- » Cognac
Cognac is a kind of brandy processed mainly in France. The brandy is named after a French town called ‘Cognac’. French law has stated some guidelines and legal requirements for giving the name ... More »
Cranberries With Orange Cognac Sauce
Worried about making Dessert on Thanksgiving, here comes Nick with a solution of Baked Cranberries recipes. The inviting aroma of baked cranberries will lure your family into the kitchen to devour this effortlessly delicious dessert recipe. A good dessert... - 101.001
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.2892
Monkfish Flamed In Cognac
Put the tomatoes, garlic, shallots, vinegar and tomato concentrate (puree) in a casserole.
Pour the white wine over.
Add salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Remove the central cartilage of the monkfish, rinse under... - 43.5577
Dijon And Cognac Beef Stew
Cook salt pork in heavy, large, nonaluminum skillet over medium heat until golden.
Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add onion and shallot to skillet and brown quickly over high heat.
Transfer to saucepan using slotted... - 42.9618
Cognac Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shallots and garlic; saute until tender.
Add thyme and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Place tenderloin in a large... - 42.3182
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 42.1776
Mushrooms With Cream And Cognac
1) Cut the stems off the oyster mushroom and slice them as thick as the mushroom caps.
2) If you're using large button mushrooms instead, halve them.
3) In a microwavable dish, add butter, mushrooms, cognac, lovage leaves and microwave... - 41.3541
Carrots In Cognac
It’s time to pamper your palate with Carrots in Cognac recipe. The Carrots in Cognac is always enjoyed as a Side Dish. The recipe is a good way to use up vegetables. In my estimation, if one is a chef, he needs to have a personal recipe of Carrots in... - 41.0739
Truffled Icecream With Cognac
1. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) heatproof glass measuring jug, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Microwave on MEDIUM uncovered for 2 minutes to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the mix
3. Stir the mixture well
4. Microwave... - 40.8439
Pate With Cognac
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add onion.
Top with cover, and pulse 4 or 5 times or until onion is coarsely chopped.
Saute onion and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
Add livers, and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 40.304
Game Hens In Cognac Sauce
Season hens with salt and pepper.
Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add hens and brown well on all sides.
Add mushrooms and rosemary.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until hens are tender, about 20... - 40.2626
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 40.0793
Crown Roast Of Pork With Cognac Glaze
Crown roast of pork with cognac glaze is a fruity and flavorful pork recipe. Oven roasted with ornage juice and currant jelly, the pork is also flavored with a liberal amount of cognac. Spiced with a hint of ginger, this heavily flavored pork can be served... - 40.0042
Medallions Of Pork With Cognac & Cream
Medallions Of Pork With Cognac & Cream makes the right pick as a royal treat. The flavors of whipping cream, pork, together with brandy or cognac blend to make this Medallions Of Pork With Cognac & Cream richer. Try this Medallions Of Pork With Cognac & Cream... - 39.983
1. Take a medium heatproof bowl and put the chocolate in it.
2. Place in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on high temperature.
3. Add small pieces of the butter, the fine madeira cake crumbs, double cream, egg yolk and Cognac.
4. Take a food processor... - 39.5159
Cranberry Upside-down Cake With Cognac Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pour melted butter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray,- sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 2 minutes. Remove from oven,- top with pecans and cranberries.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring... - 39.3703
Grilled Tenderloin With Cognac
Trim excess fat from roast.
Crack peppercorns coarsely with mortar and pestle; sprinkle on roast and ipress into surface.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Cover grill and cook, turning once, until meat thermometer... - 39.2513
Roast Duck With Spiced Honey And Cognac Glaze
Remove giblets and neck from duck.
Rinse and drain duck, and prick or score skin to allow fat to drain properly.
Remove excess fat.
Season duck inside and out with salt and pepper.
Truss the bird with kitchen twine, tying legs and wings close to the body at... - 39.2079
Coffee Cognac Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in water over medium heat, then bring to boil and cook 5 minutes; cool.
Combine with next 3 ingredients in top of double boiler and stir over hot water until it forms a custard and coats spoon.
Add coffee and Cognac and mix well.
