- » Coffee Blend
Coffee Blend Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee blend recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee blend recipes.
Blueberry Coffee Cake – Part 1 - Blending The Ingredients
For all those who love desserts, here is a dish that smells as well as tastes good! Blueberry Coffee Cake video recipe has been broken down into five parts. This is the first part of the recipe which is all about blending the ingredients. - 82.3241
Fantastic Iced Blended Mocha Frappe
Great morning coffee drinks, easily made using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. If you calculated the total money you have spent at your local Starb*cks, you could have probably bought several high powered blenders by now... Make an iced blended... - 0
Italian Spice Blend
Place all ingredients in a clean spice or coffee grinder; process until finely ground.
Store in an airtight container. - 23.8468
Iced Nutty Coffee
Place all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Pour over ice - 23.108
Quick Coffee Dessert
Put the eggs, sugar and salt into one of the bowls.
Beat at high speed with the hand beater or mixer till the mixture is light and fluffy.
It will look a pale lemony colour.
Add the coffee and beat a few seconds more to mix in well.
Put the whipping cream and... - 39.6009
Coffee Liqueur Clouds
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, thoroughly mix ricotta cheese, Mock Whipped Cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur.
Blend until smooth.
Divide mandarin oranges evenly into... - 36.3958
Ice Cold Coffee With Chocolate
This recipe is very good for the hot scorching summers or for a relaxing evening. It has chocolate and coffee blended into one. To make this more rich, ice cream can also be added. - 0
Cafe Au Lait
Combine equal parts of coffee and milk in each cup.
The French way is to pour them simultaneously, a pot in each hand. - 21.187
Iced Mocha Coffee Drink
1. In the blendtec combine mocha flavored mix, half and half, banana, coffee, espresso shots, honey, water and ice.
2. Press the smoothie button on blendtec and blend for 45 seconds until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve Iced Mocha... - 0
Heat a few tablespoons milk.
In it dissolve for each glass 1/2-1 teaspoon coffee and sugar to taste.
Pour this mixture into a blender with 1 cup milk and crushed ice cubes.
Blend it and serve immediately.
For a personal touch, add a sprinkling of malted... - 26.4774
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 29.3096
Easiest Homemade Frappuccino Ever
A lot of us suffer from Starbucks addictions. Hopefully this easy homemade frappuccino recipe will help. Well...at least help save you a little money. You'll have to find some other way to deal with the addiction. Sorry.
Talk about silky smooth and heavenly!... - 116.259
Cinnamon Iced Coffee
In blender container combine first 4 ingredients.
Cover; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled cola beverage.
Stir gently. - 28.4432
Cold Coffee is an addiction with me during the hot summer months when hot coffee seems an impossibility ! I love it topped with a dollop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Just try this easy-to-make cold coffee and let me know if you like it ! - 32.169
Cinna-mocha Coffee Mix
Want to know of a yummy drink mix that you can make at home within minutes? This mix is perfect for making a relaxing drink and can be a great gift. Watch to know more! - 116.207
Coffee Parfait Pie
This Coffee Parfait Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Indulge in the utterly delicious coffee ice cream filled pastry topped with chocolate syrup and garnished with crunchy pecans after dinner tonight and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for the Coffee... - 40.1733
Lynn's Mocha Frappuccino
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Mocha Frappuccino that taste as good as any coffee shop. Super easy and refreshing. - 0
You a coffee lover? Then a beverage such as this should do the trick during the summer! A quick blend of the ingredients and it’s a done deal! See the video for more on this cold beverage! - 69.8505
In a 4-cup glass measure combine sweetened cocoa mix and instant coffee crystals.
Blend in enough of the water to dissolve sweetened cocoa mix and coffee crystals.
Stir in the remaining water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till mixture boils, about 7 to 8... - 26.9283
Cool Strawberry And Coffee Smoothie
A great summer drink coming your way. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Strawberry and Coffee Smoothie. A great beverage which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. The best part about this beverage is that it has a unique combination of... - 102.33
1) Heat Bananas liqueur and Creme de Cacao liqueur and then combine the heated mixture with coffee.
2) Take four crystal coffee mugs; rub their rim with lemon and then dip the rims into sugar.
3) Pour over coffee and float whipped cream on... - 32.8823
Coffee And Cream
Combine whipped-topping powder, lemon juice, water, aspartame sweetener, and instant coffee powder in a blender.
Process until foamy.
Add ice and process using the off/on switch until smooth.
Add ginger ale and nrocess on low until blended. - 26.0293
Chocolate Coffee Icing
Combine sugar and cocoa and sift into bowl.
