- » Coffee Crisp
Coffee Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee crisp recipes.
Combine flour, coffee, soda, baking powder and salt.
Thoroughly cream shortening, butter and sugars.
Add egg and rum extract; beat thoroughly.
Stir in dry ingredients; blend.
Shape into rolls 2 inches in diameter; wrap in waxed paper and chill several hours... - 38.9726
1. Combine piecrust mix, the 3/4 cup sugar, the 2 tablespooons instant coffee and the baking powder in medium-size bowl; stir in egg and vanilla, mixing well to form a very stiff dough. (If dough seems too dry and crumbly to shape into a roll, knead a few... - 30.1532
1. Combine piecrust mix, the 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder and baking powder in medium-size bowl; stir in egg and vanilla, mixing well to form a very stiff dough. (If dough seems dry and crumbly, knead a few times until smooth.)
2. Shape... - 27.9101
You May Also Like!
Espresso Chocolate Pudding With Coffee Bean Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Set each of eight 3-inch cake rings in the center of a 6-inch square of aluminum foil.
Pleat the foil up around the sides of the ring.
Set the rings in a large, shallow baking dish.
In a small saucepan, bring the espresso and 1/2... - 41.47
Coffee Bean Crisps
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
Use a rolling pin to finely crush the coffee beans.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, bring the butter, sugar, corn syrup, and cream to a boil.
Stir in the almonds and... - 37.6035
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in... - 34.9184
Spiced Mocha Crisps
1. Sift flour again along with baking powder, instant coffee, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, sugar and egg in medium bowl. With mixer at low speed, blend in carob or cocoa powder, then... - 32.4417
Valentine's Day Blackberry Crisp
Those of you who do not like chocolate or have a diet conscious partner, must try out this recipe for Valentine's Day. Accompany it with a great Champagne or Wine. - 105.967
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift soda, flour, salt and spices.
3. In a container of food processor, blend molasses, egg, and brown sugar by running the GRATE blade for about 40-50 seconds until the mixture gets... - 46.4894
1) Preheat oven to very slow temperature before baking.
2) Cut coconut and remove milk and shell.
3) Cut thin strips from the coconut using a potato peeler.
4) On baking trays, form single layers of coconut strips and then bake in... - 32.5944
Blueberry And Oat Crisp
Blueberries are deeply flavored and colored rendering them into the preparations they are used in. Watch the chef showing how to make Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp with fresh blueberries and other gluten free and low calorie ingredients. Healthy snack with an... - 127.989
Vegan Coconut Crisp
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease a baking tin with butter.
1. In a pan, warm margarine on a very low flame.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the margarine. Mix it well and knead dough.
4. In a... - 37.9734
1) In a mixing bowl, sieve the flour and cinnamon together.
2) Add rest of the ingredients and mix with wooden spoon or an electric mixer to form a stiff dough.
3) On the lightly greased glass turntable of the microwave oven, drop rounded 8 teaspoons... - 39.4232