- » Coffee Blend
Coffee Blend Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coffee blend recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coffee blend recipes.
Blueberry Coffee Cake – Part 1 - Blending The Ingredients
For all those who love desserts, here is a dish that smells as well as tastes good! Blueberry Coffee Cake video recipe has been broken down into five parts. This is the first part of the recipe which is all about blending the ingredients. - 82.3592
Italian Spice Blend
Place all ingredients in a clean spice or coffee grinder; process until finely ground.
Store in an airtight container. - 21.5301
Coffee Liqueur Clouds
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, thoroughly mix ricotta cheese, Mock Whipped Cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur.
Blend until smooth.
Divide mandarin oranges evenly into... - 34.0852
1. In a saucepan, mix together brandy and coffee.
2. Add sugar to taste and stir well.
3. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings. - 31.5394
Freshly Ground Coffee
This recipe for fresh ground coffee from coffee beans is prepared in an osterizer. Quickly and easily prepared, this recipe gives you flavorful and aromatc ground coffee in no time. - 23.3644
Easiest Homemade Frappuccino Ever
A lot of us suffer from Starbucks addictions. Hopefully this easy homemade frappuccino recipe will help. Well...at least help save you a little money. You'll have to find some other way to deal with the addiction. Sorry.
Talk about silky smooth and heavenly!... - 116.956
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients, place the lid and blend for 30 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Keep in a tightly covered container until required.
3) In a mug, add 2 teaspoons mix and required quantity of boiling water, then... - 26.1975
You a coffee lover? Then a beverage such as this should do the trick during the summer! A quick blend of the ingredients and it’s a done deal! See the video for more on this cold beverage! - 69.8592
Vietnamese Iced Coffee
Easy to make cold iced coffee, this would be a perfect after dinner treat. The aromatic flavour would just be a delight for the coffee freaks. Just top with whipped cream and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 77.0001
Coffee And Cream
Combine whipped-topping powder, lemon juice, water, aspartame sweetener, and instant coffee powder in a blender.
Process until foamy.
Add ice and process using the off/on switch until smooth.
Add ginger ale and nrocess on low until blended. - 24.99
Iced Nutty Coffee
Place all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Pour over ice - 21.1607
Cool Strawberry And Coffee Smoothie
A great summer drink coming your way. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Strawberry and Coffee Smoothie. A great beverage which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. The best part about this beverage is that it has a unique combination of... - 81.2779
Quick Coffee Dessert
Put the eggs, sugar and salt into one of the bowls.
Beat at high speed with the hand beater or mixer till the mixture is light and fluffy.
It will look a pale lemony colour.
Add the coffee and beat a few seconds more to mix in well.
Put the whipping cream and... - 40.2917
Homemade Irish Whiskey Cream
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream tastes just like the one in the bottle. Once you have tried this recipes, you'll never buy it again! Whiskey mixed with milk, cream, coffee, chocolate syrup; all these ingredients must surely be available in your kitchen. This... - 118.482
In a 4-cup glass measure combine sweetened cocoa mix and instant coffee crystals.
Blend in enough of the water to dissolve sweetened cocoa mix and coffee crystals.
Stir in the remaining water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till mixture boils, about 7 to 8... - 25.5952
1) Heat Bananas liqueur and Creme de Cacao liqueur and then combine the heated mixture with coffee.
2) Take four crystal coffee mugs; rub their rim with lemon and then dip the rims into sugar.
3) Pour over coffee and float whipped cream on... - 31.9325
Chocolate Coffee Icing
Combine sugar and cocoa and sift into bowl.
Add oil and 2 tablespoons coffee and beat vigorously
Blend in additional coffee 1 tea spoon at a time until icing is thin enough to pour - 22.36
Coffee Almond Frappucino
Cool Beverages are a treat during summer and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Pachi blending coffee with ice and milk to make Coffee Almond Frap. Great after a hot sunny day! - 91.1259
Coffee Butter Frosting
Dissolve coffee powder in warm liquid.
Prepare frosting as directed, using this liquid. - 16.6973
Cafe Au Lait
Combine equal parts of coffee and milk in each cup.
The French way is to pour them simultaneously, a pot in each hand. - 19.1255
Banana Coffee Shake
Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth in blender or processor .
Add sugar if desired.
Pour into wine glasses or goblets.
Garnish each serving with shaved chocolate. - 25.9156
Spiced Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add instant coffee, orange peel and spices.
2) Pour in boiling water.
3) Dissolve the coffee.
4) Use a tall glass to pour on ice cubes. Add cold water to fill before serving. - 32.0803
1. Blend all the ingredients with 1/2 teacup of water in a mixer until frothy.
2. Pour into a tall glass. - 23.0067
Cinnamon Iced Coffee
In blender container combine first 4 ingredients.
Cover; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled cola beverage.
Stir gently. - 27.038
Coffee lover and health freak as well, here is an organic coffee based drink just right for you. Check out the chef making Frappacino with brewed coffee and coco mocho along with milk and other flavors. Simply sweet and creamy stuff! - 114.821
Chocolate Cold Coffee
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it... - 108.017
Homemade Cold Coffee
Summers are scorching and going out for a summer drink can make you sick. So, why not make a drink at home that is as good as what is served in restaurants. Chef Manjula has a cold coffee recipe for summer which requires few simple ingredients from kitchen;... - 112.964
Calypso Coffee Frosting
1) Cream butter with confectioner's sugar.
2) Stir in cocoa with other liquid ingredients.
3) Blend the mixture well until it turns light and creamy.
4) Use to frost cakes or tortes. - 29.5081
Coffee Banana Smoothie
Pour light cream into blender container; add cut up bananas, ice cream, sugar, instant coffee crystals, and almond extract.
Cover blender; blend at high speed till mixture is thick and fluffy, a few seconds.
Pour mixture into 2 or 3 chilled glasses. - 28.0225
1. Blend coffee and arrowroot together.
2. Place in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, cool slightly, and stir. in the sugar and margarine. - 25.6225
Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee
What better way to kick your endorphins than a glass of iced coffee with a dollop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla ice coffee is a refreshing, flavorful break from the regular iced coffee. Freshly brewed coffee poured over a bed of ice and served with a dollop... - 76.3594
Coffee, Avocado And Banana Soft Serve
Think ice cream-like desserts are a complete no-no when on a diet? Well, not when they are healthy, made with natural ingredients and promise to be very low of calorie and fat counts! Want to know more? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and you... - 82.8621
Coffee punch is one that you are going to enjoy every bite of…or rather every sip of. A wonderful combination of coffee, ice cream and heavy cream it is a real sweet and enjoyable way to celebrate. - 38.4118
1) In a 8-ounce coffee mug, add the whiskey, then stir in the sugar and coffee.
2) Level up with water until the mug is 3/4 full.
3) Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stir to blend well.
4) Level upto the brim with the whipped... - 32.1824
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 26.5995
Coffee Butter Cream
1 In a bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
2 Gradually beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar along with coffee and water.
3 Thoroughly beat until smooth.
4 The cream is ready to use at this stage and can be frozen by transferring... - 30.7888
Heat a few tablespoons milk.
In it dissolve for each glass 1/2-1 teaspoon coffee and sugar to taste.
Pour this mixture into a blender with 1 cup milk and crushed ice cubes.
Blend it and serve immediately.
For a personal touch, add a sprinkling of malted... - 24.7598
Coffee Blend Recipes By Category