Add oil and 2 tablespoons coffee and beat vigorously
Blend in additional coffee 1 tea spoon at a time until icing is thin enough to pour - 23.7477
Homemade Irish Whiskey Cream
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream tastes just like the one in the bottle. Once you have tried this recipes, you'll never buy it again! Whiskey mixed with milk, cream, coffee, chocolate syrup; all these ingredients must surely be available in your kitchen. This... - 114.484
Fruit Coffee Cake
The fruit coffee cake is a delightful and fresh cake that can be baked up for a round of evening coffee. Made with flour, brown sugar and vanilla, this cake has walnuts and prunes filled in every bite. - 46.2454
Coffee Butter Frosting
Dissolve coffee powder in warm liquid.
Prepare frosting as directed, using this liquid. - 18.9787
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 76.9184
Spiced Iced Coffee
In blender container combine 1 1/2 cups skim milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; blend till well mixed.
Just before serving, carefully add one 16-ounce bottle low-calorie cola beverage,... - 25.2101
Banana Coffee Shake
Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth in blender or processor .
Add sugar if desired.
Pour into wine glasses or goblets.
Garnish each serving with shaved chocolate. - 27.2878
1. Blend all the ingredients with 1/2 teacup of water in a mixer until frothy.
2. Pour into a tall glass. - 25.1045
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Blender chop pecans, empty into small bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients with nuts.
Set aside. - 22.8381
Coffee Almond Frappucino
Cool Beverages are a treat during summer and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Pachi blending coffee with ice and milk to make Coffee Almond Frap. Great after a hot sunny day! - 89.5244
Homemade Cold Coffee
Summers are scorching and going out for a summer drink can make you sick. So, why not make a drink at home that is as good as what is served in restaurants. Chef Manjula has a cold coffee recipe for summer which requires few simple ingredients from kitchen;... - 109.622
1. In a saucepan, mix together brandy and coffee.
2. Add sugar to taste and stir well.
3. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings. - 30.4947
Calypso Coffee Frosting
1) Cream butter with confectioner's sugar.
2) Stir in cocoa with other liquid ingredients.
3) Blend the mixture well until it turns light and creamy.
4) Use to frost cakes or tortes. - 30.0625
Coffee lover and health freak as well, here is an organic coffee based drink just right for you. Check out the chef making Frappacino with brewed coffee and coco mocho along with milk and other flavors. Simply sweet and creamy stuff! - 110.449
Coffee Banana Smoothie
Pour light cream into blender container; add cut up bananas, ice cream, sugar, instant coffee crystals, and almond extract.
Cover blender; blend at high speed till mixture is thick and fluffy, a few seconds.
Pour mixture into 2 or 3 chilled glasses. - 30.1452
1. Blend coffee and arrowroot together.
2. Place in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, cool slightly, and stir. in the sugar and margarine. - 25.1315
Coffee punch is one that you are going to enjoy every bite of…or rather every sip of. A wonderful combination of coffee, ice cream and heavy cream it is a real sweet and enjoyable way to celebrate. - 37.82
Freshly Ground Coffee
This recipe for fresh ground coffee from coffee beans is prepared in an osterizer. Quickly and easily prepared, this recipe gives you flavorful and aromatc ground coffee in no time. - 25.7824
1) In a 8-ounce coffee mug, add the whiskey, then stir in the sugar and coffee.
2) Level up with water until the mug is 3/4 full.
3) Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stir to blend well.
4) Level upto the brim with the whipped... - 32.5981
Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee
What better way to kick your endorphins than a glass of iced coffee with a dollop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla ice coffee is a refreshing, flavorful break from the regular iced coffee. Freshly brewed coffee poured over a bed of ice and served with a dollop... - 74.7036
Chocolate Cold Coffee
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it... - 108.524
How To Make A Mocha Frappuccino
Also make a peppermint mocha, caramel, and white chocolate mocha!
Control the quality, quantity, and really personalize your drink for half the cost! - 0
Coffee Butter Cream
1 In a bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
2 Gradually beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar along with coffee and water.
3 Thoroughly beat until smooth.
4 The cream is ready to use at this stage and can be frozen by transferring... - 32.6482
Chocolate Coffee Frosting
1. In a blender container mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Fold in powdered sugar and mix well.
4. Frost with Chocolate-Coffee Frosting while cookies are still warm. - 28.6921
1) Cover gelatin with cold water and soak until soft.
2) Mix it with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3) Stir in sugar until dissolved.
