- » Coffee Slice
Coffee Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee slice recipes.
Coffee And Orange Nut Slices
Pour the cream into a large, heavy based saucepan.
Gradually bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and continue to simmer until the volume of cream has reduced by half.
Remove the cream from the heat and stir in the syrup, coffee essence and orange... - 33.3907
Coffee Cream Slice
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat yolks and half the sugar until thick.
Beat whites until stiff; beat in remaining sugar.
Fold into yolk mixture.
Sift flour and baking... - 46.1624
Puff Pastry Cream Slices With Coffee Icing
1 Turn a 1514 X 1014-inch jelly-roll pan upside down, and cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the underside.
2 On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry slightly larger than the paper, and slide it onto the paper.
3 ... - 46.0224
Orange Cinnamon Coffee
Orange Cinnamon Coffee is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe version. An easy to make beverage, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.5958
Double Decker Coffee Strips
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Cool milk to lukewarm and stir into yeast mixture.
Mix together 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and flour.
Cut in shortening till it resembles coarse corn meal.
Add the egg.
Stir flour and... - 41.9512
1) In a chafing dish, add the lemon slices, orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
2) Pour about 1/2 cup brandy over the ingredients in the chafing dish.
3) Place the sugar cubes in a ladle, fill with the brandy, then warm and ignite the brandy.
4) Allow... - 33.7755
Deliciosa Coffee Dessert
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This deliciosa coffee dessert is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 42.0045
Apple Crumb Coffee Cake
This Apple Crumb Coffee Cake is an addiction ! Serve this scrumptious coffee cake to your family and guests with some chocolate sauce and tell me if they like it ! Your suggestions about the Apple Crumb Coffee Cake are welcome ! - 38.1845
Apple Butter Coffee Cake
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water.
2. Heat milk, sugar, salt and butter until butter is melted. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Add yeast.
4. Place the flour blended with rind in a large mixing bowl; form a well in the centre.
5. Add the yeast €” milk mixture and... - 42.9208
For each serving pour espresso coffee into serving cup.
Add cognac, brandy, or rum and the sugar; stir gently.
Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired. - 18.6083
Coffee Ribbon Loaf
Coffee ribbon loaf is a heavy and filling dessert made with heavy whipped cream and coffee along with slices of angel cake. Filled with walnuts and oodles of indulgent cream, the coffee ribbon loaf cake sprinkled with flaked and toasted coconut for a natural... - 25.654
Quick Apple Coffee Cake
In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar, butter and egg.
Beat until thoroughly blended.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir milk into sugar-butter-egg mixture.
Add dry ingredients to milk mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
Spread... - 46.312
Autumn Apple Coffee Cake
Beat egg and 1/3 c. sugar together until creamy.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Stir in oats and melted shortening.
Spread half the batter in a greased 9" round baking pan.
Arrange apple slices over... - 46.8174
Fruit Filled Coffee Ring
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions; add lemon peel with the dry mix.
Let dough rise according to directions.
Mix butter with the sugar, raisins, apricots, prunes, and walnuts; set aside.
When dough is doubled, punch down and turn onto a... - 43.5719
Almond Apricot Coffee Cake
This Almond Apricot Coffee Cake is delicious ! Try this fruit and nut creamy bake for your next coffee. Tell me if you've liked this Almond Apricot Coffee Cake. - 40.5543
Almond Filled Coffee Ring
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105Â°F.to 115Â°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80Â°F.
to 90Â°F.) for compressed.
Let stand a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Stir in sugar, salt, milk, and egg.
Add 1 1/2 cups sifted... - 41.4464
Bartlett Pear Coffee Cake
Drain and slice pears, reservingsyrup.
Add sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons butter to milk; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in large mixing bowl; add milk mixture, egg and flour.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed or by hand until... - 46.7357
Spicy Apple Coffee Cake
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in shortening and cheese.
Add milk to make a soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1/2 minute.
Pat out dough in ungreased 9 inch layer cake pan.
Pare apples, core and slice... - 41.3027
Apricot Carousel Coffee Cake
Cover the dried apricots with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butte|r or margarine in a small pan and brush all over the surface of the dough.
Chop the soaked apricots and... - 38.8836
Spicy Apple Coffee Cake
Combine flour, salt, brown sugar and baking powder; cut in butter with a pastry blender.
Combine egg yolk and milk; stir into flour mixture until blended.
Press mixture into the bottom and one inch up sides of a nine inch round cake pan.
Cut apples in large... - 39.8772
Walnut Coffee Strip
In medium bowl, combine baking mix, milk and egg, stirring until soft dough is formed.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out into 12x9-inch rectangle.
In small bowl, mix butter, sugar and cinnamon; spread over dough.
