- » Coffee Liqueur Chocolate Mousse
Coffee Liqueur Chocolate Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee liqueur chocolate mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee liqueur chocolate mousse recipes.
Place chocolate, butter and water in saucepan and cook over low heat to melt.
Mix constantly with wooden spoon.
Remove from heat and transfer chocolate to bowl.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing between additions with whisk.
Add Tia Maria and continue... - 39.3339
Chocolate Mocha Mousse
1. Mix 1/4 cup of the whipping cream, the sugar and coffee in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture simmers; remove from heat.
2. Stir in chocolate chips with wire whisk; stir until chips are... - 22.9399
French Chocolate Mousse
In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks and 3/4 cup sugar with electric or rotary beater till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in orange liqueur.
Cook over hot, not boiling water, beating constantly, just till hot and mixture thickens slightly (about 10... - 40.5378
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake is a rich cake with chocolate-wafer crumbs, semisweet-chocolate, coffee powder, orange-flavor liqueur, whipped cream and confectioners€™ sugar along with a chocolate mousse topping. Chocolate Mousse Cake is quite common among... - 42.6369
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Beat the whipping cream in a chilled large bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently pour the liqueur and chocolate syrup over the whipped cream.
Fold ingredients together using a rubber spatula to cut down vertically through the... - 32.23
One Bowl Chocolate Mousse
Combine ingredients in work bowl of food processor or blender and process 2 minutes.
Pour mixture into 6 stemmed glasses; chill at least 3 hours. - 22.9191
In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and instant coffee powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until steaming.
Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar until smooth.
Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the egg.
Reduce... - 44.6453
Chocolate Mousse Without Cream
1. In a large basin, tip in the hot water and place another bowl with hot chocolate on top of it. Leave it till it is soft.
2. Add the coffee and orange juice to the chocolate and mix well
3. Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mix till it is soft and... - 37.0718
Orange Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is terrific ! A heavenly dessert that you can hardly afford to resist, try out this Chocolate Mouse at the earliest and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this creamy chocolate fare are welcome ! - 46.921
Reformed Chocolate Mousse
Pour liqueur, rum or coffee into a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the surface and let stand to soften.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk whole egg, cocoa, corn syrup and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup milk... - 43.482
Milk Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease the bottom of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle the pound cake crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together chocolate, cream cheese,... - 45.209
Extra Dark And Rich Chocolate Mousse
Place chocolate, sugar, cream, and salt in the top of a double boiler, set over simmering water, and heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and sugar thoroughly dissolved, about 20 minutes.
Add hot water and heat, stirring, until smooth and... - 36.9644
Basque Chocolate Mousse
Basque Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Basque Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.1082
German Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate into a bowl, kept over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to rest at room temperature
3) Using an electric mixer beat the egg yolks till thick and pale yellow
4) Add in the coffee and the liqueur and mix well
5) Add in the chocolate... - 39.6991
Homemade Mocha Mousse
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the whipping cream. Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth. Stir in... - 21.8014
Royal Velvet Mousse
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored or about 4 minutes.
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until mixture begins to boil.
Gradually pour over egg yolks, beating constantly.
Heat unsweetened and semisweet chocolates... - 46.1407
Chocolate Fantasy Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottoms and sides of 3 round pans, 8 or 9x 1 1/2 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. Beat cake mix, water, oil, coffee and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Pour into... - 30.4632
Quick As A Wink Mousse
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process 2 minutes or until smooth.
Spoon into stemmed glasses or individual serving dishes; chill until set.
Top with whipped cream. - 20.81
Quick As A Wink Mousse
1. In an electric blender process combining first 5 ingredients for 2 minutes until smooth.
2. Spoon into stemmed glasses or individual serving dishes and chill until set.
3. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.974
Mocha Mousse Cake
1. Line sides of 9-inch (23-cm) spring-form pan with waxed paper. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press crumbs into bottom of pan. Set aside.
2. In bowl set over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate. Add butter;... - 20.7991
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.5817
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286