4) Take off the mixture from heat.
5) Mix in coffee.
6) Serve at once with whipped cream. - 33.1066
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients, place the lid and blend for 30 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Keep in a tightly covered container until required.
3) In a mug, add 2 teaspoons mix and required quantity of boiling water, then... - 27.849
Spiced Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add instant coffee, orange peel and spices.
2) Pour in boiling water.
3) Dissolve the coffee.
4) Use a tall glass to pour on ice cubes. Add cold water to fill before serving. - 31.6712
Raw vegan coffee! Caffeine-free, sweet, and healthy for you! Are you ready to wake up in the morning feeling ENERGIZED and ready to GO? Let's make some FullyRaw Coffee! - 0
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
Crumb Coffee Cake
A delicious Crumb Coffee Cake recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Crumb Coffee Cake recipe. Good one for you to ry your hand at! - 30.1845
In blender, process coffee and ice milk until fully mixed.
Serve, icy cold, in tall glasses. - 21.4093
Spiced Iced Coffee
Put milk, sugar, instant coffee powder, and ground cinnamon in blender container; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled low-calorie cola beverage.
Stir gently with an up-and-down motion.
Serve over ice. - 30.4399
Coffee Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or using an electric mixer, whip all of the ingredients together until smooth and evenly colored.
Serve immediately in individual dessert cups, or make a day or two ahead and keep covered and refrigerated. - 26.8767
Coffee, Avocado And Banana Soft Serve
Think ice cream-like desserts are a complete no-no when on a diet? Well, not when they are healthy, made with natural ingredients and promise to be very low of calorie and fat counts! Want to know more? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and you... - 81.1912
Frosted Coffee Shake
Put milk, sugar, and instant coffee into an electric blender container.
Cover and blend thoroughly.
Add ice cream by spoonfuls and blend until mixed. - 27.1268
Coffee Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle, adding a small amount of fat if necessary.
Add tomatoes, liquids, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add onion and carrot; simmer for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook until vegetables are... - 35.2146
Coffee Butter Frosting Mocha
Add coffee to water and heat just to boiling.
Remove from heat immediately and let stand 2 minutes.
Then strain through very fine strainer or through cheesecloth to remove all grounds.
Cool before adding to frosting.
(Never use leftover regular coffee.
This... - 35.2274
Blueberry Coffee Cake – Part 2 – Making The Batter
This is the second part of the video recipe, Blueberry Coffee Cake. This part talks about making the batter. This is a very important step to get it right in order to have a great tasting dish. - 81.8096
1. Place coffee in container of electric blender; cover and whirl at high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until pulverized.
2. Combine coffee, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.... - 23.3722
Vegetable Coffee Dip
Combine cream cheese and coffee until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 30.0892
Homemade French Vanilla Cream For Coffee
Canned French Vanilla coffee creamer bought from the store is such a rip-off! Can you believe it has only 3 simple ingredients and a whole lot of other bad things for which you are paying so much? This is such simple way to make lower-fat French Vanilla... - 112.009
1. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar into each of 4 (5-ounce) goblets.
2. Add 2 tablespoons whiskey to each. Fill with coffee to within 1/2 inch of rim.
3. Float a heaping tablespoonful of whipped cream on coffee in each goblet by sliding it off a spoon. Serve at... - 29.6433
Healthy cold coffee with a hint of cinnamon which gives natural sweetness to the drink. It's a great drink to offer when you have diet conscious girlfriends come visiting you. - 0
Irish Coffee Dessert
Put cold milk in blender container and sprinkle gelatin over.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
Add hot milk; cover and process at STIR until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes).
Add sugar, coffee powder, whisky and liqueur.
Cover and process at... - 42.6785
Sweet Coffee Cake Batter
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in sugar, salt, butter or margarine, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Beat with electric... - 24.4553
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in coffee on low flame
2. Now, mix arrowroot and water in a small bowl and add it to the coffee mixture
3. Remove the pan from the flame and add cream if you like
4. Serve warm as appropriate - 36.0286
Coffee With Beer Friesland Style
This Coffee With Beer Friesland Style is an irresistible beverage recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Coffee With Beer Friesland Style with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.2452
Soy Bean Coffee
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pick over and wash soybeans.
Place them on a cookie sheet and roast them in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan every 10 minutes.
The soybeans have roasted long enough when the bean inside the skin is a deep chocolate... - 31.085
Toffee Coffee Topping
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Add coffee and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla, stirring until well blended.
