- » Coffee Sponge Cake
Coffee Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee sponge cake recipes.
Two-day Coffee Sponge Cake
Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Reduce speed to medium, and gradually add boiling water.
Add flour mixture, mix until... - 41.8966
Banana Sponge Coffee Cake
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg yolks on high speed of an electric mixer till light.
Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar.
Gradually add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks and continue beating about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in... - 38.9416
Molasses Sponge Cake
Molasses sponge cake is a favorite in our family. Baked with fresh and rich molasses, the molasses sponge cake is rich, delicious and is prepared with a batter of cold coffee, sugar, flour, cream of tartar and added vanilla. The cake is especially good with a... - 45.4944
Mocha Sponge Cake
Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee crystals in 3 tablespoonshof water; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Add dissolved coffee and vanilla, beating at low speed till blended.
Beat at medium speed till slightly... - 42.4711
How To Make Twinkies
In this video Barry shows you how to make Twinkies from home. Over 50 requests this Year alone have come through to see this recipe so it's a no brainer that it was eventually gonna be done. There's a small place in the UK that sell homemade ones that charge... - 0
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 44.3907
Classic Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 325° F.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks.
3. Add sugar gradually and beat it so that it becomes thick and light in color.
4. Add lemon juice and rind.
5. In another bowl, take egg whites and salt. Beat it well so... - 44.7578
Honey Whole Wheat Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg whites at the high speed so that soft peaks form.
3. While the machine is still running, add ½ cup honey and salt. Continue beating until stiff peaks form, or... - 40.8302
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
Mocha Refrigerator Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very white and light.
Beat in the egg yolks and coffee.
Slice the sponge thinly, and put the sponge and coffee mixture in layers in a 6 inch (15 cm.) cake tin or souffle dish, beginning and ending with cake.
Cover and put in... - 31.9468
Butter Sponge Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks and beat it well.
3. Add sugar and again beat it well so that the mixture turns light-colored and fluffy.
4. Add milk and vanilla. Mix it well.
5. In another bowl, add sieved... - 48.5224
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl of... - 43.1124
Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Grease 2 cake tins or bundts with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking powder and salt, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Break the chocolate into... - 44.282
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce has a splendid taste. The Sugar cane syrup with cocoa powder gives the Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce magnificent taste. - 48.0948
Victoria Sponge Cake
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Take out the butter from the refrigerator 1 hour in advance.
3. Cream the butter and sugar very well.
4. When the mixture is light and creamy, add the eggs, one at a time, beating each time thoroughly. If the mixture curdles while... - 38.6419
Coffee Cream Cake
Dissolve coffee powder in a little boiling water; cool.
Follow the recipe for Beaten Sponge Cake adding dissolved coffee powder to egg yolks and sugar before beating.
Cut cooled cake horizontally into 2 layers and fill with jam.
To make frosting and... - 44.2819
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
Ladyfinger Sponge Biscuits
Lady fingers are long lady finger shaped vanilla deserts mae with flour. Made with eggs and sprinkled with sugar, the lady fingers are baked in the oven and served warm and delicious. - 38.5133
Rum And Coffee Gateau
Rum And Coffee Gateau it is great party recipe. It was sunny Sunday morning and friend buzzed in my apartment, I quickly prepared this Rum And Coffee Gateau recipe and everyone just loved it. - 41.024
Walnut Coffee Layer
Try this amazingly delicious Walnut Coffee Layer. This tasty effortlessly prepared chilled Walnut Coffee Layer is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 46.9381
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte
Chocolate Coffee Charlotte has a fine taste. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte gets its taste from Sponge cake flavored with honey and dresses with cream. Chocolate Coffee Charlotte is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 45.7303
Moccha Tres Leches Cake
I can not imagine a cake that more moist than this one. We will begin with a very light, chocolate sponge cake and then soak it in 3 liquids and coffee. The end result is a tender, delectable and soft cake that will melt in your mouth. - 127.62
Gateau Almond With Buttercream
Melt butter; set aside to cool.
In bowl combine eggs and sugar; stir till just combined.
Set bowl over large saucepan containing 2 inches hot, not boiling, water.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, till lukewarm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 39.0764
Make the batter for this cake of eggs, sugar and flour, without using any other ingredients.
This is the same batter as for sponge cake.
Otherwise proceed as when making chocolate cake.
Instead of fondant glazing, cake may be iced with coffee cream in which... - 29.2571
Apricot Almond Coffee Trifle
Place sponge cake in bottom of large bowl.
