- » Coffee Milk
Coffee Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee milk recipes.
Ever tried making your instant coffee with rich cream and exotic spices? This spicy hot beverage is so yum that is makes for a total treat. This video shows how to brew spicy coffee treat at home in a few simple steps. This deliciously spiced coffee is a... - 114.3
Homemade Cold Coffee
Summers are scorching and going out for a summer drink can make you sick. So, why not make a drink at home that is as good as what is served in restaurants. Chef Manjula has a cold coffee recipe for summer which requires few simple ingredients from kitchen;... - 109.622
Chocolate Coffee Drink For Brunch
A luxurious coffee-choco drink after a hearty brunch makes for a perfect end to a good meal. Betty demonstrates how to make a steaming hot cup of a lip-smacking beverage that is both classy and delicious. If you are confused between hot chocolate drink and... - 104.066
Loco Padre Coffee Cocktail
Treat your friends with this super delicious coffee liqueur cocktail topped with chocolate sauce that is sweet and delightful. Watch this video that demonstrates this exciting cocktail recipe that appears like a creamy cold coffee. Pamper your guests with... - 99.1407
Coffee Almond Frappucino
Cool Beverages are a treat during summer and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Pachi blending coffee with ice and milk to make Coffee Almond Frap. Great after a hot sunny day! - 89.5244
Rejuvenating Vietnamese (french) Pressed Iced Coffee
Vietnam is quite popular for different styles of coffee. If you are visiting Vietnam, make sure to try this refreshing Vietnamese (French) pressed iced coffee. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 79.9042
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 76.9184
Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee
What better way to kick your endorphins than a glass of iced coffee with a dollop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla ice coffee is a refreshing, flavorful break from the regular iced coffee. Freshly brewed coffee poured over a bed of ice and served with a dollop... - 74.7036
Espresso Coffee With Milk
Some like their coffee with milk and others without! Vicki gets going a cup of coffee with milk and shows you how to get this cuppa done. See the video for more! - 70.5362
You a coffee lover? Then a beverage such as this should do the trick during the summer! A quick blend of the ingredients and it’s a done deal! See the video for more on this cold beverage! - 69.8505
Mini-coffee Chilled Souffles
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This mini-coffee chilled souffles is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 48.4538
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 48.3294
Coffee Cake Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Add all at once to flour mixture, stir just until moistened.
Line muffins tins with paper cups.
Spoon in small amount of... - 46.8827
Streusel-glazed Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
4) Take a saucepan and simmer 1 cup milk in it until heated through.
5) Add 1/4 butter, custard mix and salt. Stir until... - 46.734
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine in it milk with 1 cup sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
3) Add butter and stir until melted. Let stand until mixture turns cool.
4) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it until... - 46.6989
Coffee Cake Wreath
1. In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until mixture is foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until blended. Increase speed to... - 46.4891
Coffee Rum Pie
1. Bake pastry in oven as advised in package instructions; let cool completely.
2. In a small mixer bowl, mix together coffee and dry dessert mix.
3. Add milk; using a electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water and rum and then... - 45.4006
Yellow Coffee Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, sugar, and ginger together.
Cut in shortening.
Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and save for topping.
Beat egg lightly; add molasses, sour milk, and salt and pour into flour mixture.
Beat with rotary beater just until smooth; pour... - 44.9341
Coffee Ice Cream
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee icecream is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 44.5032
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a bowl cream together butter and 1 cup sugar.
3) Stir egg and milk into it.
4) In 2 tablespoons warm water dissolve yeast.
5) Mix salt, lemon peel, vanilla and 4 cups of flour.
6) Mix with butter mixture... - 43.9783
Coffee Delignt Pudding
Dissolve jelly in hot water according to directions on packet Pour in an ice tray and leave in refrigerator to set (not in freezing compartment).
Combine sugar, custard powder and coffee.
Stir in a little milk to make paste.
Place remaining milk on heat and... - 43.0045
Coffee Cake Muffins
1) Grease the muffin tins.
2) In a large bowl, put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix together.
4) Make a well in center of the flour mixture.
5) Combine butter, sugar and egg together and mix thoroughly until smooth.
6) Add milk and... - 42.4947
1) In a saucepan measure the coffee.
2) Stir in boiling water and boil slowly.
3) Remove from heat, cover with lid and permeate for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl place muslin cloth and strain the coffee.
5) Mix sugar and stir well.
6) Cook and let chill for... - 39.6797
Put gelatin, water, milk, sugar, salt, and coffee in double boiler.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin has melted and mixture just reaches boiling point.
Add egg yolks; stir over low heat until mixture is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
Remove from heat; add... - 39.5649
Jellied Coffee Souffle
Mix the coffee beverage and milk with the gelatin, and scald in a double boiler.