Sprinkle with candied fruits and... - 41.485
Coffee Ring Deluxe
Combine buttermilk, butter or oil, water, honey, and salt.
Allow mixture to cool to lukewarm, then add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and... - 42.7189
Christmas Coffee Ring
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl and cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add enough milk to the egg to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Add all at once to the flour mixture and stir just until the flour is... - 41.7186
Maple Apple Coffee Cake
If you were waiting for a perfect coffee cake recipe then this Maple Apple Coffee Cake is something you should not miss! Give this coffee cake a try, it is great with tea or coffee! - 50.3482
Two-way Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in 14 cup warm water (110Â°).
Combine milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, shortening, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Beat in softened yeast and egg.
Gradually add remaining flour to form soft dough, beating well.
Cover... - 41.8537
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Coffee And Walnut Dessert
Place the coffee and marshmallows in a bowl. Cook for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until dissolved. Let it stand until cold. Stir the chopped bananas and the whipped cream into the coffee mixture.
Spoon half the mixture into 4 glasses. Press the banana slices and... - 22.937
Walnut Filled Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in the warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, butter, milk, salt, 5 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 43.6747
Coffee Layer Gateau
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat butter, half the sugar, salt, cinnamon and lemon peel in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time.
Melt chocolate in... - 44.7422
South Pacific Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Grease and line an 8 in/20 cm square cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
Cream fat with sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
Gradually add eggs and coffee essence, beat well.
Sieve flour and spices, fold into... - 42.0939
Coffee And Cream
Combine sugar, water and salt.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add coffee and stir to dissolve.
Cool and chill.
Divide this mixture among four 10-oz. chilled glasses at serving time.
Add 2 tbsp. milk to each glass and fill 3/4 full with soda.
Add a scoop... - 37.239
Almond Coffee Cream
Heat milk in small saucepan just until bubbles form around the edges.
Stir in strong coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar; cook until piping hot, stirring occasionally.
Taste; add more sugar, if you wish.
Remove from the heat and stir in almond flavouring or... - 30.9093
Coffee Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, dissolve coffee in water; add cake mix.
Mix, bake and cool as directed on package.
For frosting, cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Dissolve coffee in milk; add to the creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
Frost the top and sides of... - 34.2448
Cardamom Coffee is a delicious beverage that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Cardamom Coffee; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 24.2157
Danish Coffee Cake
With pastry blender cut flour into butter.
Sprinkle with water; blend with fork. (A food processor does this in 30 seconds.) Form a ball; divide in half.
Pat dough into two 12x3-inch strips on cookie sheet.
Form a little rim around edge with heel of hand.
In... - 43.1147
1) Take a medium mixing bowl and combine together sugar, biscuit mix, milk and egg.
2) Pour the prepared batter in a 9-inch cake pan.
3) Take a small bowl and combine together cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts.
4) Sprinkle mixture over top and... - 36.9346
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 40.6883
Coffee Angel Pie
Prepare Meringue Crust.
Spread mixture in a well-buttered 9-inch pie plate, building up sides to form a shell.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn off heat; let dry in oven (with door closed) for 1 hour more.
Arrange scoops of coffee and vanilla ice... - 43.7022
Coffee Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a Dutch oven or baking dish, stir together the beans, sugar, vinegar, chutney, maple syrup, garlic, chili powder, cloves, basil, salt, mustard powder, and thyme.
Scatter the onion slices over the top and pour the coffee over... - 41.0221
Orange Cinnamon Coffee
1) In a large Dutch oven, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the mixture and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3) Strain the coffee, discarding the cinnamon and oranges.
4) Serve the coffee while still hot. Makes a good refreshment. - 34.3892
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
Beat' whipping cream until foamy; add Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
Spoon about 1/3 cup ice cream down center of each crepe; fold right and left sides over, and place seam side up on a serving plate.
Top each crepe with a dollop of the... - 19.9231
Apple Walnut Coffee Cake
1. Lightly grease bottom only of round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Beat sugar, buttermilk, oil and egg in medium bowl with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except sliced apple and Walnut Topping just until moistened. Spread batter evenly in dish.
2. Microwave... - 32.8796
1) In a bowl, beat together cream, 10X sugar, instant coffee powder, and vanilla until stiff.
2) Unroll the cake, and spread evenly 1/2 of he cream mixture, over the cake. ) roll and frost with the remaining cream mixture.
3) Dredge with chocolate... - 32.0782
Betty's Square Marbled Coffee Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine multi-purpose baking mix, sugar, milk, and egg. With electric mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.... - 0
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.4111
1 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit/180 degrees celsius.