Sprinkle evenly with 4 tablespoons of the sherry.
Arrange about 12 of the macaroons over top of sponge cake layer.
Sprinkle lightly with 1 tablespoon sherry.
Drain apricots thoroughly; cut in half, and remove... - 43.0574
Coffee Cream Cake
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Prepare Sponge Cake batter.
Spread batter evenly into greased and lined jell roll pan.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Turn cake out onto wax paper and remove lining paper.
Leave to cool, then cut into 3 even strips lengthwise.
Blend... - 41.3537
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 44.9261
Saffron Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in potato water, add 1 cup flour and warm water.
Cut saffron into small pieces, steep in boiling water for 2 hours.
Strain and add the saffron liquid and lemon extract to sponge.
Cut shortening into remaining flour, add remaining... - 43.9824
Malak Coffee Cake
Cream 8 oz. butter.
Add gradually 8 oz. castor sugar and cream until smooth and light.
Stir in the beaten yolk of 1 egg.
Melt 3 oz. bitter chocolate in a double boiler, add the 3 tablespoons coffee, mix well and cool.
Then stir into the cream... - 37.7492
Mocha Cake has a exciting taste. Mocha Cake gets its taste from sponge cake mixed with cream and flavored with coffee beans. Mocha Cake is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 43.4401
Coffee Cake With Pistachio Praline
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened. Remove the bowl from the heat and fold in the flour, melted butter and coffee.
2. Oil and base-line a 23 cm (9 inch) cake tin. Transfer... - 36.4583
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with... - 102.931
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 114.097
Butter inside of 7- or 8-inch souffle dish.
Line closely with ladyfingers, standing upright.
Tie collar of.
greased parchment or double-thickness waxed paper around outside of souffle dish, allowing it to stand 3 inches above rim of dish.
Soften gelatine in... - 42.3784
Chocolate Coffee Mousse Torte
Chocolate Cake: Make cake mix according to directions on packet.
Add sifted cocoa with other ingredients of packet, beat well; pour into well-greased swiss roll tin (base measure 25cm x 30cm), bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto wire rack to... - 43.6701
Coffee Cream Mousseline
1 In a saucepan, put the sugar and water together.
2 Slowly bring it to the boil, making sure the sugar has dissolved completely before it comes to the boil.
3 Allow it to simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes or until the mixture forms a... - 33.8701
Little Corner Restaurant Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Prepare Custard Cream.
Prepare Coffee Zabaglione.
Cream butter in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Gradually add cooled zabaglione to butter, beating vigorously after each addition.
Refrigerate mixture 2 to 3 minutes to stiffen... - 43.4114
Grand Marnier Cake
Line the base and both ends of a 2 pint/ 1.2 litre loaf tin with lightly oiled vegetable parchment paper.
Cream together the softened butter and the caster sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the strong black coffee and 3 tbsp Grand... - 39.672
This Jolakaka is an amazing Christmas sponge cake from Iceland ! Try this fruity and nutty iced loaf for this coming Christmas. This Jolakaka is a delicious gift from Iceland to us. - 47.9294
ChocÃ³ Cherry Ice Box Layer Cake
1. Prepare an oblong foil freezer pan by lining it with a layer of foil.
2. Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the foil layer and then cut the cherries to place them over the foil paper. The cut side should be placed upward. This is because the... - 40.0756
Tiramisu has become one of the most sort after desserts around the world & more & more people are looking for ways of making this lovely dessert. - 37.7106
Iced Petit Fours
Prepare 2 quantities Sponge Cake batter and divide between 3 greased and lined jelly roll pans.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cakes from pans while still warm.
Turn out onto clean wax paper, removing paper lining.
Carefully halve each cake... - 44.2754
Whisk the cream until thick and fluffy.
Put the coffee into a cup and add a little very hot water.
Stir with a teaspoon and fill up the cup with cold water.
Dip each end of four sponge fingers quickly into the coffee - do not let them get too soggy
Lay them... - 35.1915
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Butter and line two 23 x 30 cm/9 x 12 inch Swiss roll tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush with meltedbutter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Fold in the flour and... - 44.3073
Tiramisu recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.8298
Eggless Tiramisu Cake
A popular Italian dessert - Tiramisu cake with your own home made chocolate sponge and mascarpone cheese is a real money saver. - 0
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Butter 2 x 20 cm sandwich tins and line the bottom of each tin with greaseproof paper. Beat the butter and sugar together with electric beaters until pale and creamy. Add the flour and eggs in one go and keep beating... - 37.8073
This Biscotton Torte is really very delicious ! I never knew that desserts could be made with lady fingers before tasting this. The coffee and whipped cream additions are terrific ! - 44.5896
Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Chocolate butter filling: Melt chocolate over hot water; remove from heat and cool.