Gradually stir into egg yolks which have been beaten with 1 tablesp of the sugar and the salt.
Return to double boiler and cook over hot, not boiling water, while stirring, until... - 38.8531
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Vanilla Extract
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
2. Cream butter, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup sugar thoroughly in a bowl. Add egg and beat well. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to creamed mixture, beating until blended after each... - 38.6576
1) In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, dash of salt and water.
2) Boil for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Gradually add milk and 1 square of unsweetened chocolate.
4) To prepare hot chocolate, heat the mix until very hot.
5) Pour in... - 38.4333
Iced Jamaican Coffee
1. In a chilled 12-ounce glass, pour milk, rum, cinnamon, coffee and allspice; mix well.
2. Add ice cubes. - 37.5634
Coffee Rennet Custard
Heat milk and coffee to lukewarm and let stand 20 minutes.
Strain through several thicknesses of cheesecloth and return to saucepan.
Crush rennet tablet and dissolve in cold water.
Reheat coffee infusion slowly with cream and the sugar, stirring constantly... - 37.2998
Frozen Coffee Cream
Place milk and light cream in a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over surface; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
Mix in coffee powder and sugar, set over lowest heat, and heat, stirring, 20-25 minutes until gelatin, coffee, and sugar are dissolved;... - 37.0759
Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream
Place milk in a pan and bring to boil.
Add 1 tbsp milk to cornflour and mix well.
Pour cornflour into milk, lower heat and stir vigorously till smooth.
Continue simmering and stirring till cornflour is cooked.
Mix in coffee and remove from heat.
Stir in... - 36.959
Irish Coffee Pie
1) In small mixer bowl add dessert mix and instant coffee powder.
2) Stir in milk and beat at high speed of electric mixer for about 1 minute.
3) Add 1/3 cup water and Irish whiskey and beat at high speed to blend for about 2 minutes more.
4) Whip... - 36.0236
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
1. In container of electric blender process combining half of all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a pitcher.
3. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients and stir mixture well.
4. Pour into individual glasses and serve... - 35.4896
1) Place 2 6-ounce glasses inside refrigerator to chill.
2) In a 2-cup liquid measure or small bowl add all the ingredients.
3) Combine all by stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4) Pour the drink in chilled glasses and garnish... - 34.9877
Coffee Ice Cream
1. Beat sugar and egg yolks.
2. Heat lemon peel and single cream.
3. Remove the peel and prepare the custard.
4. Mix the espresso coffee and double cream.
5. Strain. Refrigerate.
6. Serve coffee ice cream chilled. - 34.0185
Combine coffee, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Micro wave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 13 minutes.
To serve, strain into serving glasses.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg. - 32.6454
1. Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar into each of 4 (5-oz) goblets.
2. Add 2 tablespoons whisky to each and fill with coffee to within 1/2 inch of rim.
3. Float a heaping tablespoonful of whipped cream on coffee in each goblet, by sliding it off a... - 32.3294
Combine coffee, milk, and vanilla.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Chill thoroughly and pour over ice cream that has been spooned into a punch bowl.
Serves about 50 small punch.cups. - 31.9505
Iced Cuban Coffee
1) In a jar, add coffee.
2) Pour in boiling water and dissolve the coffee.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients. Combine well.
4) Use a tall glass, to serve over ice. - 31.927
Coffee Nog A La Mode
Combine coffee, egg substitute, and sugar in a large saucepan; stir well.
Gradually add milk, stirring well.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly (do not boil).
Pour 3/4 cup coffee mixture into each of 6 mugs.
Top each serving with... - 28.4735
Heat together the milk, coffee essence and sugar, Heat the gelatine in the water until dissolved, then cool slightly.
Add to the cooled, coffee-flavoured milk.
If egg whites are used, whisk them until liquid and slightly frothy, and stir into... - 27.6297
Iced Hazelnut Coffee
Pour 6 cups brewed coffee into ice cube trays; freeze until firm.
Combine hazelnut-flavored coffee, milk, and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour over coffee ice cubes, and serve immediately. - 24.4197
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
Combine half of all ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients; stir mixture well.
Pour into individual glasses, and serve immediately. - 23.5136
In blender, process coffee and ice milk until fully mixed.
Serve, icy cold, in tall glasses. - 21.4093
West Indies Coffee
Bring milk just to boiling.
Pour over coffee, brown sugar, and salt, stirring to dissolve. - 21.1381
Healthy cold coffee with a hint of cinnamon which gives natural sweetness to the drink. It's a great drink to offer when you have diet conscious girlfriends come visiting you. - 0
Coffee Milk Recipes By Category