- » Coffee Cake Bar
Coffee Cake Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee cake bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee cake bar recipes.
Brazil Nut Coffee Cake Bars
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Into bowl sift flour with baking powder, 1 cup sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon; add butter, shortening, whole egg, and egg yolk. With mixer at low speed (or with spoon), mix well. Turn into ungreased 15 1/2-by-10... - 36.1303
Marmalade Topped Coffee Cake
1. Grease lightly a 9 x 9 x 2 inch cake pan. Line base and sides with sheet of foil about 3 inches higher than rim on two facing (not adjacent) sides. Fold foil over top of pan. (Use foil overlap for lifting completed cake from pan.) Grease foil lightly.
2.... - 42.1354
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan.
Cream shortening and sugar together well.
Add egg and beat until fluffy.
Beat in molasses and hot water.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, coffee, cinnamon and cloves together... - 43.1377
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 38.7705
Easy Fig Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, crumbled fig cookies.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
4. Put sugar and melted butter and whisk more.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking... - 48.8701
Date Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch square/ round baking dish and keep aside.
3. Prepare date filling and crumb mixture as per packet instructions. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, milk, egg... - 44.3017
Chewy Prune Bars
1. Grease a 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Crust: In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, the baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in 1/2 cup butter to resemble coarse... - 41.0359
Heath Brunch Coffee Cake
Blend first 4 ingredients; reserve 1/2 of above mixture for later.
To 1/2 of mixture add the next 4 ingredients and pour into a greased & floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Crush with rolling pin 6 Heath Candy Bars, mix together crushed candy bars, pecans and... - 32.8468
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 114.097
Coffee toffee torte is a choclate and toffee mixed torte that is served chilled. Prepared with rich and indulhent angel cake mix, chocolate pudding, heavy cream and coffee, the coffee toffee tortes are frosted with whipped cream and pudding. Sprinkled with... - 37.1396
Best Ever Brownies
1. Melt chocolate and butter or margarine in a small saucepan over low heat; cool.
2. Beat eggs in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy. Stir in chocolate mixture and vanilla until smooth and well... - 34.7692
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Coffee Shortbread Fingers
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Blend in coffee; add flour gradually, and mix thoroughly.
Roll out 1 /2 inch thick, and cut into fingers.
Dip fingers in egg white; then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Place on ungreased baking... - 36.0359
Telegraph Hill Chocolate Cake
Combine milk with vinegar; let stand to thicken.
Melt chocolate according to package directions.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in melted chocolate.
Sift flour with baking soda and... - 48.3978
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
Death By Chocolate
Are you looking for a recipe for death by chocolate? Take a look at this excellent video that shares a easy recipe for this incredibly delicious dessert. This is a cake loaded with plenty of chocolate. It is the kahula or strong coffee topping that makes this... - 103.61
Fudge Filled Chocolate Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except baking bar at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in chopped baking bar.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 43.4685
Chocolate Pound Cake With Buttermilk
1. Start by preheating the oven to 300° F
2. First, cream shortening, and then gradually add sugar, keep beating until mixture is light and fluffy
3. Now add eggs, one at a time, also keep beating after each addition
4. Then combine... - 46.0515
Lebkuchen is an easy to prepare baked dessert recipe which you will surely love to serve in your coming weekend party. Try this Lebkuchen dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.3621
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 38.1577
FOR CAKE: In small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt baking bars, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
In small mixer bowl, beat granulated sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla for about 4 minutes or until thick and pale yellow.
Beat in... - 45.01
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 104.119
Can't Fail Hot Choc Souffles
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Generously butter 6 x 200ml ramekin dishes, then dust both the base and sides with the ground almonds.
2. Break up the chocolate into a large heatproof bowl, then pour over the coffee or liqueur. Melt the chocolate in the... - 43.3993
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Want to make a great tasting Trifle in no time?An easy to make chocolate Trifle recipe. - 27.2022
Mocha Velvety Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with corn syrup, coffee and liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over ice cream or chocolate cake. - 29.6733
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Regal Chocolate Candy Truffles
In double boiler, melt chocolate over 1-inch simmering water, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, stirring until melted.
Mix in liqueur.
Chill until firm enough to shape into small oval pieces.
Roll in Ground Chocolate.
Age overnight in... - 32.5797
Strike It Rich Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
In medium-sized heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with water and coffee.
Stir constantly until mixture is very smooth.
Remove from heat.
Mix in sugar and beat until smooth.
Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
Place pan in bowl of ice and water.
Add butter, in... - 38.6778
Make day before:
1. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cloves, and cinnamon. Add nuts and fruit, tossing to coat well.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs and egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored. Add... - 36.6077
Brownies With Walnuts
Brownies or Chocolate Brownies refers to slices of flat baked dense chocolate cake. These are usually sliced in squares although some like it in bars.Brownies come in several forms. What we have here are fudgy brownies with walnuts. Personally, I prefer fudgy... - 44.9712
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 28.3816
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease the bottom of a 15 1/2X101/2X1 inch jelly-roll pan lightly.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter with... - 47.1921