Cool, then... - 39.1521
Coq Au Riesling
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter with oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat, add shallots and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Add Cognac and... - 38.5952
Crown Roast Of Pork With Orange Cognac Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. In a large saucepan, pour in the orange juice, jelly, onion soup mix, Cognac and ginger and mix well. Heat on gentle heat while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes till the jelly is melted and the mix is... - 38.4999
Pate Au Cognac
Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat.
Add the shallots, bay leaf and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are soft but not colored.
Add the chicken livers and cook them until they are tender.
Mash them with a fork and... - 38.4241
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a skillet, heat oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Remove cooking fat from skillet, except 1 tbsp (15 mL).
Lightly brown onion and garlic.
Mix in cognac.
Simmer 3-5 minutes.
Remove tenderloins from... - 36.6792
Poulet A La Crime Cognac
Cut chicken into strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet and cook chicken over high heat, shaking and stirring until chicken turns white, about 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add shallots and... - 34.4006
Mousse De Chocolatau Cognac
1. Put the chocolate and milk in a heatproof bowl, then stand the bowl in a pan of hot water until the chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Put the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk together until light and fluffy. Whisk in the warm chocolate and... - 33.3423
Steak Au Poivre Avec Cognac
Crush the peppercorns with the blade of a heavy knife or with a pestle.
Salt the steaks.
Sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on both sides of the steaks and press in well with a knife.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry on each side for 1-2 minutes, or longer... - 32.6468
Roquefort And Cognac
1) With an electric beater, blend cheese and butter until creamy.
2) Season with cayenne and cognac.
3) Serve with toasted crackers. - 29.7163
Amer Picon And Cognac
Pour the Amer Picon and grenadine into a chilled glass over ice.
Add a little soda water.
Carefully pour on the cognac so it floats on the top.
Twist the lemon peel over the glass, then drop it in. - 28.6182
Sliced Peaches With Brown Sugar And Cognac
1) Using a knife, slice the peaches and core them.
2) Take 4 dessert plates and arrange the slices. Dust with sugar and Cognac.
3) Serve right away or serve chilled with a bowl of creme fraiche. - 27.9411
Cognac Egg Flip
Pour the cognac, port, egg and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 27.4765
Pour the cognac, Dubonnet, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the orange peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 27.0561
Pour the cognac, cream, milk and grenadine into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 26.8995
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice. - 26.2021
Apricots A La Cognac
Combine all the ingredients and let stand at least twenty-four hours.
The flavor is improved if the fruit is allowed to steep in cognac for upward of a week. - 25.2111
Breast Of Veal With Cognac
1) Cut the veal into serving size pieces. Lightly season the veal with salt and pepper. Brown the seasoned veal in melted butter.
2) Pour flaming cognac over the veal. Add sausage, garlic, and onions. Cover and cook over a low flame for 30 minutes, stirring... - 24.1394
Mix all the ingredients with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass and serve. - 23.4815
Cognac And Port Chicken
Combine Cognac, Port and onion juice in small bowl.
Pour mixture into culinary injector and press into chicken breasts, thighs and legs.
Sprinkle chicken with thyme.
Roast as directed in basic instructions, basting with wine-paprika mixture. - 23.0813
Carrots In Cognac
Melt butter in baking dish; add carrots, salt and sugar.
Sprinkle with cognac; cover.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour or until carrots are tender but not brown. - 22.1845
Bosom Caresser is a very refreshing cocktail. Bosom Caresser looks best with the decorations I have suggested here. Give it a try! - 22.124
Roquefort And Cognac
1. Blend the cheese with the butter until creamy, using an electric blender or a fork.
2. Season the mixture with cayenne and beat in cognac to taste. Add a little more cognac before using to make the mixture spread easily. - 20.6209
St George's Foe Cocktail
Pour the gin, Chartreuse and cognac into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 19.883
Apricots A La Cognac
Apricots A La Cognac is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 18.5826
Mayonnaise And Cognac Sauce For Shrimp
Mayonnaise And Cognac Sauce For Shrimp is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 18.4826
Cognac Recipes By Category