2 Prepare two 8" (20 cm) greased sandwich tins.
3 In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar.
4 Add beaten eggs with a little flour and beat well.
5 Stir in coffee essence.
6 ... - 36.2087
Vanilla Bean Coffee Cake
We know - there are endless recipes for coffee cake... But please try ours; it's rich and moist, easy to make and almost foolproof. For the topping you can switch out the graham cracker crumbs and use pecan or walnut pieces. - 0
Almond Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and cream sugar, 1cup, eggs, sour cream and butter in it.
3) Add salt, flour, baking powder and soda. Mix well.
4) Blend in vanilla and almond paste.
5) Pour into greased tube pan.
6) Mix... - 49.0596
Coffee Amaretto Trifle
In a bowl, moisten half the spongecake cubes with half the almond liqueur.
Cover with half the custard, remaining spongecake cubes, then remaining custard.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Using a pastry bag with a fluted nozzle, cover trifle with whipped cream.
Decorate... - 27.5797
Marinated Coffee Cake
Heat the coffee cake unopened at 350F for 20 minutes or according to directions.
Meanwhile, boil sugar and water together for 2 minutes and add the rum.
Reheat thoroughly and set aside.
Remove coffee cake from the oven and invert on a square of aluminum foil... - 23.839
Quick Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Take a baking pan and grease it with shortening.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In another bowl, add shortening and beat with an electric mixer until smooth... - 47.5383
Superb Crumb Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in flour with spices and sugar and cut in fat into the mixture. Keep aside 1 cup of the mixture.
3. Prepare a mixture of beaten egg and baking powder-dissolved sour milk, add to flour mixture and stir... - 44.6106
Spiced Honey Coffee Cake
1)Pre-heat oven to 400 deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients including the spices together.
3) Cut in the butter or margarine with the knives, stir in the egg and milk.
4) Dredge... - 45.3286
Nana's Cookery Coffee Cake (new!)
1. Grease a 9x13 baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, vanilla, and almond extract.
4. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix... - 0
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in it.
3) Into a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredient mixture and then cut in margarine using a pastry... - 46.549
Fruit Cake Coffee Ice Cream Terrine
Line a metal loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches, with plastic wrap, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
In a bowl stir together the fruitcake and the ice cream, spread the mixture into the loaf pan, and fold the plastic wrap overhang over the top.
Freeze the... - 21.0669
Coffee Pecan Torte
Line base of 9-in (2.5 ML) springform cake pan with waxed or parchment paper; grease sides of pan.
Chop pecans finely; set aside.
Mocha Layer: In medium bowl set over saucepan of hot water, melt butter; stir in sugar, cocoa, instant coffee... - 40.8503
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 48.8715
Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In teapot, pour boiling water over cinnamon apple herbal tea bags.
Cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine 3/4 cup tea and confectioners' sugar.
Chill remaining tea at least 10 minutes.
Boil tea-sugar... - 46.9898
Coffee Peach Mallow
1. Mix marshmallows, water, coffee and nutmeg in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%), stirring every minute, until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes; stir. Refrigerate until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon, about 20 minutes.
2.... - 29.275
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
Combine half of all ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients; stir mixture well.
Pour into individual glasses, and serve immediately. - 23.5136
Easy Fig Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, crumbled fig cookies.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
4. Put sugar and melted butter and whisk more.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking... - 48.8701
Coffee Cake Supreme
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Into another bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and the salt together a few times
3) Combine the baking soda and the sour cream together
4) Add the flour alternatively, into the... - 44.1041
Pecan Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Combine the granulated sugar, 2 cups biscuit mix, 1 egg, and the milk, then beat the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds.
3) In a greased 9-inch round layer pan or 8- or 9-inch square pan, spread the... - 39.9598
Mincemeat Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup butter, white sugar, eggs and beat till well combined.
3) Mix flour and baking powder. Separately mix vanilla and milk. Stir in both the dry and wet mixtures alternatively into the... - 45.4272
Pineapple Apricot Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cream of tartar together.
3. Use pastry blender to cut in shortening for about 1-2 minutes on low speed.
4. Do not overmix. It will lead to creaming of... - 46.3352
Nana's Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In food processor, add brown sugar, flour, and oil. Mix on low speed until crumbly.
4. For crumb topping, in a separate bowl, add cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 101.222
Swedish Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In small mixer bowl, mix 2 tablespoons (30 ml) melted butter, 1 cup (250 ml) sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and milk at LOW until flour is moistened then at MEDIUM-HIGH until smooth.
Pour into a... - 37.7233
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, then beat in eggs, 1 at a time; mix in vanilla.
Add flour, a few spoonfuls at a time, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour.
Stir... - 47.3276
Coffee And Peach Cream
1. Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones. Place the peaches in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes.
