- » Codfish Ball
Codfish Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of codfish ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for codfish ball recipes.
1) Soak the cod in water overnight.
2) Take a pan and place cod in it. Add boiling water.
3) Cover and cook until nicely done. Drain.
4) Mash cod thoroughly.
5) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until fluffy and light. Chill.
6)... - 42.0691
1) Wash the codfish; pick over and shred it into small pieces.
2) In a deep sauce pan, add in the potatoes and cover it with cold water.
3) Now, put in the codfish and boil till the potatoes are soft and cooked.
4) In a small bowl,... - 37.0285
Fried Codfish Balls
Soak 8 ounces salt cod in water 12 hours.
Cook 3 cups diced, peeled potatoes and cod in boiling water till potatoes are tender; drain.
Beat with electric mixer.
Add 1 beaten egg, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; beat.
Drop by heaping... - 27.822
Soak the codfish in cold water overnight.
Drain and shred.
Cook potatoes and codfish together until potatoes are tender.
Mash, add the egg, butter, and pepper.
Beat until light.
Shape into cakes, roll in fine, dry bread crumbs, and pan fry until browned on... - 27.6043
Crunchy Codfish Balls
1. Soak codfish in cold water for 3 hours.
2. Drain and drop it into boiling water along with the potatoes. Cook until potatoes are tender. Drain thoroughly.
3. Place saucepan over medium heat and with a fork toss the ingredients to permit excess moisture to... - 36.814
1.In a pot, simmer fish and potatoes together in a large amount of water until potatoes are tender
2.Drain well and mash
3.Now add remaining ingredients and beat until light
4.Shape mixture into balls
5.Fry in hot deep fat until brown
6.Serve... - 35.2585
1) Take a bowl and beat together all ingredients in it until smooth and fluffy.
2) Figure the mixture into balls and coat with dry bread or cracker crumbs.
3) Heat fat deeply and fry the balls in it until browned.
4) Serve hot. - 34.769
1. Mix the fish, potatoes, butter or margarine and pepper; beat the eggs and add to the mixture; beat smooth 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range; fill it half full of shortening or fat and let it slowly heat to 375° F., or... - 27.3914
New England Codfish Balls
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the potatoes, cod, egg, parsley, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire, and salt until well blended. Form into four 4-inch round patties, about 1 inch thick.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat.... - 32.5502
Cocktail Fish Balls
This Cocktail Fish Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Cocktail Fish Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 32.6684
Cocktail Fish Balls
1. Heat fat to 385°F before frying.
2. Take a bowl and arrange codfish cakes in it. Mix in pepper, butter and eggs and blend well. Shape into small balls.
3. Roll the balls on fine crumbs and add to hot fat, several at a time, and deep... - 37.1257
Lincklaen Famous Fish Balls
1. Place the codfish in a dish and cover with salt water. Soak over night.
2. Drain half the cold water and pour hot water over the fish.
3. Drain well.
4. Boil the potatoes until tender.
5. Drain well and stand in the steam for a... - 41.5438
1. Place the codfish in a shallow dish and cover it with cold water. Allow fish to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain the fish well and place in a saucepan, covering it with water.
3. Boil the fish for 10 to 12 minutes until... - 37.1072
Sunday Morning Fish Balls
Cover fish with cold water and let stand for about 1 hour; drain.
Place fish on top of potatoes in a kettle; cover with boiling water and cook until potatoes are soft.
Drain well; mash fish and potatoes; then beat with fork until mixture is very light.
Blend... - 37.0363
Cape Cod Fish Balls
1. In a large saucepan, place codfish and cover with cold water.
2. Bring water to a boil, cover pan and simmer fish for 10 minutes until it is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
3. Drain and let fish cool until easy to handle.
4. Flake fish into... - 37.121
Hot Sea Food Hors D 'oeuvre
1. In a medium frying pan, melt two tablespoons of butter, add frozen shrimps and garlic and allow to simmer for twenty five minutes till shrimps turn tender; turn the heat off and keep warm
2. Wash the scallops under cold running water and drain well;... - 39.0839
Hot Seafood Hors D Oeuvres
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet. Save remaining 2 tablespoons for Step 3. Add frozen shrimps and garlic; simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes, or just until the shrimps are thawed and tender; remove from heat but keep... - 36.7094