- » Coffee Cocoa
Coffee Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee cocoa recipes.
Coffee Substitute Drink
If you want to quit the addiction of coffee drinking try this Coffee Substitute Drink. Coffee is good to have once in a while with your family and friends to enjoy the time. But it can do a lot of harm if you are addicted to it. So for a balance, try this... - 129.604
Cocoa Coffee Balls
When you make cocoa coffee balls at home, your neighbors might visit your place just to check what's cooking. The smell of these cocoa coffee balls are so inviting and alluring. If you want to prepare them, watch the video to learn the method. - 116.093
Baked Chocolate Pudding With Coffee Ice Cream
Generously grease 8-inch (2 L) round or square baking dish; set aside.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir in chopped nuts.
Combine milk, melted butter and vanilla; blend well.
Stir into dry ingredients, mixing well.
Pour... - 48.9439
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 46.4957
Cocoa Coffee Mousse
1. In a clean grease free bowl, combine yolks, castor sugar and vanilla essence. Lightly beat until the sugar has dissolves.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, blend cocoa and coffee with hot milk.
3. Pour in the remaining milk and stir to blend with... - 44.9488
Hot Coffee Fudge Sauce
Combine cocoa and sugar in a small saucepan.
Stir in milk, corn syrup and butter.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat; stir in Bake Blend, coffee granules and vanilla.
Whisk until... - 38.0803
Swiss Mocha Coffee
1) Combine coffee, sugar, cocoa and milk and mix well.
2) Store mix in an airtight container.
3) For each serving, use 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of mix added into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir until blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.0046
1.Pour about 1 cup coffee into each of the 4 coffee mugs (make sure they are microwave safe). Alternatively, you can heat the coffee in one measure and then pour it into individual mugs
2. Heat in the microwave for about 5 minutes until the coffee is... - 34.959
Microwave Mocha Mint Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add liqueurs.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 31.193
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Into each of 4 mugs, pour 1 cup coffee; heat 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 2 tablespoons cocoa mix and sugar.
Top with 2 tablespoons ice cream and a dash cinnamon. - 31.1848
1. Fill mugs 3/4 full with coffee.
2. Add 1 teaspoon sugar for each mug.
3. Pour 1 jigger Irish whiskey and 1 jigger Kaluha into the coffee. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cocoa. - 29.9776
South Of The Border Coffee
In serving container, combine cocoa mix, coffee, sugar and spices.
Gradually add boiling water, stirring until smooth.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. - 28.6609
Hot International Coffee
Mix cocoa and coffee in a large serving pot.
Pour in boiling water; stir.
Serve steaming hot and top with whipped cream. - 26.5897
Combine coffee liqueur with creme de cacao and divide among 6 mugs or heated wine glasses.
Top with cream and sprinkle with dash of cocoa.
Amaretto, Grand Marnier or any other dessert liqueur may be substituted for the coffee liqueur and creme de... - 26.0417
Chocolate Coffee Ice
1. In a large bowl, sift together the sugar and cocoa. Gradually whisk in the hot coffee until the sugar and cocoa dissolve. Set the bowl over a bowl of ice and stir for about 10 minutes (or let cool to room temperature and then chill briefly). Stir in the... - 24.1344
Chocolate Pecan Coffee
Combine first 3 ingredients in basket of a drip coffee maker or electric percolator.
Place water in pot.
Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's instructions.
Stir in chocolate syrup. - 23.4631
Combine cocoa mix and instant coffee.
Gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
Pour into cups, then top with dollops of whipped cream, or pass a pitcher of cream. - 21.9141
Coffee Cocoa Recipes By Category