - 105.995
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.7835
How To Make A Manhattan Cocktail
As usual with classic old cocktails the origin is unclear. Most likely, the Manhattan was one of the five borough cocktails (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queen's and the Staten Island cocktail) made to represent the parts of New York city. - 107.625
Dark Knight Cocktail
Dark Knight is made when Kahlua is shaken up with Cognac, Triple Sec, mildly sweetened the simple syrup while the lemon juice accentuates all the flavors. - 38.7567
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
3) Refrigerate the sauce, until required.
4) Use the Sauce Caviar as required, or serve with... - 39.5618
The Abbraccio Dell'orso (bear Hug) Cocktail
The Abbraccio dell'Orso (Bear Hug) Cocktail is harder to say than it will be to build. It also uses a neat ingredient we have not yet used on the show: condensed milk. Tasting Notes: White chocolate covered cherries. Lovely intense sweetness that will blast... - 115.732
The color reminds me of eggnog, the scent is a mix between zabaglione and French toast... the taste is potent, warm and rich! This is a classic European ski lodge drink ...for sure does the job ...will keep you warm and toasty! - 107.31
The Pumpkin King was inspired by the great seasonal pumpkin ales. Jamie uses this Ale to create a beer liqueur which is the foundation for the cocktail. With its soft yet rich flavor, Pigs Nose Scotch is the perfect compliment to the deep spice of the hand... - 147.587
1. In chafing dish, over direct heat, combine all ingredients except coffee. Heat until hot throughout—about 10 minutes.
2. In heated ladle, ignite a little of hot cognac mixture. Pour back into cognac in chafing dish to ignite.
3. While cognac is flaming,... - 35.4133
Menage A Trois Champagne Cocktail
One of many threesome recipes, this version of the Menage a Trois combines Grand Marnier with Cognac and champagne to create a luscious cocktail. - 98.338
1. In four lage coffee cups, fill water, let stand for a couple of minutes and throw the wter away
2. In a bowl, beat egg yolks with cognac or brandy and honey and blend them well
3. Pour into the heated coffee cups and add cream on top
4. Heat coffee... - 32.5529
1) Mash Gorgonzola.
2) Stir in cheese and cream and blend until smooth.
3) Stir in cognac or cream to give a smooth consistency.
4) Serve with sliced apples, pears, or crackers. - 27.5805
1. In a blender. combine butter, roquefort cheese, clove garlic, scallion and cognac or brandy, cream to blend
2. Serve with beef or raw vegetables as a dip - 28.6132
1 In a pan add sugar,salt,cornstarch and water.
2 Add pitted cherries and cook stirring constantly until thick.
3 Pour cognac or kirsch over the top and ignite.
4 Serve immediately over individual servings of hard vanilla ice cream. - 36.8116
Strawberries A La Tsarina
1. Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle sugar over them. Toss to mix.
2. Place the bowl in the refrigerator until well chilled.
3. Just before serving time, remove sweetened strawberries from the refrigerator.
4. Add port wine,... - 42.5683
1. On low heat, allow the mixture of sugar, cognac, water, and cinnamon come to a boil.
2. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil until the syrup lifted using a fork looks like a thread.
3. Tale off from heat, add almonds, and stir to coat... - 32.751
Sweet Old Fashioned #2 Cocktail
If you detest the fruity drinks that comes topped with pink umbrellas and maraschino cherry, then here’s the perfect potion for you. This sweet yet old-fashioned drink has subtle flavors of brandy/cognac as well as angostura bitter with an underlying... - 117.899