2. Drain the peaches, then carefully remove the skin. Using a sharp knife, halve the peaches.
3. Place the caster sugar in... - 46.7677
Quick Dairy Free Pear Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the egg, oil and pear syrup together.
3) Sift the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour together.
4) Stir into the egg mixture and beat well.
5) In a greased and floured 9-inch... - 46.1868
Cranberry Filled Lattice Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan, prepare the filling by mixing together sugar and cornstarch.
2. Stir in the orange juice and add cranberries; cook over medium heat with occasional stirring for about 5 minutes until thickened.
3. Remove the pan from... - 47.9805
Coffee Chocolate Fondue
In a heavy saucepan or fondue pot, melt chocolate with sour cream over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Stir in liqueur.
Keep warm over low heat.
Each guest spears fruit or ladyfinger on a fork and dips it into chocolate.
If chocolate becomes too thick, stir... - 26.7538
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
1. In container of electric blender process combining half of all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a pitcher.
3. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients and stir mixture well.
4. Pour into individual glasses and serve... - 35.4896
California Poppy Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake In a large bowl, combine sugar, scalded milk, eggs, salt and cardamom; beat until smooth.
Add butter and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Sprinkle yeast into warm water; stir until dissolved.
Add yeast liquid and 1 cup flour to dough; beat 3... - 45.3239
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Mix 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped nuts, and keep the topping aside.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In another bowl, whip together butter, 1/2 cup white sugar,... - 49.1786
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and coffee together.
3) In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate with butter, then allow to cool.
4) In abowl, beat the eggs... - 48.0552
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Real Texas Lemon Coffee Cake Part 3 Of 3
Now that the preparation is done, it is time to bake the cake and sample the fruit of all this labor. In Part 3, we learn about baking the cake to perfection. - 93.4571
Real Texas Lemon Coffee Cake Part 2 Of 3
In Part 2 of the series, Ramona details the procedure to make the perfect crunchy topping for the cake. The topping adds a lot of flavor to the preparation and is extremely easy to make. - 95.2187
Real Texas Lemon Coffee Cake Part 1 Of 3
Looking for a simple yet delicious cake recipe for a special occasion? Then watch this 3 part video series by Ramona Werst and learn how to make the perfect Lemon Coffee Cake with a crunchy topping. The yummy cake will definitely please everyone's taste buds... - 100.46
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake is simply yummy. The eggs with sour cream gives the Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake a two dimensional taste. - 55.1366
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
1 In a bowl, beat whipping cream until foamy.
2 Add in Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
3 Set aside.
4 In the center of each crepe, put about 1/3 cup ice cream.
5 Neatly fold the right and left sides over.
6 On a serving plate, place... - 33.2667
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat 10” square pan with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Mix pumpkin and eggs into butter... - 38.64
Pineapple Coffee Bread
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the sugar and mix well.
Reserve and halve two pineapple rings and four walnut halves, then chop the remainder and add them to the flour.
Gradually, beat in the eggs, milk and butter.
Spoon into a well-greased 1 kg./2... - 41.5352
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Almond Extract
1) With an electric mixer, cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
2) Put in the remaining ingredients. Whisk at low speed for 30 seconds and at medium speed 2 minutes.
3) Take a greased 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe square dish.
4) Take a small bowl,... - 47.6484
Coffee Cake With Maple Syrup Glaze
One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is wake up on the weekends and make a delicious breakfast. If you’ve read any of my earlier posts you’ll know that I’m obsessed with breakfast. I have a tie for my favorite meal of the day:... - 126.21
Coffee Ice Box Torte
1. Slice the cakes into 3 horizontal layers, making 6 slices in all.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter until soft and then gradually whisk in the sugar till well blended and fluffy.
3. Crack the eggs and add them one at a time to the... - 44.3371
Quick Butter Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a large mixing bowl to add flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Combine all together and place it aside.
4) In... - 41.8273
Real Texas Blackberry Cream Cheese Pecan Coffee Cake Part 1 Of 5
If you are on the lookout for a simple cake recipe that will leave your taste buds pleased and has a lot of interesting layers and flavors, then watch this 5 Part video by Ramona Werst. Learn as she takes you step-by-step procedure to make a delicious cake.... - 106.631
Blueberry Coffee Bread
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf tin with butter and dust it well with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon onto a wax paper.
3. Dredge the blueberries with a little of this flour... - 47.1388
Moccha Tres Leches Cake
I can not imagine a cake that more moist than this one. We will begin with a very light, chocolate sponge cake and then soak it in 3 liquids and coffee. The end result is a tender, delectable and soft cake that will melt in your mouth. - 127.62
Huckleberry Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Sift the flour with the baking powder, salt and spices, keep aside.
3) Stiffly beat egg whites, keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and egg yolks; stir in the flour mixture to ... - 44.3878