- » Coffee Sponge Cake
Coffee Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee sponge cake recipes.
Two-day Coffee Sponge Cake
Sift flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in a large mixing bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Reduce speed to medium, and gradually add boiling water.
Add flour mixture, mix until... - 40.5995
Banana Sponge Coffee Cake
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg yolks on high speed of an electric mixer till light.
Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar.
Gradually add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks and continue beating about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in... - 36.7977
You May Also Like!
Molasses Sponge Cake
Molasses sponge cake is a favorite in our family. Baked with fresh and rich molasses, the molasses sponge cake is rich, delicious and is prepared with a batter of cold coffee, sugar, flour, cream of tartar and added vanilla. The cake is especially good with a... - 43.4668
Mocha Sponge Cake
Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee crystals in 3 tablespoonshof water; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Add dissolved coffee and vanilla, beating at low speed till blended.
Beat at medium speed till slightly... - 41.3114
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Classic Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 325° F.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks.
3. Add sugar gradually and beat it so that it becomes thick and light in color.
4. Add lemon juice and rind.
5. In another bowl, take egg whites and salt. Beat it well so... - 43.978
Honey Whole Wheat Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. In an electric mixer, beat egg whites at the high speed so that soft peaks form.
3. While the machine is still running, add ½ cup honey and salt. Continue beating until stiff peaks form, or... - 39.174
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 46.0188
Mocha Refrigerator Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very white and light.
Beat in the egg yolks and coffee.
Slice the sponge thinly, and put the sponge and coffee mixture in layers in a 6 inch (15 cm.) cake tin or souffle dish, beginning and ending with cake.
Cover and put in... - 30.5263
Butter Sponge Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks and beat it well.
3. Add sugar and again beat it well so that the mixture turns light-colored and fluffy.
4. Add milk and vanilla. Mix it well.
5. In another bowl, add sieved... - 47.7382
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl of... - 41.3476
Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking powder and salt, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Break the chocolate into small pieces... - 44.5391