- » Coffee Fudge
Coffee Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee fudge recipes.
Hot Coffee Fudge Sauce
Combine cocoa and sugar in a small saucepan.
Stir in milk, corn syrup and butter.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat; stir in Bake Blend, coffee granules and vanilla.
Whisk until... - 39.9028
Combine sugar, milk, half-and-half, corn syrup, coffee granules, and salt in a large heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to the soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat, add butter and... - 37.1825
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with coffee liqueur and topped with pecans. - 31.1656
You May Also Like!
Mocha Fudge Sauce
Try out this ver different and versatile Mocha Fudge Sauce with the string flavor and taste of instant coffee powder. Ths fudge sauce will pretty much accompany any of your favorite desserts! - 17.2661
Butter an 8x8x2-inch baking pan and a 3-quart saucepan.
In saucepan combine sugar, light cream, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till boiling.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan.
Gently boil, without stirring, till candy... - 38.0295
– In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar, and instant coffee. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly- Continue to stir and boil 4 to 5 minutes.
– Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and nuts.... - 32.2534
These Hot Fudge Crepes make irresistible desserts! Make these dreamy Hot Fudge Crepes in a jiffy and serve them out to your family with heaps of your favorite ice cream ! Watch them enjoy but don't forget to tell me all about it ! - 36.5971
Brownie Fudge Pudding
Prepare brownie mix according to cake-type directions.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle with mixture of sugars and cocoa.
Dribble coffee over all.
Bake as directed on package.
Serve warm, pudding side up, topped with ice cream or... - 33.9098
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8-or 9-inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off... - 38.2439
1) In a saucepan, over moderate heat, cook a mixture of sugar, cocoa powder, and corn syrup, stirring often, until a soft ball forms in cold water or a temperature of 230° is registered on a candy thermometer.
2) Take off the cooked mixture from heat... - 33.3137
Milk Chocolate Fudge Sauce
In heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, cream and coffee; heat over medium heat, stirring, until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup; bring to boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring... - 33.3529
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 43.2463
Coffee Fudge Recipes By Category