- » Cod With Red Onion Salsa
Cod With Red Onion Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cod With Red Onion Salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cod With Red Onion Salsa recipes.
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 37.6519
You May Also Like!
Orange Roughy With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in small bowl, combine papaya, pecans, onion, vinegar, and red pepper; set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper, combine flour, salt, and black pepper; coat fish on both sides with flour mixture.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 29.4656
Grilled Fish With Salsa
Grilled fish with salsa is made with a fruity vegetable salsa. Seasoned and brushed with lemon juice, the whitefish fillets are grill cooked over charcoal till done. Served with the peppy mango avocado and tomato salsa on the side, the grilled fish may also... - 42.6906
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 0
Hot And Saucy Snapper
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and set aside.
In nonstick pan, coated with vegetable cooking spray, saute onions, garlic and parsley; cook for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Place... - 33.159
Preheat oven to 350°F, or set gas grill to medium heat. Rinse fish and place on rack in baking dish, or grill pan to drain fat off fish. Mix lime juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, olive oil, peppers, and salt and spoon on top of fillets. Cover loosely with... - 28.3409
Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a... - 41.1804