Drizzle warm over muffins. - 27.4954
Coffee Nut Flavored Mousse
1) In top half of double boiler, add egg yolks and sugar to combine over medium heat by continuous stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture turns thick and lemon colored, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2) In 1-cup liquid measure add liqueurs... - 38.7797
What do you get when you cross caffeine and alcohol- A comforting beverage. This instant pick-me-up hits the spot and warms you up like nothing else. Stream the video recipe and get concocting the Irish delight. - 111.22
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 33.8813
Holiday Coffee Cake
A rich and full bodied coffee cake, this recipe is a favorite at our family for winter holiday and dessert. Baked with a medley of spices including mace, this cake is a sure hit with everybody. - 44.7462
Coffee Cup Cakes
1. Take 24 deep cup bun tin and line them with paper cases; in fact using two cases, one inside the other, will prevent over browning
2. In a bowl, cream the butter, margarine and sugar to achieve a fluffy consistency
3. Add beaten eggs... - 46.5919
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.6638
Coffee Date Muffins
Sift the flour and the baking powder together into a mixing bowl; set aside.
Place water, egg, salad oil, sugar, instant coffee powder, salt, and dates in blender container.
Blend till ingredients are mixed and the dates are coarsely chopped.
Pour date... - 41.2004
Coffee Break Cheese Spread
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, milk, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a container.
Stir in the raisins.
Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready - 30.1008
Ricotta With Coffee (ricotta Al Caffe)
Beat ricotta until light and press through a fine sieve.
Add the coffee and sugar and mix well.
Add the rum and blend thoroughly.
Pour into a serving dish and chill for several hours. - 21.3474
Coffee And Banana Cream
Blend together the flour, sugar, cornflour and milk in a 1.7 1/3 pt bowl. Whisk well and cook for 7—7 1/2 minutes until thick. Whisk vigorously every 2 minutes.
Lightly beat the egg yolks and add 90 ml / 6 tbsp of the custard mixture. Blend it well and add... - 32.6501
Vanilla Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Check out a refreshing iced coffee protein shake with Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein Protein in vanilla flavor. Packing 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fat, and only1gram of carbs, this is a refreshing and healthy start o your day! - 84.4226
Monica's Irish Coffee
I learned this when I was in Dublin. The secret to a great Irish Coffee is whipping your own cream just right!
First, fill a glass coffee mug with hot water. Let it sit.
Pour heavy whipping cream into a cold bowl and beat with beaters that are also cold.... - 28.8859
Coffee Substitute Drink
If you want to quit the addiction of coffee drinking try this Coffee Substitute Drink. Coffee is good to have once in a while with your family and friends to enjoy the time. But it can do a lot of harm if you are addicted to it. So for a balance, try this... - 115.965
Coffee Yogurt Chiffon Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine wafer crumbs with butter.
2. Separate 3 tablespoons of crumbs; keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9 inch pie plate, press the remaining crumbs at the bottoms and sides.
4. In a saucepan, mix gelatine with 1/3 cup sugar.
5.... - 48.1714
Coffee-walnut Pudding With Coffee Cream Sauce
Chop the walnuts coarsely and put to one side.
Cream the margarine and superfine sugar until soft and fluffy .
With the motor running, add the eggs, one at a time, with a little flour, through the feeder tube.
When they are incorporated, switch off the... - 41.4953
Mocha Dessert Coffee
For each serving, place 1 to 2 tablespoons canned chocolate frosting in cup.
Fill with hot coffee; stir until blended.
If desired, garnish with whipped topping. - 15.9602
Addicted to coffee and don’t know what to do?? Here's your answer. Try this really simple and amazing coffee substitute that has all the power to replace your regular coffee. Watch this video and learn how to make this Imitation Frappecino with this coffee... - 115.763
In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, coffee, cocoa, 1 tablespoon of hot milk and the vanilla.
With portable electric mixer or wooden spoon beat mixture at medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
Gradually beat in a little more hot milk if mixture seems too... - 23.6274
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 23.9024
Pour scalded milk into a blender.
Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning.
Process the milk until frothy.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the hot milk into each of... - 26.5536
Frozen Coffee Cream
This frozen coffee cream recipe is going to be bigger hit than avatar movie. Just try it once, and you'll no doubt want to prepare this for your friends again. - 25.2324
Cold Coffee Cooler
Heat a few tablespoons of the milk and pour over the coffee and sugar.
Leave to infuse for a few minutes.
Into the blender container put all the including the coffee.
Blend till frothy.
Serve immediately. - 28.4596
Coffee Blend Recipes By Category