Cream butter until soft and smooth; blend in the cooled melted chocolate.
Add cream and sugar alternately, blending until smooth, and finally stir in the vanilla.
Chocolate... - 42.5685
Butter and line two 18 cm / 7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour,... - 46.9513
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 40.1934
1. 6 eggs
2. 8 soup spoons sieved sugar powder
3. 750 gramm mascarpone
4. 6 soup spoons sieved cocoa powder
5. 4 soup spoons coffee add some sugar, cooled to room temperature, ( or strong coffee, espresso ).
6. 350 gramm sponge finger
7. 5 soup spoons... - 45.464
1. Place mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar in a bowl, mix to combine and set aside. Dissolve coffee powder in boiling water and set aside.
2. Line the base of a 20 cm/8 in square dish with one-third of the sponge fingers. Sprinkle one-third of the coffee... - 33.9382
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 45.1734
Best Ever Tiramisu
1) Take a large bowl. Add in the cream, mascarpone, Marsala and sugar.
2) Using a hand blender, whisk the cream and mascarpone to make a nicely thick whipped cream.
3) In a shallow dish, Add in the coffee and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time.... - 45.4296
1. Put the cream, mascarpone, Marsala and sugar in a large bowl Whisk until the cream and mascarpone have completely combined and have the consistency of thickly whipped cream.
2. Put the coffee into a shallow dish and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time,... - 34.991
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 104.119
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.6772
Cassata Alla Siciliana
Combine the cheese and the sugars.
Beat the cream into the cheese mixture, then stir in the fruit and nuts.
Sprinkle each sponge layer with the Strega.
Put one layer into a deep 18 cm / 7 inch cake tin.
Cover with half the cheese mixture, then insert a second... - 46.5496
Want to make a great tasting Trifle in no time?An easy to make chocolate Trifle recipe. - 27.2022
Tiramisu Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series. Check out the video for step by step instructions and also get some quick presentation tips. The video is in Filipino language. - 80.5383
For 10 people.
This is the traditional French Christmas cake.
With a wooden spoon beat a mixture of 4 yolks of egg and 4 tablespoonfuls of caster sugar.
When it is pale straw colour and frothy stir in very gradually 7 or 8 tablespoonfuls of flour, and finally... - 25.3919
Chocolate Rum Gateau
Chocolate Rum Gateau recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.65
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the... - 34.6557
Mocha Rum Torte
Crumble cake into crumbs.
Place sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
Bring to boiling point, stir in instant coffee.
Pour on to cake crumbs.
Soak gelatine in water, then place over hot water to... - 39.474
Tiramisu Flavored With Marsala And Strega
Combine in a bowl the hot coffee, Strega, half the Marsala and 1 cup sugar.
Soak the sponge in this liquid.
In a large copper bowl, combine 8 whole eggs, 1.5 cups sugar, the brandy and remaining Marsala.
Whisk this sabayon over boiling water till you can form... - 37.0404
Mocha Dip By Tarla Dalal
Like a mocha cappuccino with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top, this dip proves to be a perfect end to a party fare. Dip a piece of vanilla sponge cake into mocha dip, pop into your mouth, sit back and enjoy as it melts its way into your heart. - 0
Tiramisu Part 1 – Introduction
For all those who like making heavy indulgent desserts at home, this Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she gives the ingredient details and gets started with the... - 72.9389
French Chestnut Dessert
Slit and boil and then peel the chestnuts, then remove the brown inner skin.
After that, simmer till tender in sweetened milk.
When the chestnuts are soft, make a puree of them by pressing them through a fine sieve or food mill.
Add 4 tablespoonfuls of butter... - 28.3823
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
1. Spread the hazel nuts on an ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-45 seconds until they are lightly browned, then cool.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them into a medium ovenproof glass bowl with the butter pieces. Microwave on LOW... - 32.5637
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Grease and line a 12 in x 10 in/30 cm x 25 cm Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Reserve a few walnut halves for decoration, then finely grind 1 oz/25 g, and finely chop the remainder.
Place the eggs and sugar in... - 42.4605
Chocolate Marshmallow Dessert
Soak gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, combine cocoa, milk and whole marshmallows.
Over low heat stir constantly until cocoa is blended and marshmallows are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat: stir until marshmallows are... - 42.5684
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 28.3816
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067