- » Coffee Sweetened Condensed
Coffee Sweetened Condensed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee sweetened condensed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee sweetened condensed recipes.
Homemade French Vanilla Cream For Coffee
Canned French Vanilla coffee creamer bought from the store is such a rip-off! Can you believe it has only 3 simple ingredients and a whole lot of other bad things for which you are paying so much? This is such simple way to make lower-fat French Vanilla... - 105.18
Condensed Milk Chocolate Fondue
1. Take a saucepan and melt chocolate in it.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well. Heat properly.
3. Add coffee powder, mint patties, brandy, or liqueur.
4. Take a fondue pot, put the mixture in it.
5. Place the pot over the... - 36.9914
Easiest Homemade Frappuccino Ever
A lot of us suffer from Starbucks addictions. Hopefully this easy homemade frappuccino recipe will help. Well...at least help save you a little money. You'll have to find some other way to deal with the addiction. Sorry.
Talk about silky smooth and heavenly!... - 116.956
MAKE YOUR OWN MCDONALDS/STARBUCKS STYLE ICE COFFEE - 22.9545
Best Iced Coffee
1. In a glass, add your favourite coffee powder, pour some cold water into the glass, until all the powder is covered. (This will make enough concentrate for at least 5 glasses of Iced Coffee).
2. Let this mixture brew overnight.
3.... - 103.179
Vietnamese coffee is one of my favorite drinks by far. Now that I got myself a Vietnamese coffee brewer, I can finally make my own. This recipe is super simple and uses New Orleans Cafe Du Monde's famous coffee. Enjoy! - 93.7272
Moccha Tres Leches Cake
I can not imagine a cake that more moist than this one. We will begin with a very light, chocolate sponge cake and then soak it in 3 liquids and coffee. The end result is a tender, delectable and soft cake that will melt in your mouth. - 130.937
Bailey's Irish Cream
Mix all ingredients in blender.
Place in glass j'ar and store in the refrigerator.
Will keep 2 months. - 25.893
Mocha Marble Ice Cream
Dissolve instant coffee in 1 cup boiling water and cool.
Combine coffee mixture, condensed milk, 1 tsp. vanilla and salt in bowl.
Whip cream until stiff and fold in.
Pour into ice cube trays or mold and freeze until nearly firm all the way through, stirring... - 42.9192
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 36.222
Iced Christmas Pudding
As quick freezing is essential, turn refrigerator to "freeze" 15 minutes before beginning.
Beat 1/4-pint of the cream, condensed milk, mixed spice, ground nutmeg and coffee together.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze.
When frozen, turn into a basin.
Whip... - 38.6748
Caramel Milk Pudding
In large saucepan place unopened can in enough boiling water to cover; simmer 2 to 3 hours. - 18.5798
1. Mix the condensed milk in a basin with strong black coffee. Add castor sugar to sweeten, if necessary.
2. Stir the mixture in the basin over a pan of boiling water for five minutes.
3. Line a cake tin with waxed paper. Pour a layer of coffee mixture into... - 32.5808
English Toffee Ice Cream
1 Crush the toffee bars by placing them between 2 pieces of waxed paper and crushing with rolling pin; set aside. Combine the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, coffee, and vanilla. Refrigerate until completely chilled.
2 Beat chilled mixture with a... - 21.5358
1. In double boiler over hot, not boiling, water (or in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat), melt chocolate pieces, stirring occasionally. Stir in undiluted sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, coffee-flavor liqueur, and salt until well mixed.
2.... - 22.0887
Butter and iine pan with foil.
In a heavy 3 quart saucepan melt margarine over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and orange peel.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook over... - 40.9223
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1. Combine brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water in a small, heavy saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook, without stirring, to 230° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup spins fine threads when dropped from the tip of a spoon.)... - 29.206
Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie
My recipe of Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Make your Christmas creamy & buttery with a mouth watering Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie.Served cold this Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chip Pie goes well with hot coffee. - 50.7794
In a large heavy based pan, mix together the golden syrup, sugar, butter, glucose and condensed milk.
Stir continuously and slowly allow the mixture to come to the boil.
Continue boiling the mixture until it becomes thick and a light golden brown colour.
Keep... - 41.206
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8-or 9-inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off... - 36.2835
Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
Microwave chocolate squares in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Stir mixture at 1 minute intervals.
Cool pudding mixture completely.
Fold in yogurt and 3/4 of the non-dairy whipped... - 31.6696
Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and syrup until smooth.
Dissolve coffee... - 43.4913
Irish Cream Liqueur
This is better than the commercial Irish Cream liqueurs and is very popular with family and friends. Will store for several weeks in fridge, just serve over ice. - 30.5102
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, combine together the brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water.
2) Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till it starts to boil. Continue to cook, without stirring, till a temperature of 230 degrees is reached in a... - 32.6032
Frozen Mocha Mousse
For meringue crust, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Spread over bottom and sides of well-buttered and floured 9-inch pie plate, forming a high edge.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn... - 41.7759
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate chips.
Stir in condensed milk, vanilla, vanilla wafer crumbs, and liqueur.
Beat until smooth.
Refrigerate mixture about 45 minutes or until cool and easy to shape.
With buttered hands, shape... - 29.674
Marj S Dream Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Take an 8 inch square pan, melt butter in it and sprinkle the remaining ingredients over this in the same order as in ingredient list.
3) Add condensed milk on the top of this, but be careful not to... - 37.643
1. Place chocolate chips atop a double broiler on hot water. Add vanilla, condensed milk, liqueur and vanilla wafer crumbs and beat to form a smooth mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to cool enough to shape.
3. Take out and using... - 36.0897
Frozen Amaretto Parfaits
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and liqueur.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon equal portions into 6 to 8 individual serving dishes.
Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Garnish as desired.
Return leftovers to freezer.
Frozen Coffee Parfaits: Omit... - 25.5653
Irish Cream Liqueur
1. In a large bowl combine and whisk all ingredients until coffee granules dissolve and mixture is well blended.
2. Into containers with lids pour liqueur and chill at least 3 weeks before serving.
3. Store in refrigerator and serve cold with... - 32.2392
1) Lightly butter a 9X9X2- inch baking pan.
2) In the top bowl of double boiler, melt the butterscotch-flavor pieces over simmering water.
3) When the butterscotch pieces melts completely take the boiler away from heat.
4) Stream in 1/3... - 36.7607
Brownie Candy Cookies
1.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
2.In a saucepan, mix condensed milk with salt and sugar and allow it to boil by mixing continuously.
3.Whisk an egg and put a small quantity of condensed milk mixture into it and mix well.
4.Put the egg... - 47.4339
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Cover surface with plastic wrap,-chill 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Remove plastic wrap,- add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Gently fold in whipped... - 20.823
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 37.5233
Healthy Pumpkin Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Mix together coconut, graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, and butter.
3) Take an un-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and pat two-thirds of this mixture into it.
4) Mix rest of the ingredients and stir... - 44.8596
1. In a saucepan, place all the ingredeints, keep stirring until the sugar has dissolved
2. Boil rapidly and continually, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has reached 238°F, you can check the temperature with the sugar thermometer
3. Take the... - 33.6347
Easy Key Lime Pie
Here's a great and easy key lime pie recipe. My only issue is that it is very very sweet, but I've been told by several people that these pies can be very sweet. What I really like about this recipe is that it contains no eggs - if you use whipped cream,... - 108.966
An Old Fashioned Meal
1. Thaw the frozen cake.
2. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to greens in bowl; refrigerate.
3. Combine ground beef, salt, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme and the pepper and mix well.
4. Shape beef mixture into a 5-inch square, and cut... - 39.6803